3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
Stop saying a false rumor about my games, thank you.
The final version contains more than 100 animations and more than 3000/3500 images.
In 3 months is 27 images per day, script, dialogue etc....then no, I do not sleep and nothing is abandoned.
It's normal that it takes time.

Take care of yourself.
That's good, mate... start updating us more and you'll not give room for rumors... still, I like your games and you should get some sleep... we don't need dead devs. Take care

Firebrand07

Apr 13, 2018
"It's less than 1% about the story and more than 200% about the sex"
Not gonna say I don't like a good story in my games but that is what I call "fucking interesting stuff".

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Here is a compressed win version of v2.5!

Win (109MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just a thougth, can you upload to zippy too?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
OMFG, I can't believe the MC actually fucked a robot dog in the ass, to trick his younger cousin into getting pregnant from his evil seed!:ROFLMAO:

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
love the game hoping for a horse robot at some point lol that would be hillarious wonder were they would keep him in the garage maybe?

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
I really love the v2.5 it is so funny. And when V3 comes out there will be another 100 animations + 3000 pictures? If that's right this game will be even more epic!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ok, i broke Mike's arms, gave Kate the robot dog and Uncle the extension.
What else is there to do and how?

Terrigen

Oct 30, 2018
Ok, i broke Mike's arms, gave Kate the robot dog and Uncle the extension.
What else is there to do and how?
You can still take your Aunt to the Bank and visit Mike at the Hospital. BUT you can't do that if you used an old save, if the Bank star doesnt show up (this happened to me). I had to start a new game, but I hear there is a saved game (slot 10) you can use to play the new working content.

Reactions: ddfunlol

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello.
I think that many do not do the quest "Cecile ".
At the bottom left of the map "Jeff's home", two people near a bench.
The end is pretty funny.
Take care of you.

Reactions: Terrigen

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You can still take your Aunt to the Bank and visit Mike at the Hospital. BUT you can't do that if you used an old save, if the Bank star doesnt show up (this happened to me). I had to start a new game, but I hear there is a saved game (slot 10) you can use to play the new working content.
The bank one i had already done - you can see the dead robbers in the street to boot - but going to the hospital seems to do nothing, Mike shows in his room instead of the hospital to boot.

Hello.
I think that many do not do the quest "Cecile ".
At the bottom left of the map "Jeff's home", two people near a bench.
The end is pretty funny.
Take care of you.
Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Samrat Dutta

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
no slot 10 savegame, so what are you talking about?

dafje

Dec 24, 2017
no slot 10 savegame, so what are you talking about?
I was also looking for this, doesn't exist though and I dont feel like playing the same thing all over again. Can someone share the save file from where v2 ends?

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes