desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I really like the story and plot of this game it's pretty unique and interesting the MC also seems pretty versatile and you can shape his personality quite a bit which I like. Though four different kinds of points and a skill tree for each of them is quite ambitious but if the dev can pull it off I think this could be pretty good.

I also loved how when you are meditating the different skills talk to you and have different persaonalities it reminds me a lot of Disco Elysium which is always a good thing. I'm not usually into that kind of content but I loved how you could hate fuck Emma that was really satisfying :KEK:

I know right I think it's probably going to start a shitstorm in this thread when people see it :KEK:.
Was about to pass, but this got me interested. I'll give it a shot. Hate fuck is pretty awesome and I'd like to see if the dev managed to get the MC to behave consistently when picking dark choices.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Great fucking start man! The Chess scenes were a little too long for me, so thanks for giving the option to skim through it. And that last scene. Fucking yes. Another update or two and I'll gladly jump on the support train

Reactions: MagicMan753

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
I really like that one. The gameplay is as unusal as the renders are, but the story has great potential. Will keep an eye on that one. :)

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I already love the game. It has a realistic story and nice renders. The characters are really nice and beautiful. The profile and kink system is really good. Good luck with your game.

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
i need walkthrough pleaase... how can i active kinky point emma to stop her after arguing in balcony?? i already active manhandle skills but kinky point i dont know how to active??

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Cheats Mod [Universal]

Edit: It seems developer has now added an option to view unseen scenes making gallery unlocker useless. Cheat mod should be universal, hence this shouldnt require updates moving forward.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my .

DOWNLOAD: - -

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2017
Big fan so far, great start, tons of content there too. That's a pretty huge skill tree, so it will be interesting to see how that branches as the story goes on. Hope the creator can find a way to still streamline it so it doesn't take a year for one update later on as the game goes on.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Only criticism I had was also with the black shades, especially in the characters faces. It got way better towards the end though. Will check your Patreon now and hope you will be able to upgrade your equipment soon.
Yeah, this seems to be the main critique so far. I'm glad that at least people seem to agree that, by the end, the style is more pleasing, although some improvements can still be made. Maybe I should had just redone all the renders and animations that still show thicker outlines. But that would delay the release a considerable amount of time, and it's just annoying work. I kind of got a bit impatient and lazy over there. Maybe while I develop chapter 2 I'll correct more renders from chapter 1 and release also release them in the next update so that the style is more consistent from beginning til end.

Uff that Emma scene :p
One of the problems of giving the choice to have two distinct sex scenes with 1 character is that then I have no idea which one people are talking about :ROFLMAO:

Is it the dominant or submissive version? Knowing this is actually kind of important to me. Firstly because I'd like to know if I can write maledom and femdom scenes equality well. Since I also have a preference for one of them, I'm afraid that I might not write them both with the same quality, which would be the aim.

And secondly because I used that scene as a small experiment: one path has animations while the other only has static renders. Looking at treads like this, it's not clear that one way is clearly better than the other. Animations from daz in many of the games here are known to look quite weird and can actually make the scene worse. Especially when they are made by a relatively daz newby like me, that also has to make compromises at many level due to working with a weak pc.

I think that, at least for now, I'll keep doing more sex scenes that will be just static renders because it's so much faster and easier, and it's not clear the alternative is significantly better. But I wouldn't mind hearing more opinions/critiques/tips from you all.

Thank you it worked with the shaders :)
I'm glad the problem is fixed. I'm actually quite proud that it doesn't seem to be any bugs. Maybe I can actually go directly from 0.1.0 to 0.2.0 without needing any patch...

There's an error: image beach_4 not found
when choosing beer before babes.
Fuck, I knew it was too good to be true.
I'll see if any more errors come out in the next few days and then make a patch to fix them. Thanks for bringing that up (y)

Last edited:

Shepp4rd

Donor
Feb 18, 2018
One of the problems of giving the choice to have two distinct sex scenes with 1 character is that then I have no idea which one people are talking about :ROFLMAO:

Is it the dominant or submissive version?

There are different scenes? Nice to know. Maybe i have to play a another route ;)

I saw the scene there i use the skill: just lay there, so that must be the submissive.

For me it doesn't matter if it's dominant or submissive, i really liked the complete scene. That angry sex was nice, never seen in another game.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I think that, at least for now, I'll keep doing more sex scenes that will be just static renders because it's so much faster and easier, and it's not clear the alternative is significantly better. But I wouldn't mind hearing more opinions/critiques/tips from you all.
Since you are limited hardware wise I think the best option would be to stick with static renders for now until you are able to upgrade your system.

You already have a massive amount of possible kinks in your game that are also going to require different renders, adding animations on top of that would incredibly time consuming and difficult to manage as a first time developer I think.

I'm probably in the minority but I don't really give a shit about animations when I play these kind of games I'm more interested in the story and usually just quickly click through any sex scenes as well though I did pay attention to the Emma scene where the MC doms her but that's because she really got on my nerves so I was happy with that outcome.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah, this seems to be the main critique so far. I'm glad that at least people seem to agree that, by the end, the style is more pleasing, although some improvements can still be made. Maybe I should had just redone all the renders and animations that still show thicker outlines. But that would delay the release a considerable amount of time, and it's just annoying work. I kind of got a bit impatient and lazy over there. Maybe while I develop chapter 2 I'll correct more renders from chapter 1 and release also release them in the next update so that the style is more consistent from beginning til end.
Well in some it looks like the characters are wearing some weird masks and it makes their faces look kinda scary even.^^
So yeah definitely would invest a bit of time in redoing some of them, since it is an important first impression for many people.

Concerning animations I don't care about them either. Especially not if they consume a lot of development time. From my perspective all I hope for is simply having always a choice how to approach a sexual scene (in my case from a femdom angle). Hate it in other games when I get the choice for a femdom path with one character and am then forced into dominating another woman shortly after. I guess it is similar for people from the opposite angle.
In short if you can keep up the amount of influence we have over the MC's personality and also manage to reflect that to some degree in the overall story, without having to do two totally separate routes, you should be golden.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020

Is it the dominant or submissive version? Knowing this is actually kind of important to me. Firstly because I'd like to know if I can write maledom and femdom scenes equality well. Since I also have a preference for one of them, I'm afraid that I might not write them both with the same quality, which would be the aim.

And secondly because I used that scene as a small experiment: one path has animations while the other only has static renders. Looking at treads like this, it's not clear that one way is clearly better than the other. Animations from daz in many of the games here are known to look quite weird and can actually make the scene worse. Especially when they are made by a relatively daz newby like me, that also has to make compromises at many level due to working with a weak pc.

I'm glad the problem is fixed. I'm actually quite proud that it doesn't seem to be any bugs. Maybe I can actually go directly from 0.1.0 to 0.2.0 without needing any patch...

Fuck, I knew it was too good to be true.
I'll see if any more errors come out in the next few days and then make a patch to fix them. Thanks for bringing that up (y)
Thank you for the realy great work! Keep this please up.

I like more the dominance part in the emma scene.

Errors i havent found till now. Please keep it up and very please look that the updates come sooner than every 3-6 months. I realy love this game and want more :) Thank you thank you thank you

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes