3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
is this game abandoned?
Nope, it's not... He's working on three great games and that's why the update are a bit slow, but be sure that the quality is at 10+
You can check his patreon page, subscribe to him and you'll see that he's active

Reactions: ddfunlol

lovio

Jul 2, 2017
Nope, it's not... He's working on three great games and that's why the update are a bit slow, but be sure that the quality is at 10+
You can check his patreon page, subscribe to him and you'll see that he's active
okok thank you

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello.
No, the game is not abandoned.
I'm having too much fun with this game!
I hope to have the record of animations and stupidities in the same game! :)
The next update will be the last one for this game!

For now, I'm working on another game!
SN3 updated today.
Take care of yourself and the people you love!

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
Hey guys I can't load the game it just stuck on "now loading" screen for too much time pls help I want to play this game

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hey guys I can't load the game it just stuck on "now loading" screen for too much time pls help I want to play this game
Hello.
I did not optimize the game for "small configurations".
This problem is due to the large number of images and animations!
If you have a "normal" configuration, this message or black screen should not appear! (or one to two seconds)
Otherwise, try to update your drivers, direct X and others ...
Ps: Laptops are not advised for play.

Take care of yourself and the people you love.

Reactions: RWaites Jnr

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Jeff and his two cousins
This game is good, but there are certain things in it that don't make any sense.
I'm talking about reading subtitles.
If Jeff is talking to his mother, how could she be his aunt too !!!!
Look at the picture and see the Writing started by Name (Mom) and then talking to her he calls her Aunt !!!!! He should call her a mother, not an aunt.
From what I know here in the game Jeff's aunt is one and his mother is another !!!!
Here where I scored in the game he is with his mother alone and calls her aunt ... ouch.
Untitled 2.jpg

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello.
Your software associates a false name with dialogs!
Because in the faces folder "image", her aunt has the name "mom".
The names in the faces folder:
Dad = his uncle.
XbandiB & XbandiW = two thieves
ZZZCDAD & ZZZCMOM = Cecile's parents
You can give any name to an image.
So when I write a sentence with his aunt, I use the image "mom", I could also give her the name of car, horse, star ...
Players will see his aunt's face even if her name is my little pony in the face folder.
Take care of yourself!

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Same here and I read this a lot in this thread.
Playing from a fresh 2.7 release and I'm stuck:
- Uncle has the penis extension and is fucking Megane.
- Rachel is "playing" with the dog.
- Mike is still in his room.
- The 2 robbers are dead in the street.
- Nobody on the bench in the park.
- Nothing to do at the hospital.

Reactions: Pjbubas

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
The game was updated today! now, no need walkthrough!
I read your comments, I corrected the list of problems you wrote!
It's just a demo to get the latest reviews before the final version!
The characters talk a lot and the dialogues are sometimes confused, it will also be corrected in the final version!
Take care of yourself and the people you love!
DD
Link :

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Never understand why devs take on more than 1 game, the last update was in june, working on a 1 month/update schedule we should have seen an update in september and then 1 this month for this game. How is this game so far back on updates and how does the schedule work?

Reactions: SGrimmer

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
So, why would a Dev not be allowed to work on several games at a time, if he is updating them all regularly but maybe 'randomly' ? It's all his decision to make, no ? Let's be happy to enjoy so much fun, and the least we can say from this Dev is that all of his games are actually very funny :ROFLMAO:
Besides, you do realise that in the mean while you were waiting for this game to be updated, he has massively updated Saturday Night !?!
I don't really mind which game from him is updated, or when, because you know it's gone be 'lewd' and a shit load of fapping time :KEK:

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
Never understand why devs take on more than 1 game, the last update was in june, working on a 1 month/update schedule we should have seen an update in september and then 1 this month for this game. How is this game so far back on updates and how does the schedule work?
Even if it's a long time, you forget something... he needs equipment to create this games, he needs food, he needs time and many other things and for all that things he needs money. You cand get the update now if you become one of his patreons, like i am or wait for somebody to post it here. You need to wait for something free and this is the price. Pay a little more respect to this man who is working for a living and who is working also to entertain us, sometimes for free.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes