Nexus game

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2024
it's taking a bit of time because I'm trying to add at least 5 scenes in the next update and I still have to make sure I don't create inconsistencies in the multiple choices.

Reactions: alex2372

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
0.2 was very short, was it a remake? Or are all the updates in this game supposed to be so short?

Nexus game

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2024
0.2 was very short, was it a remake? Or are all the updates in this game supposed to be so short?
nss is my first game, and version 0.2 allowed me to correct all the errors I'd made with variables and their operation,

with my work on the I side and my learning of ren py I don't think I'm already in a position to release large updates without taking 6 months between each one, so I'm testing a little, version 0.3 should have 5 new scenes, after that I'll see if I stay on this pace or if I try to increase amount of content a little more

Reactions: Enlight432

Youssef302

Sep 28, 2023
So much potential but you need to make your updates way bigger than that 3 updates till now but that like 1 update combine and not big either

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
I thought the "cuckold" fetish indicated that the husband like to see the wife fuck other guys.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Sarah could be a model? Model for what? The last desk at the back of the class? My own highschool desk had pretty much the same colors carved into it. And the bonus he got was as big as the MC's penis.
Lastly... Was that 5 scenes? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes