polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I tried replaying this game to test out different routes and was really pleasantly surprised, so many choices that lead to completely different events. I don't think I've ever seen a game that manages to have so many paths with so much content and high quality writing. The only thing I think it needs is some sort of walkthrough or a guide.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
how to make deb or emma your girlfriend, for now I only got lea as girlfriend MrSilverLust
Neither is possible yet. Comforting Deb after her breakup (either fucking her or submitting to her) is as far as that goes for now. The MC may have another sex scene with Emma in this chapter and share a romantic moment with her right at the end of the chapter, but they've avoided any relationship talk so far. I haven't played their sub paths so may have missed a detail or two there, but I believe this is fairly accurate in either case.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I did get a crashing error when loading a save from the end of chapter 4 by the way, but going back to a slightly earlier save worked.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I believe this is fairly accurate in either case.
I can confirm that it is indeed accurate.

I did get a crashing error when loading a save from the end of chapter 4 by the way, but going back to a slightly earlier save worked.
Some proofreading have been done with the text at the end of ch. 4 and because of some changes with lines Ren'Py can't load saves from the final scene properly. I had the same issue.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so assuming in Kin sub route , when she breaks up with pete and becomes our girlfriend it will be NTR focused route

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
We have noticed that before. Any save from somewhere in the middle of the cave scene until the screen to choose your crush at the end of chapter 4, won't load. But you can also just load it in the older version (0.4.1), go forward until it says "save here" and then it will load on version (0.5.1).

How do i get the hand job from Kim?
Answered here:
You need to be on Kim's manly path. More info here on how to do that.
so assuming in Kin sub route , when she breaks up with pete and becomes our girlfriend it will be NTR focused route
Many assumptions here. She doesn't have to break up with Pete, she doesn't have to become the MC's girlfriend, and it won't be a cheating focused route. But that's all spoilers for now.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Last played when ch3 released. Still top notch stuff. Playing ch4 and 5 in one sitting was a treat.

Kinda trying to do a solo Emma path but god dammit it's hard all characters are so likeable. Except Kim. Fuck Kim.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I don't want to cast any shade on the objective/logical reviewers, everyone is entitled to their opinions (except those idiots who give low scores because they disliked the CLEARLY TAGGED KINKS).

But sometimes I wonder if the reviewer played the same game I did:

episodes are fairly short
As of v0.5.1 the dialogue for the game is now up to 219,752 words (and this is just dialogue, not Ren'py language commands etc).

By comparison the entire New Testament of the Christian bible (KJV) is 184600 words.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Probably my favorite AVN at the moment. So far I've only played through on my main route (Emma's maledom), but I'm looking forward to catching up on some of the others.

We get a lot of Emma in this chapter, which is always a good thing in my not-at-all-biased opinion. I'm actually curious how this chapter would play out for a player who isn't interested in Emma, because short of writing it in burning letters in the sky I don't think mrsilverlust could have made it any clearer that she's in love with the MC. He's the one she goes to for help, and seeing them working together is nice.

The risk with characters who are 'meant for each other' is that the writer has to keep placing artificial barriers in the way to drag out the story. But in this case the obstacles feel real. They're so used to bickering that they don't know when to stop, and they've both got baggage holding them back.

Emma obviously can't handle the dissonance between her beliefs and her kinks. At one point I thought the MC should just make her sit down and talk about where they're going, but I realized why he can't. If he's going to have a honest relationship with Emma he's going to have to confess what he did, and she's the one person who will understand the full gravity of that.

Onto the rest of the cast, I appreciated being able to talk things out with Lea after being honest with her in ch4. It was nice nuance to see someone get angry in the moment and then handle it calmly later. Making Deb and especially Carl both sympathetic characters before breaking them up is paying off. Even though the playthrough is Emma focused, I slept with Deb in seemed like she needed it) and continued to explore with Lea (too tempting). We'll see if that comes back to bite me.

What else? The mystery subplot is well done. It was plausible and grounded, and that gave it more punch than something more elaborate would have had (that's a strong point of NIF in general tbh). The chess games continue to be an unexpected highlight. The ending was a surprise, but I like where it's going.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Cheats Mod [Universal]

Edit: It seems developer has now added an option to view unseen scenes making gallery unlocker useless. Cheat mod should be universal, hence this shouldnt require updates moving forward.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my .

DOWNLOAD: - -
So just use the file till v4.1? No error will occur?

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Additionally to what's already been said about the fantastic Emma content this update, I loved that there was the pleasing option. Although I also like the manly path, after the previous update I was slightly worried we would be stuck with humiliation on the other end of the spectrum.

Other than that, it's interesting how Kim has slowly climbed up the ladder of favorite characters. Played the manly path for the first time and liked it, but I'm also really curious about how the path where you're going to tell her your secret if she leaves Pete goes on.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
God I nearly restarted my entire playthrough.

Deb's great. But I'm not into being dommed so I skipped her romance path. In fact, she was the only one I explicitly avoided simply because of that.

And yet, during this update, I realized how much I found myself invested in this fictional character's life. I felt bad for her and her romance situation.

I became worried enough that as the update went on, I was questioning if I had gone her route, could I do anything for her? Can I just be a friend for her? I found myself debating whether or not to replay the entire damn thing, and put myself through being a sub (ew) for her, just so I could be there for her.

I was willing to go through something I found repulsive for a fictional character that doesn't exist.

Props to your product here Mr. Silverlust. Can't say I've ever found myself in such a personally bizarre situation before.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes