RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
You need to get the joiplay version on patreon
Very big fan of your work, I believe you're working on a new AI-based translation tool for your game which sounds excellent, will you use this tool to also translate the amazing manga you've done before your games? The extracts I've seen are only in Chinese at the moment, but they're magnificent and I'd really like to read them o_O

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
I'm stuck at the school main story. There's no more story after the head teacher and I've visited Ms. M in her room by touching the red mist. Also commercial street isn't unlocked for me, I've gotten the invitation from Aunt and Constantina
I have the exact same problem... i think it's just bad coding, but maybe we are overlooking something?

Jul 28, 2017
Man, I wish I could support it but I can't. I can't because I can't play it as long as the translation is in such a poor state. I'm sure that I'm not the only one that can't enjoy and immerse myself when the MTL is not even manually edited. If it ever gets translated I will be happy to donate and enjoy the experience.

• Red Heart
Reactions: smellyz44

coradio

Jun 15, 2022
New Life Under Feet will continue once the game Normal Life Under Feet is finished the game New Life Under Feet will continue

• Sad
Reactions: smellyz44

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The MC died in bow shot as target. Too much element that I dislike to not even gonna boder to download it.
Toilet play = fuck I don't like
Foot fatish and Humiliaion bunch these = Ouch, no my cup of tea.

Be safe and take care.
Good Luck dev.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NormalLifeUnderFeet-1.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Mnbv8888

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
The MC died in bow shot as target. Too much element that I dislike to not even gonna boder to download it.

Be safe and take care.
Good Luck dev.
what?

Aligonsas

Apr 27, 2018

Be safe and take care.
Good Luck dev.
what?

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020

Be safe and take care.
Good Luck dev.
what?

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes