3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Still not quite ready, but it's so close I can smell the necrophilia! (Just kidding, no new necro scene* lol)

Some of the animations are taking longer to convert than I anticipated, but I'd say I'm a few hours out from finalizing v0.6
So expect new download links in that timeframe.

While I wait for the video editing software to do it's magic, I thought I'd drop a few screenshots for y'all since I said I would.

No actual spoilers with the pics, just using the tag to not lag the page loading.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jimbog

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Still not quite ready, but it's so close I can smell the necrophilia! (Just kidding, no new necro scene lol)

Some of the animations are taking longer to convert than I anticipated, but I'd say I'm a few hours out from finalizing v0.6
So expect new download links in that timeframe.

While I wait for the video editing software to do it's magic, I thought I'd drop a few screenshots for y'all since I said I would.

No actual spoilers with the pics, just using the tag to not lag the page loading.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't see them anyway, due to F95 issues :(

• Sad
Reactions: Naidrang

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Yellowcake Games just fyi, the Mega links on Patreon are asking for a key:

View attachment 1687986

Don't have the same problem with the F95 links.
I've updated the Patreon post, although it still won't let me direct link to the files without a decryption key for some reason. Not sure if it's a MEGA issue or a Patreon issue, but either way it should work now. Thanks for the heads up!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see the Romance tag, which I like. But I don't like the blackmail, footjob, lesbian, necrophilia and rape (particularly rape and necrophilia) tags. Although if they can be avoided, then I don't care.

I also see male protagonist and multiple protagonist, so I'm going to assume that in the game you have two or more guys. It isn't something that I like too much, I usually associate the MC with the first one that appears (or with the one I like the best, if I don't like the first one) and the others as extra content. Since I don't like to see sex scenes that include guys other than the MC, so I prefer to act actively so that those other guys don't have any sex scenes. On the other hand, being that you have two or more guys as protagonists, I suspect that at least some group sex scenes will include several of those guys. It's not something I'm going to like.

I'm probably weird, but I only think I'll be interested in the game if I can avoid the sex scenes with the guys that I don't see as the MC (apart from all the rapes and necrophilia) So, can I do that?

Reactions: dumbass55

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
I see the Romance tag, which I like. But I don't like the blackmail, footjob, lesbian, necrophilia and rape (particularly rape and necrophilia) tags. Although if they can be avoided, then I don't care.

I also see male protagonist and multiple protagonist, so I'm going to assume that in the game you have two or more guys. It isn't something that I like too much, I usually associate the MC with the first one that appears (or with the one I like the best, if I don't like the first one) and the others as extra content. Since I don't like to see sex scenes that include guys other than the MC, so I prefer to act actively so that those other guys don't have any sex scenes. On the other hand, being that you have two or more guys as protagonists, I suspect that at least some group sex scenes will include several of those guys. It's not something I'm going to like.

I'm probably weird, but I only think I'll be interested in the game if I can avoid the sex scenes with the guys that I don't see as the MC (apart from all the rapes and necrophilia) So, can I do that?
Meh, that's pretty normal, I pretty much just identify as one dude and it feels weird to "root against yourself" in the same game. And I'm with you on the lesbian content and most of the rest, I wouldn't want to see the protagonist's LI with some other chick. It's pretty strange that some people don't see that as NTR, it's like they have some complex where sex between women just isn't "real" so therefor it doesn't count.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think i'm just cursed.

Second game today claiming to be a bit dark that has auto forward sequences.....

I hate them so much.

"Ohh, a scene, I think i'll enjoy this" ... only, I won't because by the time i've started "enjoying" it it's fucking finished. What's the fucking point?

Are we doing the rape and necro or is it happening to people around us?
There is no "you", you aren't playing an MC you are just watching peoples lives.

jufot

May 15, 2021
I only think I'll be interested in the game if I can avoid the sex scenes with the guys that I don't see as the MC
This is not the game for you, then.

Necro involves one of the men and the women, both secondary characters. You can refuse to do necro.

Rape only happens on a non-main path where you let Frank die. It is extremely brutal, though. I wasn't bothered by the necro, but this was a step too far for me.

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019

Short answer is no, you can't do that. There really isn't an 'MC' in a traditional way, more like you're witnessing a train wreck unfold for a couple of people that you occasionally have a choice in how it may unfold. The necro is completely avoidable (save a certain ending), and the same is true for the rape. The blackmail, footjob, lesbian are completely unavoidable though.

Is there incest in this game?
At the moment, no. In the future...maybe.

There isn't really a 'we'. It's more like you're viewing from an outside perspective.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I think i'm just cursed.

Second game today claiming to be a bit dark that has auto forward sequences.....

I hate them so much.

"Ohh, a scene, I think i'll enjoy this" ... only, I won't because by the time i've started "enjoying" it it's fucking finished. What's the fucking point?

There is no "you", you aren't playing an MC you are just watching peoples lives.
so the "dark" scenes are shortened in this game? how are they? I kinda hate when a game that claims to be dark turns out to be mild or keeps the dark stuff to the minimum,would appreciate some heads up.
I won't bother downloading if it only has a couple of scenes like that.
also,is the second game you mentioned Panic Attack? cause im wondering whether to check that one out too lol

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Short answer is no, you can't do that. There really isn't an 'MC' in a traditional way, more like you're witnessing a train wreck unfold for a couple of people that you occasionally have a choice in how it may unfold. The necro is completely avoidable (save a certain ending), and the same is true for the rape. The blackmail, footjob, lesbian are completely unavoidable though.
Thanks for the reply.

I don't think I'm interested in the game.

Reactions: Naidrang
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes