3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I was tricked by the rating, this is a 1 star game.
That's one more star than I thought I'd get..so I'll take it!

Well... Actually... in real life you CAN avoid using drugs... You know that, right?
Apparently you can also avoid what I thought was pretty obvious sarcasm.

Don't forget that every dev has many friends who are ready to write a very good review :ROFLMAO:.
So many games get 4-5 stars and don't even deserve one !
Woah there buddy, you got me mixed up with someone else. I ain't got no friends! :HideThePain:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3661, in script
if not izzybonus:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3661, in <module>
if not izzybonus:
NameError: name 'izzybonus' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if not izzybonus:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1892, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if not izzybonus:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.7.1698
Not a Girl's Name 0.5
Thu Feb 17 18:54:21 2022

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
if not izzybonus:
if not izzybonus:
Hmm, that variable is defined initially and can be set early in Chapter 3. While I don't have an immediate fix for you, if you have a save further back try loading from there and 'skipping' back to where you are. Or failing, that, start a new save?

I'll try and dig into this though, thanks for the traceback.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hmm, that variable is defined initially and can be set early in Chapter 3. While I don't have an immediate fix for you, if you have a save further back try loading from there and 'skipping' back to where you are. Or failing, that, start a new save?

I'll try and dig into this though, thanks for the traceback.
Thanks, that was quick enough. Content started up after trying to ignore those errors and I'm like nah fuck this. lol

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That's one more star than I thought I'd get..so I'll take it!

Apparently you can also avoid what I thought was pretty obvious sarcasm.

Woah there buddy, you got me mixed up with someone else. I ain't got no friends! :HideThePain:
Sorry to learn you don't have good friends !, i loved your story, for once we have a dev with guts!! :ROFLMAO:
I loved the necrophilia part, that was very funny and i loved how i could give a final end to Frank, i loved and hated her and she totally deserved it. When i saw it coming i was saying "nehh, he wont dare do it", but you did!!! that was great !!!:ROFLMAO:
Thank you for that!

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
despite the coshit 19 what an amazing era to be alive.. good work, nice body with exercive in the mountain and when i get bored with nothing to do i have a nice forum to fap !!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Acerbic Games

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
Although the picture is very old, but the models are not bad. It's also a bad idea to combine ALL of the bed scene into one or two takes. Suppose I want to skip one perspective (scene) and move on to the next, but then the whole bed scene is skipped. Chapter 3 already shows that these vignettes are shared more often and that's good to see.

Also, this game lacks sound. Very much so. The animations are pushing it.

Reactions: Acerbic Games

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Although the picture is very old, but the models are not bad. It's also a bad idea to combine ALL of the bed scene into one or two takes. Suppose I want to skip one perspective (scene) and move on to the next, but then the whole bed scene is skipped. Chapter 3 already shows that these vignettes are shared more often and that's good to see.

Also, this game lacks sound. Very much so. The animations are pushing it.
In the more recent chapters I did start splitting the sex animations into smaller chunks, that's one piece of feedback that most players agreed on.

I'm also working on integrating sound. I've been slowly composing my own music for the game, and I also intend on adding sex sounds for the animations.

It's just a LOT of work, especially since I'm doing this solo, in my spare time. But I appreciate you taking the time to play the game and voice your thoughts! :)

Reactions: Reifon

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Not a Girl's Name [v0.5] [GoogLeah] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,19 GB / 809 MB - NotaGirlsName-0.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,16 GB / 775 MB - NotaGirlsName-0.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
5 chapters in and I can't decide if I love or hate this fever dream :/
Well, when you play a game where everybody is an asshole, you better be ready to deal with some shit!!
I like the satirical side of that story, every character is exagerated but in a good way.
They don't give a fuck and so do I! I get a nice pleasure to make them choose the worst possible choice and get fucked up!
There is drama in that story but when you play it right it's a lot of fun, at a certain moment i was like "Oh yes press the trigger you dirty bitch, press it godammit!!" and she pressed it and i was in paradise, i could almost smell the powder fumes !
And later in the bar, the MC noticing the barmaid ressembling Frank and thinking "Ok, lets pretend nothing happenned and lets fuck!"

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Hey guys! So I was hoping to have chapter six out this week but due to extra irl work I'm gonna have to push it back a few days or a week at most. Expect v0.6 (chapter six) to be released March 3rd at the latest.

I'll try and get some teaser images up in the next few days, just wanted to let you all know

Jul 13, 2018
There is drama in that story but when you play it right it's a lot of fun, at a certain moment i was like "Oh yes press the trigger you dirty bitch, press it godammit!!" and she pressed it and i was in paradise...
Outrageous! I can't accept this game without Frank in it. The choice leading up to the gunshot will not appear in my playthrough!

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Outrageous! I can't accept this game without Frank in it. The choice leading up to the gunshot will not appear in my playthrough!
Yeah, I actually did the choice for not letting her come over just to see what was going to happen, with full intention of rolling back and going with the only correct choice. Once I saw where it was going, I noped the F outta there and rolled back.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yes Frank is the center of the game and playing it without her would be lame but i couldn't resist. I liked Frank but she also behave like a dirty bitch sometimes, blackmailing that girl using her position as an official conselor was unforgivable. She had to be punished, but i didn't think the dev would have the guts to just get her killed. It was funny and more the MC' attitude after this just fucking a girl looking like Frank in a bar was telling me much about his real feelings.
The MC is an asshole as everybody else in this game so be it!!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6
Size 716 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: Gametimer

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I was really hoping I'd have chapter six done by today, but it's looking like the release will be sometime tomorrow. I'm almost done but a few things still need buttoning up and I haven't tested a goddamn thing yet...so yeah tomorrow!

Seems like the attachment server for the forum is down, so I'll add some screenshots from the update later tonight or so.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes