4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Titlecard-Cropped.jpg

Overview:
You've just finished a code camp and moved to a new city for a fresh start in your life. Until you get on your feet you'll be staying with an old friend and exploring the city, making new friends and checking out job opportunities.

As you progress and meet new women you unlock their photo galleries with additional images.

This game moves at quite a pace as I have little energy to render non-spicy shots! Best to imagine an alternate universe where nudity is less taboo or something.

Note: While the women have smaller (realistically proportioned) breasts than is typical in adult games all characters are modeled as over 18 and behave as such in-game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-28
Release Date: 2024-02-26
Developer: Shinita
Censored: No
Version: 0.3b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD 0.3b
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Patch 0.3 to 0.3b: - - -

Extras: Multi Mod (0.3b)* -
Spanish Translation (0.3b)* - German Translation (0.2)*

*This is not released by the game's developer, download at your own risk.

Beach Hat 1.jpg Destiny Insta 2.jpg Ira_Shoot_No_Text.jpg Stacey_Beach_1.png Ash Before 1.jpg Pool 5.jpg Club 23.jpg Clothing 2.jpg

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Is there some other genre planned for the game?

Best of luck with your project

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Like the models. They look good. Will there be any animation? Something I like even if done as a learning thing.

Reactions: Roy26633356

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I haven't added a future tags as I literally have no script beyond one more scene than is in the game which I cut to try and get it out. I'm just making it up as I go along. I do however want the game to be "nice" so don't expect any non-consensual or incest.

As for NTR... I'm against having another guy get in your way/get with the woman you want but could be flexible beyond that. I've considered maybe an optional add-on download that would include the ability to see what other male characters are fantasizing about but it would be just that not canon story.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
That Developer Notes cracks me up :ROFLMAO:. It is definitely easier said than done, developing a game that is:p.

All that being said, interesting premise, nice looking renders (great eyecandies), not sure about the narratives though, I guess based on the descriptions, sufficient to say light story with heavy (lewd) contents:unsure:?

Thank you for the share, veteran zoner. Well done and all the best, Shinita. Cheers.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Really great first release, things really went to their logical end with Georgia. Glad you didn't drag out that last scene

Reactions: Shinita
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes