Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
The only reason I check this site nowadays is for KG and NiF releases. Although theoretically I could just check the itch.io page for this game, it's easier to see news and know when the release is over here.

I'm actually hoping for a quicker NiF release and then KG after, so I can wait for KG Final before playing it. Ideally they'd have been on different dev cycles and months apart but oh well. Either way after both of these are out I can safely just stop checking stuff on here until the end of the year, when I'm sure it will only be another half dozen at most femdom games available haha.
if u like femdom, check "moving down" it has a lot of femdom and bdsm stuff

camube

Jun 4, 2022
The only reason I check this site nowadays is for KG and NiF releases. Although theoretically I could just check the itch.io page for this game, it's easier to see news and know when the release is over here.

I'm actually hoping for a quicker NiF release and then KG after, so I can wait for KG Final before playing it. Ideally they'd have been on different dev cycles and months apart but oh well. Either way after both of these are out I can safely just stop checking stuff on here until the end of the year, when I'm sure it will only be another half dozen at most femdom games available haha.
What's KG?
lol

camube

Jun 4, 2022
lol you're lucky, the poster above linked it. Now you have something to play for awhile, and new update is coming out soon, by the time you finish what's already out both of these games will have their next update.
I played the Karlsson's Gambit beginning the opposite of how it's "supposed" to be played, and that gave the MC the lowest K-rank and it just became boring to me and i dropped it

i think the premise is quite interesting, but i might not check out the game until it's complete. i think it's worth playing as a game but, i don't think it's for me to play it chapter by chapter

I want to play more NIF though. it seems like it's about time it gets another update.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
I played the Karlsson's Gambit beginning the opposite of how it's "supposed" to be played, and that gave the MC the lowest K-rank and it just became boring to me and i dropped it

i think the premise is quite interesting, but i might not check out the game until it's complete. i think it's worth playing as a game but, i don't think it's for me to play it chapter by chapter

I want to play more NIF though. it seems like it's about time it gets another update.
Well KG and NiF are way different. KG is great imo, but i know the kinks it has are not for everyone. Im love saddist and "dark" games, the darker and saddist the better.
NiF is great too, and i love that u can either be "good" or "bad". And u can like pick the kinks u like, and cucking ppl and maybe getting cuck and all the cheating is awsome, this kind of games are my 2nd love

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been covered before, but is there a way to load a 3.0 save into 5.1?
In general it should "just work" - as far as I have seen in the code there has been no variables retro-actively changed in later chapters.

Are you having some trouble? Unless there is something specific, i would suggest to just try the new version. The previous saves should all be visible (as with nearly all Renpy games they are stored by default in your user profile) and you can load the saves as normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I'm sorry if this has been covered before, but is there a way to load a 3.0 save into 5.1?
+1 for Varrilete's suggestion: try another save.
If all of them fail, even if you click on Rollback, try the automatic saves (the ones from the "A" page). In my experience, saves work better if created when the game offers you a choice, than in the middle of a dialogue.
Just backup your automatic saves, before trying to load any of them, because the game may overwrite them. They should be stored in your APPDATA folder.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Unfortunately, some old saves get an error because in the meantime we changed too many lines due to proofreading and editing. Especially if it was one of the x.0 version that are usually not completely proofread at release. Because of that, sometimes renpy's loading system doesn't know where the save point is supposed to be and throws an error.

If you still have that old version - the 3.0 in this case - you can load the save file in question, and continue playing until the end of the chapter. Save again when it says "Save Here". Those spots are unchanged and renpy will know where it's suppose to load the game, regardless of game version.

Sorry for the trouble.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Unfortunately, some old saves get an error because in the meantime we changed too many lines due to proofreading and editing. Especially if it was one of the x.0 version that are usually not completely proofread at release. Because of that, sometimes renpy's loading system doesn't know where the save point is supposed to be and throws an error.

If you still have that old version - the 3.0 in this case - you can load the save file in question, and continue playing until the end of the chapter. Save again when it says "Save Here". Those spots are unchanged and renpy will know where it's suppose to load the game, regardless of game version.

Sorry for the trouble.
any news on the update ?

Reactions: Anime slave
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes