RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Bhuviisop

Mar 12, 2023
The MC died in bow shot as target. Too much element that I dislike to not even gonna boder to download it.
Toilet play = fuck I don't like
Foot fatish and Humiliaion bunch these = Ouch, no my cup of tea.

Be safe and take care.
Good Luck dev.
That's the worst review anyone can give. Have you played the game? You are just
spouting bullshit without even playing the game and just spouting nonsense looking at single image of a game. if you don't like foot fetish than why are you even in this thread. Please respect the creator work . I really love this game and it make me sad.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
That's the worst review anyone can give. Have you played the game? You are just
spouting bullshit without even playing the game and just spouting nonsense looking at single image of a game. if you don't like foot fetish than why are you even in this thread. Please respect the creator work . I really love this game and it make me sad.
Since you are blind it not even a revivew, they just my tought about what you call "review" when it not. It judgging by all images in preview, learn to resd first befor doing comment like that.

since I alredy get it that thy are unavoidbale even if ould possibly be dom buton it matter I must wrong.
So it not may cup of it, and don't even dare to twisting myy wards for/to your liking. I don't play the game like these evn if they are female protagonist.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
The MC died in bow shot as target. Too much element that I dislike to not even gonna boder to download it.
Toilet play = fuck I don't like
Foot fatish and Humiliaion bunch these = Ouch, no my cup of tea.

Be safe and take care.
Good Luck dev.
what?

Mnbv8888

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Since you are blind it not even a revivew, they just my tought about what you call "review" when it not. It judgging by all images in preview, learn to resd first befor doing comment like that.

since I alredy get it that thy are unavoidbale even if ould possibly be dom buton it matter I must wrong.
So it not may cup of it, and don't even dare to twisting myy wards for/to your liking. I don't play the game like these evn if they are female protagonist.
again,what?!

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
following question in game:
with a load below 150kg, you need to rest for 5minutes every time persist for 60 minutes.For loads above 150kg, the rest time ist doubled. There are now 3Female clients. the wights are 55kg, 62kg and 44kg respectively. Dinners are 2 hours long, how long do you need to rest until the end of dinners?
Possible answers: 5 10 15 20 25
All the answers send me home a loser
who knows the right answer

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
following question in game:
with a load below 150kg, you need to rest for 5minutes every time persist for 60 minutes.For loads above 150kg, the rest time ist doubled. There are now 3Female clients. the wights are 55kg, 62kg and 44kg respectively. Dinners are 2 hours long, how long do you need to rest until the end of dinners?
Possible answers: 5 10 15 20 25
All the answers send me home a loser
who knows the right answer
I don't know what day these questions are from, but here you have answers for every day
Answer 7/159 on the first day
Answer C/B on the second day
Answer C/D/C/C on the third day

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020

please use google translate at least so we can understand what you are saying, and I think it is unprofessional of another game creator to go to other threads saying things like that:rolleyes:

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
again,what?!
Very big fan of your work, I believe you're working on a new AI-based translation tool for your game which sounds excellent, will you use this tool to also translate the amazing manga you've done before your games? The extracts I've seen are only in Chinese at the moment, but they're magnificent and I'd really like to read them o_O

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
im stuck atm in the early game, only thing i can do is work in the store, or go to the university that is closed. im not sure what im doing or did wrong, do i need to help the woman next to the tunel to advance? i picked to refuse for one extra sub point.

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
im stuck atm in the early game, only thing i can do is work in the store, or go to the university that is closed. im not sure what im doing or did wrong, do i need to help the woman next to the tunel to advance? i picked to refuse for one extra sub point.
read this:
guide for the beginning of the game

Reactions: aaa2mdv and Karcosa
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes