RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.3.1] [mnbv]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

stibbons

Nov 12, 2021
There is one scene that does not unlock when you go through the door in the mirror world.
It is the furthest on the left of the table where the memories with the teacher are (Kamiyama Chizuru), does anyone know how I can unlock that? I still have some old save files lying around so it likely is not a problem to get if I know what to do.
Which scene?

Clipboard01.jpg

1 - clean all boots in dance studio
2, 3, 4 - scenes with Qing Liu Chun in Living Department
5 - Kamiyama Chizuru floor mats - replace documents in Staff Room, part of school/police quest
6 - Service Center - Kamiyama Chizuru toilet
7 - school - first lesson
8 - school - second lesson
9, 10, 11 - dance studio sessions
12 - school - third lesson
13, 14 - end of nurse quest

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
Okay, I don’t like to write angry comments, there are too many trolls and creators often abandon their games, partly because of haters.
BUT the logic of this game really PISSED ME UP!!! Don't get me wrong, I play this game like a bottom. I couldn't figure out for the FUCKING DAY how I could get to Futo Country! I tried EVERYTHING! It turned out I had to trample the flattened girl. BUT I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!!!
Ok, I did it, increased my dominant points (the most desirable points for a submissive). BUT now I'm DEFINITELY stuck. I CAN'T get into the FUTO office because I have 6 DOMINANT POINTS and I have to step on the faces of two girls and I need SEVEN DOMINANT POINTS! And it’s not even that I don’t want to dominate and get these points (BUT I DON’T WANT!). The problem is that there is simply NO WHERE to get them now! I've already covered EVERYTHING on the map. I read books, trampled a girl on the asphalt, humiliated blackmailers in an archery club...
The game just tells me - you need 7 points or get lost. And NO alternative. The game is just over for me because I played a sub game as a sub.
Damn, developer, bro! Are you serious?! Usually house-sub points are needed so that those who like to play for the house side can choose an alternative path and not lick someone’s shoes. And vice versa, if I play as a sub, give me a sub option, I have 42 chab points and 6 house points, and if the game didn’t FORCE me to get house points, there would be 2 of them, and only because I accidentally somewhere I chose the wrong options.
Don't get me wrong, I really like the game itself, but this dom-sub system is VERY weird and it's VERY annoying.
yeah, i feel your pain. i was hard locked out of a lot of content because i didn't know you had to follow the walkthrough to the T.

Reactions: FDMuser

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Which scene?

View attachment 3119413

1 - clean all boots in dance studio
2, 3, 4 - scenes with Qing Liu Chun in Living Department
5 - Kamiyama Chizuru floor mats - replace documents in Staff Room, part of school/police quest
6 - Service Center - Kamiyama Chizuru toilet
7 - school - first lesson
8 - school - second lesson
9, 10, 11 - dance studio sessions
12 - school - third lesson
13, 14 - end of nurse quest
Thank you it was 5 I meant.

Globalis

Feb 26, 2021
I read a note in the toilet with instructions to go to the teacher's room. I come but the teacher is not there, what is the problem?

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
This game is sooooo good you're an amazing artist please never stop the socks scenes are the best I've ever seen and I've seen a lot. The characters are incredible their behavior is perfect thank you mister Mnbv

Reactions: Mnbv8888

Sep 17, 2021
I need to go the Dance Practice Room but I can't get in and I'm stuck pretty much everywhere else...
The last thing I unlocked was the "Human Pillar" thing

Aszccdd

Sep 12, 2020
This game is sooooo good you're an amazing artist please never stop the socks scenes are the best I've ever seen and I've seen a lot. The characters are incredible their behavior is perfect thank you mister Mnbv
No mister, the developer is a she

Reactions: Mnbv8888

Legendl

Aug 23, 2023
chris619 hi chris619,
Aunt is the exact person who keeps telling me this. I now have to run around to get the airline tickets for the two of them. So far I haven't found a solution for this.
I'll send you pictures so you can see how far I've come without the solution, maybe that'll be helpful.
can u pls tell how u went this far...? i completed till 1.4.1 walktrhough

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
can u pls tell how u went this far...? i completed till 1.4.1 walktrhough
Overall, apart from one thing, I had no major problems with progressing in the game.Generally, there is a solution for version 1.10.1 but I don't know if I can post it here and I haven't used it myself so I'm not sure that everything is there

Zer0-Two

Oct 5, 2023
Guys, does anyone have a working save after the interview? How many times has the save broken and just nothing happens, first after the introductory ceremony, now after the interview

Apr 14, 2023
Ok, I've found it.

To set the commercial street as discovered change a following switch in your save file.
it is a switch in cgmz > _fastTravelPoints under "2" the switch _discovered has to be set to true.
I used this online save editor:
thanks bro it worked

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Sorry if this was asked before and I'm just missing it, but the 1.11.1 7z is asking for a password to extract it. Do we know what that should be?
Yeah that Password protected was rather unexpected with no warning and all on a 4 Gig file :(

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes