3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Also kinda annoyed that we don't have a choice as to whether MC snorts coke or not.

Some of the other girls in Canto's post have piqued my interest, though, so I'll check out the next update.
I was on the fence on whether or not have the MC use the drugs or not, I may revise that still and add a choice as to whether or not he does.

Two more women are planned to be introduced in the next update, but Frank will continue to be pivotal character as well.

I appreciate you giving the game a try and giving your thoughts!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I was on the fence on whether or not have the MC use the drugs or not, I may revise that still and add a choice as to whether or not he does.

Two more women are planned to be introduced in the next update, but Frank will continue to be pivotal character as well.

I appreciate you giving the game a try and giving your thoughts!
Pivotal as in no choice on whether to have sexy times with her or not? I don't mind her as a friend, but as a LI, she's not my cup of tea. Can we set her up with Evan?

• Haha
Reactions: Acerbic Games

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Pivotal as in no choice on whether to have sexy times with her or not? I don't mind her as a friend, but as a LI, she's not my cup of tea. Can we set her up with Evan?
Correct, Leslie and Frank's relationship is the main arch of the plot, and there will be more sexy times between them. But Leslie will have choices to make in the coming chapters that will ultimately decide the fate of that relationship.

I understand Frank may not the most appealing character to some, but I have had this story written for a long time and wanted to be able to play it out in a visual novel form, and as such, I'm prepared to receive flak from the player community.

Though I am brainstorming my next project after NaGN and think I may go for a more open ended plot to give players more choices on who and how they decide to 'woo' and cater to more fetishes as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Correct, Leslie and Frank's relationship is the main arch of the plot, and there will be more sexy times between them. But Leslie will have choices to make in the coming chapters that will ultimately decide the fate of that relationship.

I understand Frank is not the most appealing character, but I have had this story written for a long time and wanted to be able to play it out in a visual novel form, and as such, I'm prepared to receive flak from the player community.

Though I am brainstorming my next project after NaGN and think I may go for a more open ended plot to give players more choices on who and how they decide to 'woo' and cater to more fetishes as well.
Thanks for the response! I'll check out the next update to see what's the what.

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
(And there is no tag for when the player character cheats, because all games would have it that have multiple love interests, and that's almost all of them.)
Not true – consensual sharing (harem/cuckqueaning) is not cheating; and many games that have multiple love interests do not allow romancing/fucking one of them while in relationship with another, for that matter.

Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Not true – consensual sharing (harem/cuckqueaning) is not cheating; and many games that have multiple love interests do not allow romancing/fucking one of them while in relationship with another, for that matter.
I have absolutely no clue how anything of this relates to anything you've been quoting from me.

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
I have absolutely no clue how anything of this relates to anything you've been quoting from me.
Is it really hard to tell when I'm quoting specifically the sentence I'm responding to? The one that says that player character cheats in all games that have multiple love interests?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Not true – consensual sharing (harem/cuckqueaning) is not cheating;
By my reading of F95 Tag definitions, this is true. However, by any dictionary or legal definition, when the MC has a wife or significant other and fucks someone else without their permission, that's cheating! Try telling your wife or significant other (or a judge) that it's not cheating in real life.
and many games that have multiple love interests do not allow romancing/fucking one of them while in relationship with another, for that matter.
While non-harem games force the MC to make a choice between potential LIs, it would be the rare game that does not allow the MC to sample the wares of multiple ladies before being forced to chose. Like, are there ANY on F95's list of highly-rated games? Say in the top-50?

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
By my reading of F95 Tag definitions, this is true. However, by any dictionary or legal definition, when the MC has a wife or significant other and fucks someone else without their permission, that's cheating! Try telling your wife or significant other (or a judge) that it's not cheating in real life.
…What part of “consensual sharing” did you miss?

While non-harem games force the MC to make a choice between potential LIs, it would be the rare game that does not allow the MC to sample the wares of multiple ladies before being forced to chose. Like, are there ANY on F95's list of highly-rated games? Say in the top-50?
Since when is “top whatever list of wherever” a measure of anything beyond itself? The domain was defined as “all games with multiple love interests”.
(…I haven't even seen that list, why would I care about website popularity percentages in the first place?)

Reactions: TM REDUX and BTLD

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Since when is “top whatever list of wherever” a measure of anything beyond itself? The domain was defined as “all games with multiple love interests”.
(…I haven't even seen that list, why would I care about website popularity percentages in the first place?)
I only delimited to a reasonable search list so you wouldn't come up with some game that appeared in 2018 and never was updated because no one liked it.

So, go ahead - limit is off. Find a game where the developer cuts off all other LIs as soon as you sleep with just one of them. I'm interested to see what you come up with.

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
So a bit of bad news, my GPU failed before I was able to finish creating the art for chapter 2, meaning I'll have to put this project on hold until I can procure a new one. I finished the chapter 2 script and even implemented a little bit of the art but it's really not enough to justify posting as an update. As soon as I get a new GPU I'll pick up where I left off with development.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and time!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
==================================================
July 7, 2022
The dev announced now integrating music himself, I therefore stop my Mod now
==================================================

Orig. Mod post:

Feb. 10, 2022 / Mar. 5, 2022
As said before I'm stopping it to update the Mod actively,
some kinks in the game since v0.4 are not my thing.
But I'll do - for now - "compatibility" updates. With it the Mod music
is stopping at the end of v0.3, then the orig. game continues.
The other functions (game settings, jukebox) are still working.

New since v0.5:
cheating the game variables ("Show/change game choices")

=====================================

Download Mod v0.6compatibility (~53MB)
-

Notagirlsname01.jpg Notagirlsname02.jpg Notagirlsname03.jpg Notagirlsname04.jpg Notagirlsname05.jpg

Last edited:

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Good news everyone, the project is back on!

Expect a 0.2 release within the next week where you'll be introduced to a couple of characters not in chapter one. Namely Leslie's wife and his ex-sister-in-law. And of course some more drug fueled fucking.
1642713499223.jpeg

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Not a Girls Name 0.2 release download links:

Update notes:
0.2 release includes the second chapter in the NaGN story.
Chapter two includes another sex scene (animated) between Frank and Leslie, a choice that will have implications in future chapters, and the introduction of three new characters.

Updates will become more regular now, I'm hoping to to have chapter updates out bi-weekly which will put having a 1.0 release with the conclusion of NaGN out around April this year. With more projects planned after. ;)

A few teaser screenshots from chapter two below.
1642701315.jpg 1643219616.jpg 1643135744.jpg 1634825721.jpg

DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Not a Girls Name 0.2 release download links:

Update notes:
0.2 release includes the second chapter in the NaGN story.
Chapter two includes another sex scene (animated) between Frank and Leslie, a choice that will have implications in future chapters, and the introduction of three new characters.

Updates will become more regular now, I'm hoping to to have chapter updates out bi-weekly which will put having a 1.0 release with the conclusion of NaGN out around April this year. With more projects planned after. ;)

A few teaser screenshots from chapter two below.
View attachment 1618077 View attachment 1618079 View attachment 1618078 View attachment 1618076
open a ticket if you want the ownership of the thread

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
The only thing worse than that movie is being named Wesley... You need to custom name the MC! This is going in the trash for now... Dev, if your name is Wesley, no offense, but I am not you...

• Angry
Reactions: ZagorTeNay

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
The only thing worse than that movie is being named Wesley... You need to custom name the MC! This is going in the trash for now... Dev, if your name is Wesley, no offense, but I am not you...
What movie? As far as I can tell, the MC is named Leslie, not Wesley. There is a mod to rename the MC. Though, unless you give him another name that could also be a girl's name, some of the dialogue won't make much sense.

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
This isn't really a custom name kinda game, but someone did make a mod if you have to have a custom name that badly.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Graphics are obviously outdated, but I really like humor and back'n'forth between characters. They feel a lot more "alive" than most characters in VNs.
Fan of Tarantino, Yellowcake Games?

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Graphics are obviously outdated, but I really like humor and back'n'forth between characters. They feel a lot more "alive" than most characters in VNs.
Fan of Tarantino, Yellowcake Games?
Hah, who doesn't like a little Tarantino? lol
I appreciate the feedback, I'll be sure to try and keep the humor and banter alive throughout the rest of the story.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes