3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
that would be nice if possible :)
I looked at the file. I don't know if this is because it's corrupt, like the post above says, but you are missing quests. Maybe it's a bug. But you should have triggered a few new quests for completing the photo quest with Maryam. The big one is to help 3 neighbors. Also, a quest to visit Mike in the hospital, which would in turn, open up a new quest. But I don't see those quests in the save you shared.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
that would be nice if possible :)
Hello.
A lot of work right now!
This file is clean, if the problem persists, then it comes from your game!

Take care of yourself and the people you love.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
noob and a beginner here, but I have Mega but when i download the saves they don't up anything. I cant even download any games for that matter. What else i need to download a game file from Mega and play it?

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
noob and a beginner here, but I have Mega but when i download the saves they don't up anything. I cant even download any games for that matter. What else i need to download a game file from Mega and play it?
well the games are all archived so you need something to unpack them (WinRar, 7Zip etc) but thats all

Reactions: DirtyDozen

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
well the games are all archived so you need something to unpack them (WinRar, 7Zip etc) but thats all
Appreciate it! I'm gonna download one of them now and see if I can't figure it out! Tired of playing some of these games on a free site due to bugs and glitches, and I never knew how to download them before. Let's see if i can figure this out now.

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Sorry can you tell me if the game ends with Jeff running away from the policemen in the park or did I do something wrong?

Reactions: DirtyDozen

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Hey sorry to hear patreon riding your ass, with your removal of the game from patreon does that mean that the game is dead, good luck bud

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello.
No, the game is not dead, there's always a solution!
I removed it for safety!
It's the weekend and I have to wait until Monday to get a response from PATREON.

Take care of yourself!

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes