3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
1,6 GB? Things inflated a little since last version. Would someone have a compressed v2.6?

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello.
As you know, you already posted this same image several months ago.
This bug was fixed in December or January. "thanks to you".
That's when you received a warning from an administrator because of your messages, remember?
If it's not fixed, I don't see what that changes.
If one day you decide not to troll my games anymore, I would be happy to have a critical and constructive dialogue on how to improve my games for the community.
In any case, I am happy to see that F95 members enjoy my games despite my mistakes.

Take care of yourself and the people you love.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hello.
As you know, you already posted this same image several months ago.
This bug was fixed in December or January. "thanks to you".
That's when you received a warning from an administrator because of your messages, remember?
If it's not fixed, I don't see what that changes.
If one day you decide not to troll my games anymore, I would be happy to have a critical and constructive dialogue on how to improve my games for the community.
In any case, I am happy to see that F95 members enjoy my games despite my mistakes.

I'm not trolling, that is not my intention... it was simply funny and would be great if it was an actual feature of the game

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I load my savegame from 2.5 and i get the same ending of 2.5 in 2.6 so no new content how do i fix this??

Reactions: SQX

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Nothing Can Stop Me [v2.6] [DDfunlol] (1,6 gb rar pc-original)

133 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)
Not wanting to be a bother, but could you get it in another link? Mega is being weirdly hellish for me to deal with today.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello.
Hundreds of additional images and more than 15 animations added in this version.
Version 2.6 also contains an updated backup file. "savegameXX"
I don't remember the number, you have to open the archive and look inside.
This is the problem with RPG Maker when adding variables, I am looking for a solution to this problem but I am not convinced to find one.
While waiting for the final version, I put the end of the game in the hospital.
Look for things to do around Jeff's house.
Otherwise a walkthrough is available.
Map, locations, quests locations, items etc...

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
This game is beyond bad the english doesn't make any sense at all and the waypoints lead to dead ends. The guy should have just released the game in his native language.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes