May 31, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] Nothing Is Forever [v0.5.1] [MrSilverLust] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.43GB
Repack size: 453MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)
Amazing work as always. Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

SohamX

Mar 30, 2020
I'm leaving a comment to let the dev know I loved this game. Very unique with good story and good art style, and these two combination is very rare to come by. I wish the dev to finish the game and not let it hanging for too long or abandon it in the mid point. I played this game 3 times, and time between them were very far. I'm going to download the 0.5.1 version and hope it is as good as the previous versions were and more. ❤

• Love
Reactions: osanaiko

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Oh...I didn't know that you added these function but now that I downloaded the game I see that the gallery unlocker is there but I couldn't find the cheat menu!!
Mister_M explained it quite well:

Cheats: while playing click "Skills" at left top (where you unlock skills), then "Options" (at the bottom), then "Cheat: get all skills now" (green letters at the top left).
The cheats are there since a patch on chapter 2 :p
The gallery unlocker is a new function of this update.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
we need to support this Dev , can we expect the next update after 3+ months or more and , please add more kinks you seem to know what you do with them ! plus we kinda have too many dom/sup characters

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Cheats & Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.4.1]

Note: Gallery is locked or scenes you have played are unlocked as it would be . To unlock unseen scenes use the button Unlock Gallery in Cheats menu.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my .

DOWNLOAD: - -
please update

• Sad
Reactions: osanaiko
Apr 28, 2020
Cool update as always, keep it up, but I would like to express some subjective thoughts. Since the last update, I was interested in how the cage would be implemented, and I didn’t expect it to appear now, I thought how it would work with other girls when the MC has to use dick, but can’t, and with Emma it was an interesting extra scene, but then with Leah, I was disappointed, on the beach if you have a cage you just have to give up sex on the beach, here, in my opinion, you could do something like in the last update, but it seems like a repetition, but the position is different and the circumstances too. Leia wanted sex on the beach but the cage won't let the MC use dick but he can use the tongue, it would be a very cool and hot scene where Leia sits on the MC's face, fucks his tongue, and reads comments about her naked photos on the Internet, it's a pity that this scene never happened. Well, the cliffhanger is also interesting, only now it’s interesting whether the scene with Emma will be at the beginning of the next chapter, or she will be behind the scenes, and how the choice with Kim at the end will affect her relationship with MC, on the one hand, I want her to get behind Pete, but I want her to be able to do various hot and humiliating things with MC.
P.S. I hope my thoughts turned out to be readable through Google translator.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
...here, in my opinion, you could do something like in the last update, but it seems like a repetition, but the position is different and the circumstances too. Leia wanted sex on the beach but the cage won't let the MC use dick but he can use the tongue, it would be a very cool and hot scene where Leia sits on the MC's face, fucks his tongue, and reads comments about her naked photos on the Internet, ...
I had the same thougt here, but I thought MrSilverLust has to do a cut somewhere or developing time would get too out of hand. So I just accepted it. :cry:
Hmm, but maybe that will be an option for a Director's cut version some day? :unsure:

Reactions: Vleder
Apr 28, 2020
I had the same thougt here, but I thought MrSilverLust has to do a cut somewhere or developing time would get too out of hand. So I just accepted it. :cry:
Hmm, but maybe that will be an option for a Director's cut version some day? :unsure:
Well, yes, it’s clear that an additional scene would increase the development time, but sometimes there are thoughts why it wasn’t there because I want it or why there isn’t something more here, you can find many examples, with Kim, licking shoes was not enough, with Jen, stepping on the crotch is also quite small, you always want more, but here it can be understood, you can not satisfy everyone and everything. But with Leah, I personally see a missed opportunity, I think a lot of people would like to see something like this on the femdom path.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yes, something on those lines is in my mind. There is still a lot of story ground to cover before scenes like those can develop organically, but, at some point, I’d like to play with some combinations and kinks that involve threesomes.

As mentioned in the comment above, it depends on the outcome of the chess challange in the 1st chapter.

But okay, this question has come up enough times for me to understand that I need to do something about it in a future patch. I find it a bit off-putting to just show some kind of screen saying that the result of the volleyball game is locked dependently on past choices, but I can’t think of anything else right now. Anyone else has other suggestion?

Other alternative would be to not have any choices during the game, but I wanted to give the opportunity to collect a few more points at that point for balance reasons. It also makes the game feel a bit more interactive, even if it doesn’t change the result.

At some point I even thought about doing a more fleshed out mini-game… but there was no time for it, and no one asked for it. It’d also probably turn out a boring mini-game like 90% of those in renpy. involve threesomes.
Having just gotten to the volleyball game and losing it no matter what, seems stupid. There was no need for any choices at all.
It just made me annoyed. So I searched here for the answer and having it be a forced loss because you won the chess bet seems stupid. If you are playing the routes were you are not submissive and are doing all that stuff, you don't want to lose a bet to Emma. There should always be a way to win that as it was implied in the game with there being a 2 point lead in the bets with her. I've always hated pointless choices though so I might be biased there. Maybe following the loss there is choices that make sense and this "forced loss" isn't an issue. We'll see.
I personally think it's the wrong way to go about it. It also makes the chess minigame pointless.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I can't figure out a way to get into "kim_beg_path", or a way to edit the saves to change to it. A guide for this game would be great.
In the conversation with Kim at the café back in chapter three, do not pick the option
  • You have no proof against me and you won't shut me up (honourable)
and do not have higher total manliness than sensitivity.

If you avoid both those conditions, it leads to a further conversation after leaving the café. Pick first
  • Why are you even doing this? (cunning)
  • Push her away (manly)
And then
  • Please stop (sensitive)
  • Push her away (manly)
(So avoid the manly options.)

Last edited:
Reactions: osanaiko and polaco

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I can't get the linux version to launch. Anyone else having this issue?

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes