3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
So Frank and mc talks about relationships and taking it slow but they have good thing and seconds after that Frank wants to have sex with a girl and after her pussy got eaten she nearly confessed to that girl. Say what??? While I love girl on girl content, that was weird af. Nice writing I guess
Well, Frankie smokes crack and heroine. Do you really think she is a normal person capable of doing morally sound decisions?

No matter what addicts people claim, there ain't no such thing as a "recreational crack smoker", you know.

I just hope that Frank will get better at some point (I am cheering for happy ending with Leslie). Either that or there should be some reckoning for her.

Reactions: jufot and Naidrang

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
What? That doesnt make any sense.
Nobody is cuckolding Evan (K-less). Evan isnt married to anybody.
well, mc was groping Frank in Evan's presence while bulling him at the same time. Even Frank then told Har that she felt like being a cuckee

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
well, mc was groping Frank in Evan's presence while bulling him at the same time. Even Frank then told Har that she felt like being a cuckee
You might have missed it, but it was an obvious joke made by Frank.
When somebody says "I felt like..." they usually dont describe an accurate interpretation of situation. Obviously.

Both Leslie and Frank are mean people and they bullied Evan. But that doesnt change the fact that there was no cuckolding involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naidrang and jufot

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
NaGN v0.4 is on schedule for a release on Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Chapter Four will introduce the first real fork in the story, depending on a choice you make that will impact the rest of the game.
It will also include many new sex animations and some new game tags: footjob/group sex/necrophilia (avoidable)

Here's a small teaser gif of Frank and Leslie from chapter four
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Quick question.

Is the romance tag misleading?

I've been reading the thread a bit and based on that and with the tags, it seems like the game is more "bad guy" oriented, that all the characters are bad people, blackmails, etc. So there doesn't seem to be much romance. At least, in the way I understand "romance." lol

Is this the case? I mean, I have nothing against this and if it's not my thing, I just ignore it and that's it. But has the game has the romance tag. That's why I ask.

Reactions: Naidrang

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Quick question.

Is the romance tag misleading?

I've been reading the thread a bit and based on that and with the tags, it seems like the game is more "bad guy" oriented, that all the characters are bad people, blackmails, etc. So there doesn't seem to be much romance. At least, in the way I understand "romance." lol

Is this the case? I mean, I have nothing against this and if it's not my thing, I just ignore it and that's it. But has the game has the romance tag. That's why I ask.
I could see it being a bit misleading, at least in the traditional sense. But morally-gray people can be romantic in their own ways too. If the other tags turn you off, probably best to just skip, I know this game isn't for everyone.

Reactions: Havenless_

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I love this. One of those for me where at first the art is almost a deterrent but after a while I really dig the unique style. I know there can be an issue with hair but some of the detail in these renders is fucking spectacular. Animations are really clean and smooth too. Based on new tags I don't know if it will keep my interest, but for now at least I'm enjoying it.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I could see it being a bit misleading, at least in the traditional sense. But morally-gray people can be romantic in their own ways too. If the other tags turn you off, probably best to just skip, I know this game isn't for everyone.
Well, that's a pity. This game/VN looks to be very interesting. But, yeah. it doesn't look like a game I'm going to enjoy. Thanks for the clarification!

Oddly enough, I feel more animosity towards blackmail and sexual harassment tags than necrophilia. The few games with necrophilia I've played are more humor-driven, so I got used to that. :HideThePain:

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Well, that's a pity. This game/VN looks to be very interesting. But, yeah. it doesn't look like a game I'm going to enjoy. Thanks for the clarification!

Oddly enough, I feel more animosity towards blackmail and sexual harassment tags than necrophilia. The few games with necrophilia I've played are more humor-driven, so I got used to that. :HideThePain:
To be fair, there's only one instance of blackmail/harassment in the game so far (towards the end of chapter 3) and without giving away any spoilers, a choice made at the end of chapter 4 will determine if you continue to see blackmail/harassment content in future chapters. One path will definitely include more of it, the other path won't.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Forgive the question if its been asked before:
Is there any way to avoid the multiple protags?
Can I just pick one and go with it?

Not really a fan of a story with two male leads when sex is involved. I get territorial and don't share well.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes