3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

DanteJaeger

Jun 2, 2018
Go to the right on the beach, there are 3 characters or ...
Make the following quests in this order.
Cecile.
The little plague.
Blondie. or ...

Read the quest log!
I did everything on the quest list. I asked if there are any hidden events or something. You mention "Wonder around the neighborhood .. especially the park and the play ground from the park ...
cutscenes will trigger eventually ". Four missions that have not been completed yet, I did the rest. Approximately twenty

DanteJaeger

Jun 2, 2018
What are you missing?
Twenty missions in total so far. Three unfinished 1.too hard you'll never make it 2. best uncle in the world 3. always take care of. Hospital mission finishes the game except I guess I did it all. By the way, there is an error in the usb copy task. If you go to the empty house last, the task is not going from the list. Thanks for the reply.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello.
I'm going to do a check.
Complete the quest "help three neighbors", unlocks:
-A quest with Karen.
Go back to Jeff's and call Steve, (There's a symbol on the phone)
Complete the quest "the little plague", unlocks:
-A game "don't fuck my mom"
-And another quest in Jeff's neighborhood.

PS: There is a note in the quest log, Some quests must be completed to start another one.

Take care of yourself and the people you love!

DanteJaeger

Jun 2, 2018
Hello.
I'm going to do a check.
Complete the quest "help three neighbors", unlocks:
-A quest with Karen.
Go back to Jeff's and call Steve, (There's a symbol on the phone)
Complete the quest "the little plague", unlocks:
-A game "don't fuck my mom"
-And another quest in Jeff's neighborhood.

PS: There is a note in the quest log, Some quests must be completed to start another one.

Thanks for the response. Your games are really awesome. It's really nice that the characters pretend nothing happens. Under the guise of innocence. Just like Marie. I wish you success and hope to have more scenarios like this.

Meh 1000

May 10, 2019
Got the same thing that some people have said. "I have to improvise." Improvise what? The hell do I do now?

DanteJaeger

Jun 2, 2018
Already did that and nothing. Friend.
I was stuck in the condom scene. If you go home next door without talking to the father of the black girl, the game does not progress. Go downstairs, check the father right away, then go to the house next door. That's how I fixed it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I have to improvise
MEans go guns blazin” and hope for the best - improvise meaning go in and you will manage, i.e.-improvise!

Nevermind
I got stuck to .. sometimes you just get too wrapped around the gibberish to progress straight.

talking to the father of the black girl,
That was literally what MC has to try - all dialogue choices with the ones in his home.

in the bank
That one is tricky ... have a save on hand and try different gears ... it is scripted and it has to progress as such.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
i am stuck in the bank
Since the game has existed, only one person has reported a bug on Patreon.
So no, there are no bugs in the game.
It seems that the problems you have come from the version you download on F95!
I have already brought several solution the previous pages!

Reactions: patrickB

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
@ddfunlol Hillarious, dude. The MC is doing the impossible, he's fucking his aunt's cervix. Did you put that scene in there for comical relief or did you watch too much hentai? :ROFLMAO:
heh you just told us a bit too much about yourself, so you've never stuck it thru a cervix, tsk tsk tsk, obviously not long enough.......

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
found one bug, if you go to mike's and put the photos on first, then go back to watch his dad bang your cousin, you're stuck, even tho the part of the quest about checking on the dad to see if he is busy is cleared, you go back upstairs and nothing... the only thing you can do is go back down and watch mike's dad bang your cousin, nothing else can be done, you are totally 'stopped'

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
found one bug, if you go to mike's and put the photos on first, then go back to watch his dad bang your cousin, you're stuck, even tho the part of the quest about checking on the dad to see if he is busy is cleared, you go back upstairs and nothing... the only thing you can do is go back down and watch mike's dad bang your cousin, nothing else can be done, you are totally 'stopped'
I've got the same problem. I went to mike's first then checked on the dad and now I can't progress because there is nothing to click on in the photoshoot room

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I've got the same problem. I went to mike's first then checked on the dad and now I can't progress because there is nothing to click on in the photoshoot room
i finally gave up, didn't want to restart and then find something else that if you don't do exactly as you're supposed, fubars the entire game...

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
I don't know why your versions have a problem.
If I go to Mike and then his father or vice versa, both ways it works on my version.
And as I say tirelessly, no one has reported this problem on Patreon!
But I know one thing.
I can't give you a clean backup because of the next version.
It's a forum for discussions and support, it's up to the players to provide you with a solution and give you an uncorrupted backup file!
Take care of yourself!

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I don't know why your versions have a problem.
If I go to Mike and then his father or vice versa, both ways it works on my version.
And as I say tirelessly, no one has reported this problem on Patreon!
But I know one thing.
I can't give you a clean backup because of the next version.
It's a forum for discussions and support, it's up to the players to provide you with a solution and give you an uncorrupted backup file!
Take care of yourself!
Well hopefully this bug will be fixed in the next version. I re-downloaded the game but using a different site (I used Mega the first time so I tried downloading from racata) and overwrote all the files and the problem is still there. In-game when you look at the quest log to see how to progress the quest the objectives box is empty. As was mentioned somewhere else in this thread when you go to mike's to get the condom you get a message saying "Didn't get a condom, I'll have to improvise" - or something along those lines and this is confirmed when you check the inventory as there is no condom in the inventory.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes