RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.3.1] [mnbv]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Apr 14, 2023
hello developer some things are still in japanese or chinese or whatever language it is i dont know (not beig rude) can we have it all in english?

hittoshi

Nov 24, 2022
when I try to extract the file it tells me to put a keyword that I don't know, could someone help me?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Normal Life under Feet [v1.11.1] [mnbv]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 402 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jessica__Luv

Mar 10, 2021
View attachment 3175744

Overview:
The player has moved to a new city for college. She will encounter many girls with unique personality.
Would she submit under their feet or keep her cool? The choice is up to you to find out.
(Of course, most of the time players need to choose to submit to keep alive.)​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-15
Release Date: 2023-11-01
Developer: mnbv - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.11.1
Language: English (ChatGPT)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
whats the password?

• Haha
Reactions: poipoi

deptraivclvq

Nov 18, 2022
This game is absolutely amazing, especially with all the female characters wearing stockings (I prefer stockinged feet to bare feet). There are many arcs in the game, but the school arc seems to be the best for me. I hope there will be more updates on the school, as I've noticed that there are still many places that have not been opened up. The only issue I have is that the payment method is somewhat difficult to use in my country. As a current student, I don't have my own visa or something similar, and I also don't have much money. Therefore, I often make purchases only once every 4 or 5 months. Nevertheless, this game is definitely worth the wait, and I hope it will have long-term success.
Thanks Dev Mnbv

Reactions: Mnbv8888

Dr. PHY

Sep 4, 2019
1.png asking for a password. what should I do here?
does anyone know a password for this?

Last edited:

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
my game is bugged nothing happens in office about a some run event in the playground, and can't start the event with misa hino because my tickets for the show there are not in my inventory i take them from the kitchen in my house but they are missing....

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes