4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Shinita
The games name fits well if you rename her right away ^^

Little name "bug" when you virtually strip her in the cafe and she calls you out: She calls her own name instead of the protagonists...not releated at all but i hope to get rid of this tylor as fast as possible, he already pisses me off more than the landlord and thats a great deal...

Aside from this little hiccup there was nothing to complain so far, but i hope some of the girls know or at least learn how to use a razor ;)
Since ist a 0.1, any infos on the update schedule?

Btw, are choices final? Because i would love to see more ash then topless barbie, but considering the interview i guess the haircut was the more logical choice...
Just want to know if i still can meet her in upcoming updates if i didnt went to the skate park.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Shinita
The games name fits well if you rename her right away ^^

Little name "bug" when you virtually strip her in the cafe and she calls you out: She calls her own name instead of the protagonists...not releated at all but i hope to get rid of this tylor as fast as possible, he already pisses me off more than the landlord and thats a great deal...

Aside from this little hiccup there was nothing to complain so far, but i hope some of the girls know or at least learn how to use a razor ;)
Since ist a 0.1, any infos on the update schedule?
That dude at the cafe is why I didn't finish this out. Plus the dev said we'll have to get used to her exhibitionism and that's a no go for me. Not judging anyone who likes that, it's just not for me.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, i dont have many problems with nudity, hell, except for the girls in our shelter and males everyone i ever known has seen me naked or more. I just dont like scenes with guys getting horny at all and even less i like my girls getting horny for guys.
Okay, i'm biased, i'm lesbian, but still, her reactions around this tylor are much worse than her reactions to the landlord...at least you see right away that old fart would have not a single chance to get more than the pictures...while i still dont want to see how pleased he will be with them, tylor is a whole different story...not because he wants her too, but because she wouldnt mind...and thats way over exhibitionism and why i want to get rid of him ^^

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, i dont have many problems with nudity, hell, except for the girls in our shelter and males everyone i ever known has seen me naked or more. I just dont like scenes with guys getting horny at all and even less i like my girls getting horny for guys.
Okay, i'm biased, i'm lesbian, but still, her reactions around this tylor are much worse than her reactions to the landlord...at least you see right away that old fart would have not a single chance to get more than the pictures...while i still dont want to see how pleased he will be with them, tylor is a whole different story...not because he wants her too, but because she wouldnt mind...and thats way over exhibitionism and why i want to get rid of him ^^
Yeah, the landlord wasn't a real issue. Poor guy got so damn horny, he was in a rush to go home and bang his wife. :ROFLMAO: But, that young punk at the cafe(?), I can't stand and I quit playing. Because our girl even likes him, which is a no go.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Yeah, the landlord wasn't a real issue. Poor guy got so damn horny, he was in a rush to go home and bang his wife. :ROFLMAO: But, that young punk at the cafe(?), I can't stand and I quit playing. Because our girl even likes him, which is a no go.
ya definatly seems to be toeing a line that will make some people uncomfortable

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, i'm not a fan of exhibitionism either. That she doesn't mind Tyler makes me just want to get rid of him asap, clearly not a fan of that.
Also hope that any lesbian content is avoidable, seeing how handsy she is with the pregnant redhead.

Well, we will see i guess, maybe another LI is a better choice. Too early to judge for me.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, i'm not a fan of exhibitionism either. That she doesn't mind Tyler makes me just want to get rid of him asap, clearly not a fan of that.
Also hope that any lesbian content is avoidable, seeing how handsy she is with the pregnant redhead.

Well, we will see i guess, maybe another LI is a better choice. Too early to judge for me.
I gave up on it after meeting that Tyler dude. I'll wait and see what you guys talk about with next update.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You keep saying this...but the scene with the landlord came after the cafe ;)

Raziel_8
Funny how triggers work, since the scene with the redhead i look forward to much lesbian content, private and in the studio, especially since there are already enough girls to await a harem tag as well ^^

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Raziel_8
Funny how triggers work, since the scene with the redhead i look forward to much lesbian content, private and in the studio, especially since there are already enough girls to await a harem tag as well ^^
Hmm Maybe I read it in here? But, to me it wasn't a huge deal. Oh! I think I know. Yeah, it was here. the dev was talking to someone about pics on her phone and how the landlord made them show the pics. I think. You have to forgive my memory. I'm old. :ROFLMAO:

Edit:
OR maybe I did play more? Because I also kind of remember a skateboarder, gender unlnown, who I thought was cute. Or is that another game I'm mixing up with this one? I do that a lot with how my memory is.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Raziel_8
Well, not surprising if you are lesbian :)
I have no problem if that is optional, but if it is not, i rather reject that LI. Or drop the game, if it is the same with other LI's.
If it's not avoidable in a harem, i play single LI paths.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
She's been living in the city for a while. She's had plenty of chances to go surfing. She really likes him as a friend but he is permanently friend-zoned but he doesn't realize it.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Then you may need to rewrite some text and change her expressions there, because right now it looks like she also hasnt realized it...right now it looks more like "what do you think about my wet-dream-boy? I want to jump him right on the counter" than literally anything else.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Then you may need to rewrite some text and change her expressions there, because right now it looks like she also hasnt realized it...right now it looks more like "what do you think about my wet-dream-boy? I want to jump him right on the counter" than literally anything else.
(based on v0.1 public, not aware of any other version)
I don't get the same vibe as you when I played that cafe scene. It is just short friendly chat between a regular customer and barista, no flirting, no sexual innuendos or anything like that. She even maintain physical distance even when there is no COVID in that fictional place.
Perhaps you had been conditioned by too many adult games to believe that all LIs should behave a certain way especially towards male NPC, that is by completely avoiding and ignoring them altogether.
The text that suggests Georgia seems to like Tyler (the barista) is MC's inner monologue, which does not necessarily mean it is the truth or factual.

But yeah, you are free to interpret any scenes in any way you like, and to play or not to play the game. Cheers.

Reactions: Grizloy

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I don't get the same vibe as you when I played that cafe scene. It is just short friendly chat between a regular customer and barista, no flirting, no sexual innuendos or anything like that. She even maintain physical distance even when there is no COVID in that fictional place.

The text that suggests Georgia seems to like Tyler (the barista) is MC's inner monologue, which does not necessarily mean it is the truth or factual.
You nailed it.

She too moved to this city from your home town. It's hard to make friends in a new city. She likes this guy enough to be a friend and he hasn't been pushy for more so she's happy. In fact he mentions dropping into the studio and she clearly tells him not today as she wants to do the sort of shoot she doesn't want him to know about let alone watch.

If I were to rewrite that interaction then those players move on to not liking the garage scene (which has already been adjusted in v0.2 to better reflect the intention) then the front desk scene and probably the club scene which currently has 4 guys in it (only one has a name and any dialog so far but that could change I'm making it up as I go with some specific scenes/interactions for the overall story in mind).

There are plenty of games here where practically nobody but your LI's exist (understandable, every character in a scene increases rendering time. I wish my coffee shop had 15+ people in it but it would take forever)

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
(based on v0.1 public, not aware of any other version)
Perhaps you had been conditioned by too many adult games to believe that all LIs should behave a certain way especially towards male NPC, that is by completely avoiding and ignoring them altogether.

But yeah, you are free to interpret any scenes in any way you like, and to play or not to play the game. Cheers.
Sure...they are flirting, she is blushing, the mc even feels outright hostile because of the triggered jealousy before he slipped in his daydream and stripped her to the thought tylor "probably" has not seen her like this, then she calls for his attention because she really want to know what he thinks about that guy...dunno what you were reading, if you ignored all of her expressions or if you are just to corrupted by hard ntr games to see this scene being far away from any friendzone, but i'm not the only one who outright despises that guy and wants to get rid of him because of the vibe you dont get.
___
And for not inviting that guy to the shoot while she is with a guy who exactly knows what kind of shot she will be doing, she just said not today...she wasnt flustered like she was when the landlord saw her pics and she wasnt generally repellent to the idea of letting him watch a shot at all. That gaves more the vibe she would have invited him if the mc was not waiting for her.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Sure...they are flirting, she is blushing, the mc even feels outright hostile because of the triggered jealousy before he slipped in his daydream and stripped her to the thought tylor "probably" has not seen her like this, then she calls for his attention because she really want to know what he thinks about that guy...dunno what you were reading, if you ignored all of her expressions or if you are just to corrupted by hard ntr games to see this scene being far away from any friendzone, but i'm not the only one who outright despises that guy and wants to get rid of him because of the vibe you dont get.
___
And for not inviting that guy to the shoot while she is with a guy who exactly knows what kind of shot she will be doing, she just said not today...she wasnt flustered like she was when the landlord saw her pics and she wasnt generally repellent to the idea of letting him watch a shot at all. That gaves more the vibe she would have invited him if the mc was not waiting for her.
You do realize that literally in the post above yours developer of this game said in very simple words that you're wrong and there's no such meaning in that scene?..

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
You do realize that literally in the post above yours developer of this game said in very simple words that you're wrong and there's no such meaning in that scene?..
Yeah I'm done responding to "this-might-be-NTR" triggered. I've already promised none of the guys get involved with the LIs in any sexual way and now they're seeing things (blushing!? I never added that) and thinking they know my characters better than me.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah I'm done responding to "this-might-be-NTR" triggered. I've already promised none of the guys get involved with the LIs in any sexual way and now they're seeing things (blushing!? I never added that) and thinking they know my characters better than me.
Don´t listen to the whiners , it´s not worth the effort. Complaining will never stop....even if they get your stuff for free.
Your game is getting REALLY GOOD. Just stick to what you wanna do and it will come out great !
And thank you again for all the work and creativity you share with us.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You do realize not the intention but the result is seen?
And the dev clearly wrote the intended hostility in his game because thats literally what was written there in the mc's thoughts before the daydream, same as the "probably". I dont care what the dev writes here now, i only care about the dialogues, expressions, thoghts, etc. INGAME because i play the game, not the forum. If the scene was supposed to be some friendzone it would never play like this, there would be no hostility, no jealousy leading to the daydream and most of her reactions would be different.
___
P.S:
I can read and the dev notes clearly state there will never be ntr in this game. If you all can read too you will see i never complained about ntr either. I just want to get rid of this jerk because no matter what the dev claims now this scene was clearly written to have exactly this effect, hence the mc's hostility and the whole daydream scene. So its no wonder if gamers who play the mc's react in the same way. Thats just what good writing is about and should compliment the dev, its just not that kind of feeling most players want from a game, so they want to get rid of the source, in this case taylor.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes