RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.3.1] [mnbv]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

stibbons

Nov 12, 2021
Password is in post #405.

my game is bugged nothing happens in office about a some run event in the playground, and can't start the event with misa hino because my tickets for the show there are not in my inventory i take them from the kitchen in my house but they are missing....
Changes in version 1.11.1 I found:

1. aunt room, talk, she mentions her pseudonym. Futuo Country, sleep in the Inn, during night read note on the wall. Wait until day, go east, wash mouth, wait, aunt appears. Go to Futuo office building, ask for job, first interview, sleep, next day second interview, you can "work". Also check toilet, check TV, that's it.
  2. Commercial District East, interact with flat person twice, watch CG, talk to Constina in Commercial District, watch CG
  3. go to school reception, read about tests, go to nurse, she mentions tests also, go to playground, click on the spot near post (finishing line, where someone is running), watch CG, that's it for 1.11
  4. go to living department, ask Misa Hino about dating, go to office in Commercial District, machine, tickets for show are sold, go home, if aunt is absent (you did point 1) you can find tickets in the kitchen. Go immediately (otherwise tickets may disaapear, probably bug) to Misa Hino, go to Commercial District, watch show.
  5. new book in Futuo Country East (talk to crazy woman at night). In the Gaming Department some slave appeared, but she doesn't react to anything. Also vending machine in Futuo appeared, we can buy lipstick there, I don't know what it does.

smida

Aug 21, 2020
I got stuck in the game.

I got a mission from the storekeeper in Crane Mansion. She asked me to investigate a mine, looking for a lost trailer whose wheels are decorated with dragon pattern. Then I found a "sensei mine road" which I thought is the mine, I got ambushed at a corner and then I did find a trailer. When investigating the trailer the system told me its wheels are decorated with dragon pattern, but i couldn't trigger any more events. If I go back to the storekeeper she just asks me to investigate the mine. Anyone knows how to continue the mission ?

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
I got stuck in the game.

I got a mission from the storekeeper in Crane Mansion. She asked me to investigate a mine, looking for a lost trailer whose wheels are decorated with dragon pattern. Then I found a "sensei mine road" which I thought is the mine, I got ambushed at a corner and then I did find a trailer. When investigating the trailer the system told me its wheels are decorated with dragon pattern, but i couldn't trigger any more events. If I go back to the storekeeper she just asks me to investigate the mine. Anyone knows how to continue the mission ?
in the upper right corner of the cave you first have to click on the bones and then there is a cart next to it which you have to click from the front

smida

Aug 21, 2020
in the upper right corner of the cave you first have to click on the bones and then there is a cart next to it which you have to click from the front
Thanks a lot! I've clicked that cart many times but not from the front, a little bit tricky ...

kkk4kk

May 5, 2023
no robbery after talking to the lady.
I got stuck after the second day
I have no idea what to do:cry:

Apr 14, 2023
can someone tell me all the scat fart memory name there are so many i am stuck on feet only i want fart or scat related content memories

bcon854

Sep 14, 2020
can someone tell me all the scat fart memory name there are so many i am stuck on feet only i want fart or scat related content memories
"kamiyama chizuru's toilet paper" school 2
"visiting by passerby" school 4
"risa yamashita's urgency" gameclub 2
"Temporary expropriation of the elevator room"police station 1

Reactions: femdomfartlover
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes