VN Ren'Py Abandoned Not Quite Dead [v0.2] [JumboCumbo]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just finished playing it...and it has a lot of potential..plus dev confirmed no NTR so it has the probabilities of being a great fucking game...
I can say right now ..this version...was pretty damn good and interesting...captivating...got me hooked to the story....I WANT TO KNOW MORE!
GOOD GAME DEV!

grohotor

May 15, 2020
there are some issues. the first one is a render just before the lightning strikes when the MC and the car starts floating. this might be intentional but i don't think so. then theres a render of Violet, i think. that has a graphical glitch on her face that needs to be photoshoped and then theres the problem of the MC getting clothing and still ending up naked when he meets up with the girls again. The game also needs some compression. you cant leave the images at 6mb a piece.

Its good that the MC is not a 5 foot troglodyte with the mind rape power so thats a big plus for me

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Hmm I don't know if anyone mentioned this but Solar Eclipse ( Storm ) reminds me of Heroes the TV show lol.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Managed to make a unique plot that also has good renders, transitions, and hooks us in pretty quickly. Excited to see how this develops

Reactions: Massiveskewt

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I like the theme of (intentionally or not) being considered dead, though I had hoped we could keep the charade up through part of the story.

Now I'm gonna start nitpicking/complaining.

Why is Timmy's(the child getting interviewed) shirt so shiny? It looks like it's supposed to be latex or something. (Also It's a nice detail that the interviewer actually moves his head to follow Timmy's movements)
Charlotte sometimes looks disturbingly grey.
Why do we get clothes, drive to a military(?) base and arrive in boxers?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Fun beginning! Cannot wait to see where it goes. I think Avery is pissed... just saying :>)

Reactions: VOYEUR

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
short but wow love the dialogue exchanges between characters. Makes them believable, especially in that roadtrip scene. 1st time actually enjoying a superhero VN. Can't wait to see more.

EDIT: hopefully dev doesnt go to the mind control corruption route that every superhero vn seems to fall into..

Also,
No Patreon/subscribestar and others alike?
What is your release timeline like? every 2 weeks? every month, every 2 months?

Reactions: Massiveskewt

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
short but wow love the dialogue exchanges between characters. Makes them believable, especially in that roadtrip scene. 1st time actually enjoying a superhero VN. Can't wait to see more.

EDIT: hopefully dev doesnt go to the mind control corruption route that every superhero vn seems to fall into..

Also,
No Patreon/subscribestar and others alike?
What is your release timeline like? every 2 weeks? every month, every 2 months?
passion project with no cash so whenever the hell dev feels like :p

Reactions: Professor Black

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Certainly the latest game I'm hyped for; will be even moreso if it has a harem route...well once we stop running from the ladies.

For powers we have what? Invisibility (the shitty kind where you have to be naked), pyrokinesis, telepath (maybe with extras), some sort of energy manipulation (Starfire/Star Sapphire-ish?), and a nuclear powered Superman-lite. That leaves one of the gals out but overall an interesting mix for the powers and certainly more impactful powers than the other Superhero game I referenced previously.

I'm looking forward to the next release, hoping Fiona isn't an Amanda Waller, and really holding out hope for a harem route (said it twice, sue me :p).

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Some of the renders are a little to dark to see much, but other than that this one looks pretty good so far. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Very neat, looking forward to see how it progresses. Curious about a lot of things with the story, so that's good news. Can't wait to see what's next! ;)

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Wow, even though it is really short, it is a well written demo. I will bookmark and look forward to the next update.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes