RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.3.1] [mnbv]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
after i be toilet in university i find a paper that said come to teacher office, but when i go there nothing happend and nothings is there new just 3 bot that just repeat same chat like before
can any body help me please?
maybe i am in a bug?
If I think correctly, this is the end of this part of the plot for now,you can always check if you missed something by looking in the mirror at night

Khaisen

Sep 7, 2020
after i be toilet in university i find a paper that said come to teacher office, but when i go there nothing happend and nothings is there new just 3 bot that just repeat same chat like before
can any body help me please?
maybe i am in a bug?
Yes the npc not appearing after picking up the toilet note is a bug, reload a save that is BEFORE you pick up the note and pray its working, if not, make sure you do things differently than before, talk to different npcs do the events so the bug has less chance of appearing again, that is how I solved it, hope it helps !
the npcs you are looking for will be sitting at the top right table

Reactions: meska.75

meska.75

Aug 3, 2018
Yes the npc not appearing after picking up the toilet note is a bug, reload a save that is BEFORE you pick up the note and pray its working, if not, make sure you do things differently than before, talk to different npcs do the events so the bug has less chance of appearing again, that is how I solved it, hope it helps !
thanks i will try it

meska.75

Aug 3, 2018
can you upload your save afer that?
my bug didnt solvd

Khaisen

Sep 7, 2020
can you upload your save afer that?
my bug didnt solvd
here is the save HOWEVER I had trouble with the "bug" again, it seems like our npc only spawns after advancing Constantina's questline to the point misa hino asks us to start a school club+getting the USB, I'd highly recommend you play it on your own and dont use my save because it has one of my favorite scene and the whole quest is important to the plot
If you are still waiting for constantina to call you just..go to the roof again so our MC calls her instead

Khaisen

Sep 7, 2020
how can i get slut medal?
I forgot to catch you up with my save, you have an item "Konstantinas U disk" you gotta play at home and just follow the questline, slut medal will come from the dance club I dont rememebr which quest leads to it tho

Reactions: meska.75

meska.75

Aug 3, 2018
after firework in vilage and some train in manison vilage house what should i do?
after this time my languege is chiness and i cant underestand what should i do!
i go to the mountain and forest and fighting with all enemies but nothing happen

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
after firework in vilage and some train in manison vilage house what should i do?
after this time my languege is chiness and i cant underestand what should i do!
i go to the mountain and forest and fighting with all enemies but nothing happen
do missions for the seller in the village. you will find her in the building where you buy things

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
you mean investigate about her trailer around mine?
i did but nothing in there
as I remember, in the upper right corner of the cave you first have to click on the bones and then there is a cart next to it which you have to click from the front

meska.75

Aug 3, 2018
as I remember, in the upper right corner of the cave you first have to click on the bones and then there is a cart next to it which you have to click from the front
and what should do after all his tasks?
sorry this game is so great but confusing me :(

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
i did it too
so you've done everything for now,unless there is a mission left for the shop owner in the village.You can always see in the mirror if you have everything done, at least that's what I usually do

Last edited:

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
There is one scene that does not unlock when you go through the door in the mirror world.
It is the furthest on the left of the table where the memories with the teacher are (Kamiyama Chizuru), does anyone know how I can unlock that? I still have some old save files lying around so it likely is not a problem to get if I know what to do.

LolOkBruh

Dec 19, 2022
anyone else having the issue of the game not saving? when i save my game, i can load into my save if im in the same game session, but once i close the game and open it up again, i cant find my save, any reason as to why?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes