3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
This was a good chapter! Frank's whole dynamic with Leslie is so much fun, and Harmony with Evan was very sweet. I also liked Greta, but Frank blackmailing her was a big turn-off, I hope there won't be more of that.

Still, I'm quite sold on the game and you got yourself a new Patreon sub :)
Same for me as said above from jufot. A good update with funny and also spicy scenes again. Only the blackmail was actually a little downer for me. With that, Frank lost quite a bit of sympathy for me. But if the story needs that, so be it. Looking forward for the next update.
Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed the new chapter. Without giving anything away I can say that Frank is really not a good person, neither is Leslie. BUT Their morally bankrupt decisions will face consequences later on.

On a different note, I'm almost done coding all the dialogue for chapter four and am on track for a 0.4 release around the same time next week which will add a couple new sexual tags: group sex, anal sex, necrophilia(can be avoided)
So be ready for a wild ride lol ;)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed the new chapter. Without giving anything away I can say that Frank is really not a good person, neither is Leslie. BUT Their morally bankrupt decisions will face consequences later on.

On a different note, I'm almost done coding all the dialogue for chapter four and am on track for a 0.4 release around the same time next week which will add a couple new sexual tags: group sex, anal sex, necrophilia(can be avoided)
So be ready for a wild ride lol ;)
Ah, ok. Thanks for the warning about Leslie and Frank. Seems I got the story a little wrong here. Well, don't know if the game is for me then, I usually indentify with one of the characters (Leslie or Frank so far for me) and I'm not that into "bad MC" games. So I will maybe pass then in the future. But anyway, good luck!

Reactions: Jccurtis and J.R.

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Ah, ok. Thanks for the warning about Leslie and Frank. Seems I got the story a little wrong here. Well, don't know if the game is for me then, I usually indentify with one of the characters (Leslie or Frank so far for me) and I'm not that into "bad MC" games. So I will maybe pass then in the future. But anyway, good luck!
Understandable, the story isn't really typical and has some twists in the future (depending on player choices). But it will explore some darker themes alongside some fun sexy ones. If you do choose to pass on future updates I'd urge you to at least play it through once the game is completed. While the story is focused on Leslie and Frank's perspectives, it's really about experiencing the plot in the third person, and making a few choices along the way that steer the story one way or another. In any case, I appreciate your feedback and support!

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
whats with the 5-star 1-vote? graphics look like from 1997, models are ugly as fuck, is game really that great???? i would give it no more than 1 star from what i'm seeing..

Reactions: acondo and bruce555

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Android port?
I've never tried making an android build, but ren'py does have an option for it. I'll see if I can get an android release out this weekend.

Damn, right, looks like it. I wonder how I didn't see it myself considering hours I spent there.
All the hours in VAM blur together don't they? lmao

hahaha real fresh!!! liked the part of cucking Evin!!!!
Thanks! I think?

whats with the 5-star 1-vote? graphics look like from 1997, models are ugly as fuck, is game really that great???? i would give it no more than 1 star from what i'm seeing..
Well time to wrap up guys, I only made the game to impress you heretic1, no one else's opinions or tastes matter. Now that I know I have failed, I will cease development and go cry in the shower. /s

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Compressed Version of
Not a Girl's Name [v0.3]
DOWNLOAD: - - -
Original Size: 1.70GB
Compressed Size: 283MB

If you like my work Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, mods and compressed versions.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's funny how ultra-Chads-Harem-Masters always act like biggest snowflakes.
Well this game misses a few tags like other dick, but does have the romance tag for whatever reason that does promise something :p Yes you can from the remarks of dev in the thread find out that it is not a true single male MC focused game, but more an everyone fucks game and it is debatable anyone has real strong feelings and / or can be quite the asshole/bitch. From just looking at OP though it is not hard to make the mistake it is a very different game.

Now there is nothing wrong with what dev is trying to do and might even be a fun filth game in the end like blackmailing the family for example, but yeah some more clarification in OP in dev notes for example would not hurt even if it may not be three letter tag of war needed. :p

Reactions: Mpkstroff

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So Frank and mc talks about relationships and taking it slow but they have good thing and seconds after that Frank wants to have sex with a girl and after her pussy got eaten she nearly confessed to that girl. Say what??? While I love girl on girl content, that was weird af. Nice writing I guess

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes