4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

cager

Aug 2, 2017
I enjoyed this from the start. A very good beginning.
It is very nice to see realistic character shapes.

Too may games are dominated by balloons top and bottom.

Keep up the good work.

I totally agree with the Dev and think the Dev should go with the original concept which seems to be well thought out.
If people don't like things they fear might be in this game at sometime, possibly maybe then stay away or wait and see.
There are many things I do not want in my games, such as oversized boobs and butts, futa, furrys, gay, combat, pointless mini games, scat and so on if they are there I do not enter. There are plenty of other games to please so stop trying to change all games to your taste. You will just find other people hate your kinks too.

Last edited:

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
When I play it gets stuck when they visit the clothing store... how can I fix that?
Not heard of this problem? Is it when her name appears? If so just press enter to accept the name or type a new one and then press enter.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
They don't have any pages for update news, so just have to wait, and they are doing it in their spare time AFAIK.
I'll be putting occasional status updates on my status page at https://f95zone.to/members/shinita.55244/ but next update is still at least 1-2 weeks out as I spent a bunch of time fixing old noisy renders etc.

Shot from the next update for now.
Kaylee Arrive 2.jpg

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I would say the walls answer your own question.

You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub'
Look, mami, I got the X, if you into takin' drugs
I'm into havin' sex, I ain't into makin' love
So come give me a hug, if you into getting rubbed

Reactions: Shinita
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes