Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've tried a new style for signatures because I think the old one might be too colorful and it doesn't look so good next to other signatures.

What do you guys think?

It's still quite simple because I don't know how to do much better. Maybe I'll still try something more elaborate later. But, for now, I made one for each LI and added them to the same post with all signatures I've made.

Anyone feel free to use any of them if you like.
I see the disrespect for Deb continues :cry:. She's not only in a relationship crisis, but also is the only one that doesn't have a sig in either style!

They do look nice tho, but I got used to mine. And to Deb (I like her pose on my sig, however I can agree the newer style is better).

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
She's not only in a relationship crisis, but also is the only one that doesn't have a sig in either style!
Oops, I forgot she didn't have a sig yet in the old style, I wanted to make one for all of them.

But she has one in the new style, all of the LI's do in the linked post above or in my signature:

I also like the old style, expecially when both of the images are the same color like on my sig. I just did it different this time to try look better next to any other sig. I'm not sure if that worked that well though, but I've tried :ROFLMAO:

hockeyer

Jul 24, 2017
I like the game, i like chess. And i watched till now, all games from Jen <3. By anychance, is the developer from Germany ? There some terms in the games from the German language. "Blitz","Zwischenzug". Or is it normal in English ?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I like the game, i like chess. And i watched till now, all games from Jen <3. By anychance, is the developer from Germany ? There some terms in the games from the German language. "Blitz","Zwischenzug". Or is it normal in English ?
It's quite normal in English, especially blitz is extensively used.
/

Though that doesn't mean the dev is not from Germany :)

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Well, I turned my MC into a terrible hypocrite. After chewing out Kim for cheating several chapters ago, he is now exclusive with Lea and also fucking Bri, Jen (dom), and Emma (dom). Well, knowing the Cuckquean trait is up there, surely this won't blow up in his face /somehow/, right? :ROFLMAO:

I am hoping for more Olivia. I am genuinely curious about her character. It's less kinky and seems to have a lot of potential for romantic content.

hockeyer

Jul 24, 2017
It's quite normal in English, especially blitz is extensively used.
/

Though that doesn't mean the dev is not from Germany :)
Good to know, sometimes its weird for a German to see, that the English language have some borrowed terms from German. We often thinks its only vice versa. Thanks

Jun 2, 2022
Good to know, sometimes its weird for a German to see, that the English language have some borrowed terms from German. We often thinks its only vice versa. Thanks
English steals from everyone. I'm fond of this quote:

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don’t just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
This game is great! So many things to explore and discover. Was really hoping to see more Olivia this update as I have a path where I'm trying to mess with both my friend's girls. The chapter was good either way and hopefully she'll get more screen time next chapter and Bri as well.

The h-scenes are good, but after Emma's first scene way back in chapter 1 with the animations and different angles and screens everything else is below par. The bar was set really high in the beginning and for me personally none have come close to that one. It may be too time consuming to repeat that style, but I hope to see it return in the future.

Excellent work so far dev, I look forward to seeing where we go next with the job change.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Some people wanted her burned to the ground after the 3th chapter. But now, even the manly path has its fans. People kinda like a ruthless bitch...

... not all people though :p
Yeah, I had the MC tell Kim to fuck off at the first available opportunity, not because he is a moral paragon (far from it), but because she's utterly unappealing.

If you're not on any of her paths her continued involvement in the story is becoming increasingly odd, I find. Why would an MC who despises Kim and knows her to be a deceitful and cruel bitch not advise Emma and her friend against trusting her? Him just going "oh, you're trying to leave an abusive relationship? well sure, why not go see this (hella abusive btw.) lawyer?" comes across as ... odd.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I've tried a new style for signatures because I think the old one might be too colorful and it doesn't look so good next to other signatures.

What do you guys think?
The new ones are cool :love:, but something I liked about the old (animated) ones is that they introduced some of the various kinks that are explored in the game.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Haha, I've been working with MrSL for more than a year now and even I still don't know his country of origin. o_O

He is a mystery, an enigma, a child of the eight winds... Hell, I don't even know if he is a he! I guess I should ask xe's preferred pronouns.

However, if I was to guess... I think MrSL is not from German background. ;)

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Why would an MC who despises Kim and knows her to be a deceitful and cruel bitch not advise Emma and her friend against trusting her? Him just going "oh, you're trying to leave an abusive relationship? well sure, why not go see this (hella abusive btw.) lawyer?" comes across as ... odd.
It was Emma's idea to bring Kim in to the "Monica situation", and there was a player choice to leave the task of contacting Kim up to Emma. Sure, he didn't actively discourage it, but perhaps he respects her ability to advise enough to overcome his distaste (if he is on a"not involved with Kim" path).

Outside of that, as previously discussed by MrSilverLust, I guess the reality of linear time constrains the number of variations that can be developed. As Kim is still a potential partner for some routes, she can't be entirely excluded from the core story.

Reactions: gregers

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
(...) Why would an MC who despises Kim and knows her to be a deceitful and cruel bitch not advise Emma and her friend against trusting her? Him just going "oh, you're trying to leave an abusive relationship? well sure, why not go see this (hella abusive btw.) lawyer?" comes across as ... odd.
One could argue that being deceitful and cruel are favourable personality traits for a good lawyer though.
It involves some serious numbing of a good persons conscience to grill the victim of a crime in cross-examination, if they defend the perpetrator.
Exposing a bad person may be easier for an equally bad person, because they know what to look for.

hockeyer

Jul 24, 2017
I like Kim, too. She is a strong Women (as Deb) and i like that. I am a submissive Guy, towards pretty,strong Woman.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Oh, English loaned quite a bit from German, even areas you do not think about readily. Guess from where the English loan "rucksack" hails?:);)

English steals from everyone. I'm fond of this quote:" The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don’t just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
Well, there is a lot of truth to this. For German this is a bit different, here is a paraphrased humourous variant: "Unlike for example English, which normally keeps the loan as it is, once German aquires a loanword, she takes it into the lab and starts surgery. Declination, conjugation, pre- and suffixes assigned, endings as well, followed sometimes by Umlaut, Fugen-S or Ablaut until the loanword behaves like a proper German one."

Another difference is how new words are created. Sometime during Early new/modern English it was decided to use mainly latin roots for new words, whereas German uses mainly German, old Germanic and occasionally retained Indogermanic ones for word creation. Easily to see with medical vocabulary where Latin and German words exist side by side and in use. (e.g. English "appendicitis", German "Blinddarmentzündung = blind gut inflammation" and latin loan Appendizitis)

Reactions: hockeyer

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The h-scenes are good, but after Emma's first scene way back in chapter 1 with the animations and different angles and screens everything else is below par. The bar was set really high in the beginning and for me personally none have come close to that one. It may be too time consuming to repeat that style, but I hope to see it return in the future.
I'm a bit disappointed in the sex scenes too. Would have liked at least some 2-render loops to simulate movement.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Cheats Mod [Universal]

Edit: It seems developer has now added an option to view unseen scenes making gallery unlocker useless. Cheat mod should be universal, hence this shouldnt require updates moving forward.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my .

DOWNLOAD: - MEGA -
He man, sorry if this has been asked before.

Is this mod compatible with untouched, virgin saves?

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
One could argue that being deceitful and cruel are favourable personality traits for a good lawyer though.
It involves some serious numbing of a good persons conscience to grill the victim of a crime in cross-examination, if they defend the perpetrator.
Exposing a bad person may be easier for an equally bad person, because they know what to look for.
Hey what do you call a 1,000 lawyers dead at the bottom of the ocean?

A good start.

evill cat laughter.gif

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes