• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Spock, I was wondering, Is Spock a gender-neutral name?
Actually, Jim, Spock is my last name, my full name is S'chn T'gai Spock on Vulcan S'chn means he who has a tiny penis.
Oh, Ok Spock, sorry to hear that.
You do have a tiny penis, Spock
You weren't saying that last night, Jim
1643304356157.png :giggle:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Not a Girl's Name [v0.2] [GoogLeah] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,2 GB / 286 MB - NotaGirlsName-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,x GB / 252 MB - NotaGirlsName-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
That was... surprisingly good! I must admit that I probably wouldn't have played it if I hadn't followed the modder. Now I'm glad I tried it. The art is a bit strange at first, but the longer you play the more charm it has for me and actually fit the game. The animations are not bad either, quite a few for a new game. But the best part for me are the scenes and dialogues in there. They are fun to read and the humor is top. Really cool.

Already looking forward to the next update!

jufot

May 15, 2021
OK, that was seriously good Yellowcake Games! Frank is adorably trashy, and the banter is top-tier all around. I also loved the animations! For me, good animations are all about body language (facial expressions, eye movements), not the genitalia, and you really nailed those.

I like Leslie too, he's a man after my own heart. Nothing kills a boner faster than Christians :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I have to mention this particular scene:
That's an impressive sex position, though I have concerns about how realistic it is. It would take a much-longer-than-average penis that can also bend downwards when erect, and a woman with powerful thigh muscles, which doesn't really describe Frank :LOL:

I'll wait for chapter 3 before I pull the trigger, but I'm pretty sure you got yourself a new Patreon subscriber :)

Also:

I understand Frank is not the most appealing character, but I have had this story written for a long time and wanted to be able to play it out in a visual novel form, and as such, I'm prepared to receive flak from the player community.
Frank is absolutely appealing to some of us - who doesn't love a trashy adorable crackhead therapist? :D You clearly have a story to tell, so please stick to your vision. Nothing good happens when developers start taking story cues from the peanut gallery.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Acerbic Games

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
OK, that was seriously good Yellowcake Games! Frank is adorably trashy, and the banter is top-tier all around. I also loved the animations! For me, good animations are all about body language (facial expressions, eye movements), not the genitalia, and you really nailed those.

I like Leslie too, he's a man after my own heart. Nothing kills a boner faster than Christians :p

And I have to mention this particular scene:
That's an impressive sex position, though I have concerns about how realistic it is. It would take a much-longer-than-average penis that can also bend downwards when erect, and a woman with powerful thigh muscles, which doesn't really describe Frank :LOL:

I'll wait for chapter 3 before I pull the trigger, but I'm pretty sure you got yourself a new Patreon subscriber :)

Also:

Frank is absolutely appealing to some of us, who doesn't love a trashy adorable crackhead therapist? :D You clearly have a story to tell, so please stick to your vision. Nothing good happens when developers start taking story cues from the peanut gallery.
Thank you so much for the kind words, it's really helps me feel motivated and I love that someone else loves Frank as much as I do

In regards to that sexual position, I totally agree that it's probably not feasible in most real life situations but Frank sure made it look like fun.

And no worries about the peanut gallery, the story and characters are loosely based off irl events and it has a definitive ending (or two) so there won't be much of anything changed outside of things I maybe can't recreate artistically or programmatically.

But again, thank you for your post and time for playing the game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: jufot

jufot

May 15, 2021
In regards to that sexual position, I totally agree that it's probably not feasible in most real life situations but Frank sure made it look like fun.
The is indeed geometrically and physically difficult, if not impossible, for most people. Kudos to Frank for the achievement :D

And no worries about the peanut gallery, the story and characters are loosely based off irl events and it has a definitive ending (or two) so there won't be much of anything changed outside of things I maybe can't recreate artistically or programmatically.
Sounds brilliant, really looking forward to the next chapter :)

leftysdivebar

Aug 19, 2016
This game is funny! The dialog is great and I like that the art style is different than what you see all the time. It reminds me of Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines. I hope we get more Harmony in chapter 3!

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
This game is funny! The dialog is great and I like that the art style is different than what you see all the time. It reminds me of Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines. I hope we get more Harmony in chapter 3!
You will definitely see a lot more of Harmony in the next chapter ;). Thank you for playing!

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
please let us change the Frank name. I support you on itch.io and can't wait to see more... perhaps
a loli dickgirl sister of frank would be the heaven. Heaven ! But a loli without a penis would be ok too i guess ;)
I appreciate the support! I can firmly say there is no loli/loli dickgirl in this game, it just doesn't fit with the narrative. But I will keep your suggestions in mind for future endeavors.

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I've been trying to organize my workflow to be more efficient and so far have been pretty successful. I'm anticipating a 0.3 release by mid-week (Feb 2nd or 3rd), and might even be able to keep the updates coming on a weekly basis (fingers crossed personal life stays calm).

Anywho, here's a couple teaser images from the upcoming chapter, the raunchiest chapter yet for you guys.

1643564614.jpg 1643567229.jpg 1643568587.jpg 1643570727.jpg

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
New update is out!

OP has been updated with links to v0.3

Chapter 3 includes multiple new animated sex scenes including new characters.
Updated tags to cover new chapter (handjob/sexual harassment/lesbian/cheating)

Teaser images:

jufot

May 15, 2021
This was a good chapter! Frank's whole dynamic with Leslie is so much fun, and Harmony with Evan was very sweet. I also liked Greta, but Frank blackmailing her was a big turn-off, I hope there won't be more of that.

Still, I'm quite sold on the game and you got yourself a new Patreon sub :)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Same for me as said above from jufot. A good update with funny and also spicy scenes again. Only the blackmail was actually a little downer for me. With that, Frank lost quite a bit of sympathy for me. But if the story needs that, so be it. Looking forward for the next update.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes