VN Ren'Py Abandoned Not Quite Dead [v0.2] [JumboCumbo]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

JumboCumbo

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2020
Hi

I have the new links that aren't monstrous in size!

PC: - -

MAC: - -

sorry bout that!

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Some likes quiet and peace
However, it's not always up to you. Besides, hiding and running is not the same as living in peace. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices, and it's best to sacrifice those who try to disturb your peace.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
However, it's not always up to you. Besides, hiding and running is not the same as living in peace. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices, and it's best to sacrifice those who try to disturb your peace.
When superhumans fights building falls, cities gets destroyed and thousands of innocents becomes casualties. So hiding is better option for me. But each to their own.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Not Quite Dead [v0.1] JumboCumbo

Original Size Win/Linux: 912 MB
Original Size Mac: 895 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 78 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 61 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is this a romance game at it's core? Or we talking stronger fetishes like corruption, mind control, etc?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hey, this sounds amazing! It reminds me of movies like Jumper, Push and Chronicle. Not literally of course.

I'm going to play this and see what powers are used. If the MC is on the run then I'm guessing those that are chasing him has unique powers as well. I'm excited to try this.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like the outline for the game. The last Invisible Woman picture is intriguing.

Well, I think that's an invisible woman. :coffee: :oops: :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes