3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
It's a nice start and one of the few that starts off with a bang rather than promising and delivering a candle slow burn. I just wonder how there is going to be a story attached from here.

Reactions: Acerbic Games

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Wow I didn't realize this thread was here, I started a development thread with the intention of creating a proper release thread once I finished the first chapter.

The preview pics raise lots of important questions:

Which one is the MC?

Will this game have NTR? Sharing? Gay?

Is anyone related by blood?

Is this a harem game?

Will it remain a VN, or turn into a sandbox?

Not trying to be critical, but these are questions that a lot of people need to have answered before downloading and playing any game.

Well, at least the characters shown look interesting. So there is that. :)
1. Leslie is the "mc" for lack of a better term. Future chapters will have you play as other main characters for extra scenes, but Leslie is definitely the main focus.

2. NTR/Sharing is a possibility with the current script, but it will be avoidable (for Leslie anyway.)

3. There are two sisters that will be introduced in the next chapter, but no incest is planned at this time.

4. Harem is a strong word, let's say you may find some opportunities to bone different ladies, but it will be your choice.

5. It will remain a VN, the story is quite linear although the few choices that will be presented in the game will ultimately affect the ending.

I didn't take it as critical at all, I'm happy you think the characters look interesting and I appreciate your questions. Hopefully I've answered them well enough.

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Looks good, but reading the description, I have one question - is this a story about the relationship between Les and a girl, or will there be a group sex?
The story does revolve around Les and a girl, but there will be choices in later chapters that open the possibility for promiscuity and a threesome.

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
To be honest, I'm not a fan of multiple protagonists.
To clarify, will they have their own stories, or will we just see Leslie's story from a different perspective?
The playing of other characters is really just to expand on the plot and help the player get to know the supporting cast. And also to explore sex scenes that Leslie isn't a part of.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The playing of other characters is really just to expand on the plot and help the player get to know the supporting cast. And also to explore sex scenes that Leslie isn't a part of.
I suspect that means we will have the opportunity to see sex scenes between two characters, neither of whom is the MC and one of whom might be a male? Whether I can handle that will depend on how it is handled. Options are always good in cases like these regardless of how it is handled. Just know that some will be repulsed no matter how you handle it.

Oh yeah, earlier you said that sisters would be introduced. If they are the MC's sisters, many (including me) would like to see an incest tag appear. If they're not related to him, no problem I guess. :)

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I don't own the OP so I can't update it right away, but I've just published version 0.11.

The update includes revised art, around 12 minutes of animations and the conclusion to the first chapter.

For download links check my f95 Development thread, my page, or my (the game is not and never will be paywalled.) I will try and get this thread updated asap as well.

I appreciate any and all feedback and thanks for giving my game a chance!

1632861204.jpg

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I suspect that means we will have the opportunity to see sex scenes between two characters, neither of whom is the MC and one of whom might be a male?
That's correct.

Whether I can handle that will depend on how it is handled. Options are always good in cases like these regardless of how it is handled. Just know that some will be repulsed no matter how you handle it.
I'm sure you can handle it, I believe in you! lol

Oh yeah, earlier you said that sisters would be introduced. If they are the MC's sisters, many (including me) would like to see an incest tag appear. If they're not related to him, no problem I guess. :)
Without giving anything away story-wise, I will say the sisters are not related to MC. I currently don't see a path forward that would necessitate an incest tag, but I never say never.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
MC Renamer

This will allow you to rename the MC (default Leslie) at the start of the game.
(note that some dialog may be off depending on the name you choose. Example "{player_name}?! That's a girl's name yo.")

This should work with future updates too.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Not a Girl's Name [v0.11] [GoogLeah] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 843 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 189 MB

Original Mac Size: 808 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 154 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Ok, so the first girl is a recreational crack and coke user, who is a therapist. Thanks for the sex, Frank, but I will most likely not be calling you again. Also kinda annoyed that we don't have a choice as to whether MC snorts coke or not.

Some of the other girls in Canto's post have piqued my interest, though, so I'll check out the next update.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes