4.10 star(s) 37 Votes
Oct 22, 2017
So I just fired the game up and looked at the game's beginning and the cafe scene again. Maybe it's my lighting but it seems in most images Georgia has slightly rosy cheeks. The only thing that looked a little weird was the first image in the cafe where Georgias' face had some kind of shining to it like it was polished or sweaty.
So no extra blushing like mentioned that I could identify.

For the conversation about the photo shoot, she is friends with Tyler. So either she also does SFW shoots and might be OK with him watching then, or she's hoping this way he will forget about it and just not ask again. Why be an ass to a good friend when he wasn't aware of what this shoot would entail and might just have said like he did because the topic came up?

Sure, Shinita wrote the conversation in and also the MCs thoughts, but while I don't like NTR, this sounds more like a normal conversation and emphasising the MCs thoughts/jealousy so he can question himself and become aware of his own feelings.

I liked the scene. And I liked it because it came across as 'real' and alive as compared to a lot of other VNs where nothing seems to exist besides the MC and him getting to every LI - without a world around them not centered on that one thing.

I'm not completely sold on everything and am waiting for the next update to decide about possibly supporting the game or not, but it feels like a lot of people were burnt in other games and are over-sensitive here.

Georgia is most likely more open than other LIs to a lot of things and no one has to like that - maybe I'll not like her/this VN in an update or two myself - but I feel like those 'vibes' are only there if previous experiences make you so sensitive to them that every sliver of a shadow of them potentially occurring leads to you feeling like they are already implemented.

For now, I get the vibe of a very carefree and wild child that carried those traits over to adulthood and the city. Where we are there now to protect her.
From the very first scene where they meet and almost kiss I got the vibe Georgia would do nothing to hurt the MC. So if Shinita says there is no NTR or sharing, the MC won't like that and therefore Georgia won't do it.
Doesn't mean there can't be situations where the MC has to step in/up.

I like it so far, so Shinita keep going. (y) Can't wait for the next update.

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone and sorry for the upcoming question.
Also, my English is really lousy.
I always read and see something about a club here.
I played the game to the end and the final scene is Georgia inviting the MC into the shower.
What am I doing wrong???
Thank you and greetings from Germany.
Tom

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hello everyone and sorry for the upcoming question.
Also, my English is really lousy.
I always read and see something about a club here.
I played the game to the end and the final scene is Georgia inviting the MC into the shower.
What am I doing wrong???
Thank you and greetings from Germany.
Tom
You did nothing wrong.
What you read or saw were previews and/or teasers for next version v0.2 so no one played or even know anything about it except for the developer, Shinita.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

Bulvark

Mar 16, 2022
Just want to say, Thank you for making a game with realistic looking women (so hard to find). Georgia is 100% perfect in every way.

Really looking forward to future updates, Great job!

Reactions: denen

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
The next update is taking a longer than I thought it would. I'm hoping to have it out before the end of the month.

I have one more scene to do, a set-up scene for the start of update 3, and then I need to go back and extend one scene and review the new insta galleries. I'd like to also split the gallery into per-character nesting but that's on the chopping list for this update depending on time. The portraits on the dialog bar will probably also be cut for update 2 as well (possible axed altogether).

In order to get the game out I've had to keep the choice count down to choices that only have minimal short-term impact on the story. If I let the story start branching it's going to slow development to a crawl.

So for now the story will be mostly as I imagine it with options to engage or not engage in sexual encounters depending on who you like. Once I get to the end of the story as I see it then I'd like to put some path ideas up for vote and implement a bunch of the top requests.

In the mean time here's a pic from Riona's private library before she got pregnant...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Thumpa2382

Feb 6, 2023
Wow such a brilliant start can not wait for next ones to come out. #Shinita one of the best Dev's out there. Please please let me know when 0.2 amd or 0.3 is out to download lo e to find out what happens next.
(on a side note personally I'd prefer bold but there's not too much hair, If there's are any new developments for any of the other characters I'd definitely chose bald for all )
P.s Love the work my comment is not ment to come across in any shape or form as that only felt I wanted to say my personal preferences x

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
no worky?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 210, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "M:\arch\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "M:\arch\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "M:\arch\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "M:\arch\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "M:\arch\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "M:\arch\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "M:\arch\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "M:\arch\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3341, in interact
self.start()
File "M:\arch\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2249, in start
self.post_init()
File "M:\arch\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2330, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "M:\arch\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2369, in set_icon
with renpy.loader.load(icon) as f:
File "M:\arch\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\NotGeorgia-0.2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Not Georgia 0.2
Wed Mar 22 09:10:53 2023

Oct 22, 2017
I'm getting the same error.

Used the mod on 0.1, but it goes to the error log directly when starting the game, not when attempting to load an old save.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Yep, new version heading in. I changed my workflow to use pngs until packaging time then webp. Somehow some pngs that should remain pngs didn't come along for the ride.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes