4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Is Georgia not actually an LI?

Edit:
Also, name change isn't coded properly. So, the name you choose means fuck'all.

Last edited:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Is Georgia not actually an LI?

Edit:
Also, name change isn't coded properly. So, the name you choose means fuck'all.
that is a bug that should have been fixed with the 0.1b update.

It would be great that in addition to ability to change the names - the player would have ability to change characters ages. With 18 being default value, of course. There is nothing wrong to give players more freedom of choice, right? ) And name of their educational facility can be made customizable. Of course for that to work properly - all of this variables should be used in the game and mentioned in the plot - else there is no sense to implement them.
Or even easier don't mention the age at all. The only reason why most games mention it is so they can skirt R7 by manually changing the age to something below 18. Proven by the point that you also mention educational facilities all the characters in this game this far with maybe the exception of Ash are working adults.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
that is a bug that should have been fixed with the 0.1b update.

Or even easier don't mention the age at all. The only reason why most games mention it is so they can skirt R7 by manually changing the age to something below 18. Proven by the point that you also mention educational facilities all the characters in this game this far with maybe the exception of Ash are working adults.
Well, I just dl'd it earlier from Gofile. Will dl again from Mega.

Edit:
Maybe the name error is a moot point if Georgia isn't an LI. Because after seeing the girls on the main page, I only like Georgia.

Last edited:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Pretty nice so far. I also like that the game shows the name of the music tracks. It's a small but well appreciated feature.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Pretty nice so far. I also like that the game shows the name of the music tracks. It's a small but well appreciated feature.
Yeah, I liked that also. Most of the games I turn off the music, since most of it is either very repetitive or not my style. One of the few I turn the music on for is a newer title, I think it is Red Lucy, which features acoustic guitar versions of hard rock and grunge. I do like that the dev is giving some credit though for music used in this game, also if you like it, makes it easier to find.

Reactions: Fzoner95

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Well, I just dl'd it earlier from Gofile. Will dl again from Mega.

Edit:
Maybe the name error is a moot point if Georgia isn't an LI. Because after seeing the girls on the main page, I only like Georgia.
I'm curious why do you think Georgia isn't an LI? especially considering we get cum on her. but she is definitely the Cutest so far.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The girls look good and varied but the MC is pretty bad imo.
You've just finished a code camp and moved to a new city for a fresh start in your life. Until you get on your feet you'll be staying with an old friend and exploring the city and job opportunities.
I thought child labor was forbidden.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: monk_56

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is this missing a trap/futa/trans tag, I mean why on earth would Ash have tapped her tiny tits is not for being trans.

• Angry
Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

GTPern

May 24, 2022
Lots of potential here with the music, artistic imagery, gallery integration, and potential storylines with all the lovelies. Looking forward to the updates!

Reactions: Shinita

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Hmmm.
Female LI are all really cute, but this MC is a Manlet and there are weird cucky vibed scenes like the one with Edward.
Feels like the set-up for a NTR game to be honest.

Too bad. You don't get slim / cute female models in many games- most games have bombshells.
Not worth it when the MC may as well be one of the female LI if you thew a wig on him though.

UI is clean and the posing is all really well done- worth a play if you don't mind being a shota....probably.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hmmm.
Female LI are all really cute, but this MC is a Manlet and there are weird cucky vibed scenes like the one with Edward.

Too bad. You don't get slim / cute female models in many games- most games have bombshells.
Not worth it when the MC may as well be one of the female LI if you thew a wig on him though.

UI is clean and the posing is all really well done- worth a play if you don't mind being a shota....probably.
Thanks for that, bro. I was starting to think I was the only one having concerns. Game isn't for me. I wish the dev well.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
People thinking he looks too young, I looked like that all through my twenties, when I was clean shaven(requirement at my job). It did not hurt me one bit with the ladies(sadly could not take 'em up on their flirting, was married for most of my 20s). He does look a little shorter though, I am 6'0".

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Hmmm.

Thanks for that, bro. I was starting to think I was the only one having concerns. Game isn't for me. I wish the dev well.
Shinita already said, that this won't be a game with sharing or NTR. And Shinita also already said, that we get some choices regarding Edwards in future releases. This means, that something like the garage scene is not a indicator for the rest of the game, probably it was one of the more extreme in regard of other males going after your LIs. No need for your "concerns" or "NTR-vibe feelings". I suggest to play until the end of the release or wait for the next one and give it try. I also suggest to read the dev notes on the OP.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Shinita already said, that this won't be a game with sharing or NTR. And Shinita also already said, that we get some choices regarding Edwards in future releases. This means, that something like the garage scene is not a indicator for the rest of the game, probably it was one of the more extreme in regard of other males going after your LIs. No need for your "concerns" or "NTR-vibe feelings". I suggest to play until the end of the release or wait for the next one and give it try. I also suggest to read the dev notes on the OP.
I read the notes. I also trust monk_56 . I was the one who asked him to try this and give me his opinion. Being forced to show another dude pics of our girls is a no go for me. Fuck that. I'm also not a fan of the girl I like, liking someone else. Then add in MC's thoughts about Georgia. Just wanting to stay friends, even though he keeps thinking about her. Well, more like just lusting after her body. Plus, the MC is a shrimp. Only girl he's taller than is Georgia.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Holy jumping to conclusions batman. :KEK:

"Feels like the set-up for a NTR game to be honest" nowhere implies I think it is intended to be a NTR game or that is a NTR game.

It just "feels" like one. Showing a whole bunch of nude pics of your LI to some fucking random dude is mega gross cucky shit.

I played the full content and formed an opinion about it- just what the game felt like to me :WeSmart:

Honestly the worst part was playing as that wimpy, overly horny protag- everything about him just screams 'I'm 14.'
His appearance, attitude, and how easy he is to push around. That is a different aspect altogether though.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes