MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
new banner f95.jpg

Overview:
A bright young psychology student finds his dream job as a sexologist and has a great future ahead of him... until some inappropriate behavior throws everything out of the window. Now, plagued with regrets and self-doubt, he tries to start anew. He will have to fight his inner demons and decide what kind of man he wants to be. All the while using his psychology knowledge to understand the needs and kinks of potential love interests he finds along the away, including: an old friend with unresolved feelings, the bossy personal trainer from his gym, a painfully shy college girl who is hiding a secret desire… or the one girl that’s absolutely off-limits. Will he repeat the same mistakes of his past?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trailer:

Thread Updated: 2024-03-11
Release Date: 2024-02-02
Developer: MrSilverLust - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0
Language: English
Other Games: Decked in Love
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (v0.6.3): - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: Cheat & Gallery unlocker*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

allc4.jpg em_man_10.png ch5_least_21b.jpg jench5_2.jpg ch6_debh_5l.jpg debch5_1.jpg kimch5_1.jpg em_sen_5.png bric4.jpg ch3tease1.jpg ch6_jenbw_14l.jpg ch3tease3.jpg ch2_1.jpg ch3tease2.jpg ch6_livfour_3o.jpg emc4.jpg 3jen.jpg ch6_jw_8a.jpg livc4.jpg jench5_1.jpg kimch5_2.jpg ch6_debh_19a.jpg new_skills.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If the MC is planning on using psychology to manipulate women for the sole purpose of getting his shaft wet, can they really be considered "love interests"?

The renders are decent, although there is a tendency to overdo adding black lines on the edges of the models (at least in the game previews). I would think making the black different shades of grey instead and/or eliminating them entirely would work better. As it is now, the art style seems like some kind of hybrid between Daz3D and hand-drawn. If that's intentional, of course, that's fine; I just hope that stays consistent throughout.

BTW, if you've not already, MrSilverLust, you'll want to contact staff and request a developer ribbon for your profile, so people recognize you as the creator of this game.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
If the MC is planning on using psychology to manipulate women for the sole purpose of getting his shaft wet, can they really be considered "love interests"?
I was wondering the same thing. The description says
A young bright psychology student finds his dream job as a sexologist and has a great future ahead of him... until some inappropriate behavior threw everything out of the window.
Which leads me to wonder if the MC is some kind of pervert who uses his studies in psychology to take advantage of his "love interests". I have nothing against this, of course. It's just not my cup of tea.

But we also have the romance tag and the oveview tells us that the MC will have to fight his inner demons and decide what kind of man he will be. So maybe we can choose what personality the MC will have. I don't know.

I'm curious, I'll give it a try.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Nothing is FOREVER, the title leads me to expect this game is about another MC returning to his mother's house, upon the death of his father, but it isn't , puhh! ^^

He will have to fight his inner demons and decide what kind of man he wants to be.
I see... so we play as inner demons,

(player) to MC: "You gotta pump 'em all asap, 'cause there's no DICK lasts forever."

EDIT: and please, tweak those filters. :coffee:

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have to disagree with the title, if we're to believe what modern culture teaches us. Diamonds, the Internet, family, . . . . But sure, nothing is forever I guess. :confused:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

The renders are decent, although there is a tendency to overdo adding black lines on the edges of the models (at least in the game previews). I would think making the black different shades of grey instead and/or eliminating them entirely would work better. As it is now, the art style seems like some kind of hybrid between Daz3D and hand-drawn. If that's intentional, of course, that's fine; I just hope that stays consistent throughout.

BTW, if you've not already, MrSilverLust, you'll want to contact staff and request a developer ribbon for your profile, so people recognize you as the creator of this game.
I had the same question

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
If you play until you see the available skill set, I think you will get a good idea about the (very wide range of) kinks we can expect at some point!

And also a LOT of content for a first release! Looking good! (y)

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes