3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks, I appreciate the sentiment. Pestus was an inside joke between us, it doesn't really mean anything to anyone else but I didn't really care that much at the time, but I see it's kinda meh now.

I was thinking about trying to incorporate Frank/nagn into the name somehow (Fuck Frankie Games, Recreational Crack Productions, K-Less Games, etc.)

I like a few of your suggestions too, namely 'Corpse Banger Games'. That sounds badass, although I'm not sure necrophilia is going to be a recurring enough theme but it still could work just because it sounds cool.
While these are fun, I think it would be good to come up with something that is not so long/has so many syllables. It needs to roll off the tongue. Your first name was good like that.

Unfortunately, I've got nothing for you. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Acerbic Games

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Thanks, I appreciate the sentiment. Pestus was an inside joke between us, it doesn't really mean anything to anyone else but I didn't really care that much at the time, but I see it's kinda meh now.

I was thinking about trying to incorporate Frank/nagn into the name somehow (Fuck Frankie Games, Recreational Crack Productions, K-Less Games, etc.)

I like a few of your suggestions too, namely 'Corpse Banger Games'. That sounds badass, although I'm not sure necrophilia is going to be a recurring enough theme but it still could work just because it sounds cool.
Ohra sky games :) sounds at least mysterious. Or "grimm games" (short, gives associations about the atmosphere of games). Or work well the name of some object, it can be inserted in the logo. Mb "BlackRope games" ( also gives associations that you obviously dont making harem games with mom and sisters)

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
While these are fun, I think it would be good to come up with something that is not so long/has so many syllables. It needs to roll off the tongue. Your first name was good like that.

Unfortunately, I've got nothing for you. :HideThePain:
He could always come up with a name he likes and then make an acronym or initialism out of it to make it short and snappy. However, I suppose that strategy runs the risk of the intended meaning being lost over time. For instance, offhand I have no idea what the NLT in NLT Media means (netorare, lettuce, and tomato would make for one hell of a controversial sandwich!) or what the ILS in ILSProductions stands for (as a perpetual insomniac, I'm thinking it's "I lose sleep").

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Good news everyone!

I've settled on the name Acerbic Games (still designing a logo I like, bear with me) and I went ahead and published the first chapter of To Be Frank!

The first chapter of the remake is available HERE

I was advised to start a new thread so I wanted to stop by and direct you all there.
Get your crack pipes ready! :LUL:

Also I'm still in the process of totally separating my stuff from Pestus, let me know if you find any links or mentions of Pestus so I can scrub it clean. Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: EndlessNights

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Good news everyone!

I've settled on the name Acerbic Games (still designing a logo I like, bear with me) and I went ahead and published the first chapter of To Be Frank!

The first chapter of the remake is available HERE

I was advised to start a new thread so I wanted to stop by and direct you all there.
Get your crack pipes ready! :LUL:

Also I'm still in the process of totally separating my stuff from Pestus, let me know if you find any links or mentions of Pestus so I can scrub it clean. Thanks!
intredasting name choice. Not bad.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes