3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
I wanted to do a big update but there was too much work to do.
Next update next week.
The game will get dirtier and dirtier :devilish:
Nearly 15 animations and between 400 and 600 images.

Take care of yourself and the people you love.
Will that be the end of the game or there will be a big update but not so soon?

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
Hello.
It's not going to be the end of the game.
And for me, 15 animations and 400 images is not a big update, lol lil lol.
Take care of yourself.
Oh thank god, it is going to get even dirtier and even better. Thanks for the reply!

kaitofun

Mar 17, 2019
Hello.
It's not going to be the end of the game.
And for me, 15 animations and 400 images is not a big update, lol lil lol.
Take care of yourself.

amazing, you have plans to include scenes of pregnancy of aunt and all women in future updates

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
So what do I have to do after the robbers kill each other? I went to take a piss in some bush and talked to a dude there. But that´s all I can find..

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
South of your/Mike´s house.
After the MC went like "I should check the neighborhood" that´s all I could find to do.
You should get a scene there with a drunk dude and a drunk chick. After that you need to go to hospital u get 1 more scene and that's the end of this version

Reactions: PalmFace

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
Does anyone know when will next update come out? Or can someone share the news or announcment post on his patreon?

siwyroman

Feb 4, 2018
last week he wrote that the update gonna come next week, so it should be done already. maybe today? I think ast update was uploaded on sunday also

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
last week he wrote that the update gonna come next week, so it should be done already. maybe today? I think ast update was uploaded on sunday also
V2.6 came out yesterday, now we just have to wait for someone to post the link of the game

espawn

Dec 11, 2018
You should get a scene there with a drunk dude and a drunk chick. After that you need to go to hospital u get 1 more scene and that's the end of this version
i cant see any bushes or any scenes around the map can someone upload a save file with that part pls?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
V2. 6 is out?
The 2019-04-05 release date on the OP implies, nope, not yet. Probably in a week if nothing weird happens, i would guess.
One month between updates tends to make a good rule of thumb overall.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes