3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
There is also the possibility to visit Dr. Marie in the hospital and do 'spermdonation' for money. Don't remember from which moment or quest in game that is though...
She visit's you when you visit your best friend in the hospital.

Rchrck

Sep 10, 2018
I cannot fight the paparrazi guy. Get an error saying paparrazi/enemies is not found. I play on Android. Will have to wait for final update and start again. Hopefully it'll be fixed.

Reactions: Valronn

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
I cannot fight the paparrazi guy. Get an error saying paparrazi/enemies is not found. I play on Android. Will have to wait for final update and start again. Hopefully it'll be fixed.
Had the same thing before, are you using the66's port? He fixed the problem and I just re installed it

XxxADOxxX

Nov 18, 2018
Hi guys I need help!
After go to Mike house for load pictures I return home, I haven't cundom and I don't know how to do? Mike father is fucking my cousin in front of uncle an at the 1 floor uncle and the Mike sister are waiting for end the photo session

XxxADOxxX

Nov 18, 2018
Hi guys I need help!
After go to Mike house for load pictures I return home, I haven't cundom and I don't know how to do? Mike father is fucking my cousin in front of uncle an at the 1 floor uncle and the Mike sister are waiting for end the photo session
Sorry for bad English

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Hi guys I need help!
Have you broken Mike's arms yet, you get the condoms off Mike Mother.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Honestly, I don't mean to be mean...
But why is this problem is recurring on F95? real question*
In more than a year, on Patreon, I received only one message telling me this problem! "easy to check!"
Anyway, it doesn't change anything!
I can easily guess that it is a member of F95 who loved my game and became my boss! (poor guy)
And anyway, his problem is solved!
Aurelfr2575 , Your game is bugged, you can erase this backup/savefile!
I would really like to help you but if you complain without explanation, I read without answering you.
A screenshot is welcome!
We can chat without shouting or shed a tear!
Ps: Please, don't say you love my game without taking the time to put stars on it!

Take care of yourself and the people you love!

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Version 2.9 needs an end.
The end comes when all possible quests have been made!
Thanks for the reply. So I guess I'm at the end of v 2.9 once it reaches night. Really wanted to watch Mike lay pipe to his mom can't wait for v 3.0 now!

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
Also hope someone updates the Walkthrough link, i don't know if im "done" for now or not. can't seem to do anything. One Quest says not available but most don't.

Edit: (Image)
All things i can interact with at this moment
Uncle + Cousin (Dog Weiner)"Soon"
Neighbour +his Daughter in the Studio (nothing happens)
Karen + Dog in her Room "don't know what he learns..."
Did the Robbery
Can go into Comp. Shop +Hospitalbut nothing there same with Neighbours Hose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rizvi11

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Heard good things about NTR in this - but I wont even try it if the walkthrough is down. Dont have a time for blind playthroughs in my life.

Reactions: Yutoka

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Also hope someone updates the Walkthrough link, i don't know if im "done" for now or not. can't seem to do anything. One Quest says not available but most don't.

Edit: (Image)
All things i can interact with at this moment
Uncle + Cousin (Dog Weiner)"Soon"
Neighbour +his Daughter in the Studio (nothing happens)
Karen + Dog in her Room "don't know what he learns..."
Did the Robbery
Can go into Comp. Shop +Hospitalbut nothing there same with Neighbours Hose.

Hi.
Give one of your backup files/savegame, please!

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Changed the Extension to fit upload (.rpgsave ->.save)
-The file is corrupt, you must not change the name.
-Also, if you gave the dog to Karen, (he doesn't learn anything, he fucks Karen), the quest "A gif for auntie" should no longer be in the list.(from memory)
The problem is here.
-I will give you a clean file as fast as possible!

Take care of yourself and the people you love.

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
-The file is corrupt, you must not change the name.
-Also, if you gave the dog to Karen, (he doesn't learn anything, he fucks Karen), the quest "A gif for auntie" should no longer be in the list.(from memory)
The problem is here.
-I will give you a clean file as fast as possible!

Take care of yourself and the people you love.
that would be nice if possible :)

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes