3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Ain't gonna lie, it did make me chuckle a bunch of times. However, the scenes are somewhat hard to fap to, not because they are bad, but because of the "auto play"; the scene goes on on it's on without dialogue, which is a weird choice, since the story is pretty fun.
yeah, I'm not a fan of the autoplay, either.
Seems to be the consensus, the next update will remove auto sequences and require player input to advance scenes. Thanks for the feedback folks!

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I've removed the auto sequences from the entire script (I think, I hope, I'm pretty sure lol) but I'm going to hold off on releasing an update until the new content for chapter 7 is ready. It's mostly done but I took a small break to work on my other game, My Girlfriends Sister, and to play a little Elden Ring. I'm confident that I can have the NaGN v0.7 release ready within the next week. Just to keep you guys in the loop. Love y'all!

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and to play a little Elden Ring.
I think a lot of us are at this point. Insane how popular a Soulslike has got, didn't think i'd see the day one of the "git gud" games wasn't putting people off.

Doesn't hurt that it has some insanely overpowered builds and summons.

Reactions: Naidrang

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I think a lot of us are at this point. Insane how popular a Soulslike has got, didn't think i'd see the day one of the "git gud" games wasn't putting people off.

Doesn't hurt that it has some insanely overpowered builds and summons.
We're all just maidenless :LOL:. But seriously, I agree. I've been a longtime souls fan and to see the it succeed so well is awesome.
And I'm having a blast playing it.

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Sorry I've been MIA for a couple weeks, lost my job unexpectedly so it's been a bit of a whirlwind trying to keep my head above water lately. I lost a bit of steam from all the stress and haven't had the motivation to work on NaGN or MGS since the last update, but I haven't just been sitting on my hands either. Development has resumed and the next update for NaGN is imminent, maybe another week or so away.

ALSO, I was informed that "Yellowcake Games" was already in use by a dutch gaming company which has prompted a re-branding into Pestus Games.

tldr: Took a stress related break for a couple weeks but development is now back on track.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sorry I've been MIA for a couple weeks, lost my job unexpectedly so it's been a bit of a whirlwind trying to keep my head above water lately. I lost a bit of steam from all the stress and haven't had the motivation to work on NaGN or MGS since the last update, but I haven't just been sitting on my hands either. Development has resumed and the next update for NaGN is imminent, maybe another week or so away.

ALSO, I was informed that "Yellowcake Games" was already in use by a dutch gaming company which has prompted a re-branding into Pestus Games.

tldr: Took a stress related break for a couple weeks but development is now back on track.
I was wondering what was up since you were on a solid roll. Sorry to hear about the unfortunate events. Best of wishes to you!

• Red Heart

jufot

May 15, 2021
Sorry to hear about your job, hope you'll get back on your feet soon! No rush with the games, take care of yourself first :)

• Red Heart

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Real life comes first, hunni.

Good thing is you'll find the majority of us around here are patient enough.

You get yourself squared away, we'll still be around when you're ready.

• Red Heart

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Take your time..

but oooff , what a cinematic beauty is the THICCC blond vixen.
a bit odd controlling the animations but wauw you've hit the jackpot with this.
HOT HOT HOT!!!

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

Soooo what's up.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Gotta say Pestus suits you better. Yellowcake games sounds way too innocent for how, well, perverted you/r games are.
Imagine a young mum looking online games for her boy.
Ohh, Yellowcake games, that sounds nice. Let's see what it has..what the hell?!

• Haha

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I'm still here!

Admittedly busier than I'd hoped, but it's necessary at this time. -_-

Good news is I have some extra free time coming up real soon and I've got an itch to get back into NaGN. If all goes well I'll have some sort of something new in the next few weeks. (It may not be what you think though)

I did toy around with the idea of a slightly redesigned Frank (different hair, slightly more slender)
What do you guys think?

1656184599_compressed.jpg 1656184734_compressed.jpg 1656184982_compressed.jpg 1656185488_compressed.jpg

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm still here!

Admittedly busier than I'd hoped, but it's necessary at this time. -_-

Good news is I have some extra free time coming up real soon and I've got an itch to get back into NaGN. If all goes well I'll have some sort of something new in the next few weeks. (It may not be what you think though)

I did toy around with the idea of a slightly redesigned Frank (different hair, slightly more slender)
What do you guys think?

View attachment 1890286 View attachment 1890287 View attachment 1890288 View attachment 1890289
I think I want to mate with her.

jufot

May 15, 2021
What do you guys think?
Honestly? I'm not a fan. She looks quite a bit younger, and the long hair, sneakers and hotpants give her more of a girl-next-door look, which is definitely not Frank. The original look, with short, utilitarian hair and professionally-inappropriate clothing definitely fits better with her character.

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Honestly? I'm not a fan. She looks quite a bit younger, and the long hair, sneakers and hotpants give her more of a girl-next-door look, which is definitely not Frank. The original look, with short, utilitarian hair and professionally-inappropriate clothing definitely fits better with her character.
Those are very valid points, I appreciate the input.

Reactions: jufot

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
What do you guys think?
Good model, but I think it reflects Frank at an earlier stage of life than NAGN portrays. I would take this as being Frank in University.

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
i feel kinda dumb to ask but is there a way to control the animations? like control the movement of the characters?
No, they're just animation loops that I sometimes stitched together (stupidly). So skipping one scene might make you miss more than just that one animation, if that makes sense.

Reactions: Echbert
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes