reaganreigns

Oct 2, 2021
Played through the update, fuckin' loved it. I feel like Emma is finally getting closer to accepting her kinks, instead of just outright denying them and taking it out on MC. The way the chapter ended, I'm hoping in the next one they'll finally take the time to talk through why she hates her kink, and hopefully end up together. A man can dream.
Emma Best Girl.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Nothing Is Forever [v0.5.1] [MrSilverLust] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.43GB
Repack size: 453MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I'm afraid I cannot help much myself because I don't have a linux system to test. But linux users have always said that it worked and I haven't heard of any problem with the most recent version (although I don't really know how many patrons, if any, play on linux)

Can any other Linux user please confirm that there is a problem or if it works well with them?

No, sorry.
Solved it, for some reason I had to manually deassign the run as executable permission of all files under /lib and then reassign them. That solved it.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
seems like someone missed a typo

When talking to Emma about her coworker having her sex tape leaked
"that was victim of what can only be call" -> only be called
"to have their lawyers to talk to her" -> their lawyers talk to her (admittedly the sentence could be left alone as is)
"hasn't already see her naked" -> hasn't already seen her naked

Confronting derek with emma
"This it's about Monica" -> It's about Monica or This is about Monica
the cunning choice after the above
"It dont think it was him" I dont think it was him

Drinking at emmas apartment abt meeting mark in person
"believe he would do such thing" such a thing
"I though that" I thought that

Talking to lea at lunch when a client bailed
"something important on on sunday" on sunday

Lea fucking in beach
"What do you mean, 'is that's it'!?" is that it

Edit: I'll probably edit this post out if I find anymore then make another post when im all done

BTW really liking the mystery aspect to the update of the sex tape

Last edited:
Reactions: osanaiko

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
has the swinging tag, so can anyone let me know if there are other guys in action in the game? because if you have this is not my giato and I will avoid playing.
there are not if you don't want there to be, you don't have to worry about that.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Out of curiosity, what for do you need the mod? I think all the functions are already provided in game (cheats and unlocking the gallery), unless I'm missing something else the mod does.
there are cheats and gallery unlock already in the game? I can't find them so do tell.
Edit, I found them, skills -> options -> at the top left. I missed that the first time. That will come in handy later when I'm done with the first blind playthrough.
Love when devs do stuff like that. so thanks ^^

Reactions: Gordon_79

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
there are cheats and gallery unlock already in the game? I can't find them so do tell.
Edit, I found them, skills -> options -> at the top left. I missed that the first time. That will come in handy later when I'm done with the first blind playthrough.
Love when devs do stuff like that. so thanks ^^
Just click on "Gallery" in the main menu and on the top right choose "Show: All". You'll have access to all the scenes, they are even divided by character names and what skill tree they correspond to.

Cheats: while playing click "Skills" at top left (where you unlock skills), then "Options" (at the bottom), then "Cheat: get all skills now" (green letters at the top left).

Last edited:
Reactions: cowboybebop

Jul 29, 2017
What do I need to do to get the HJ scene at the beach with Kim? Ive played through many times and haven't parsed it yet...

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
no harem but you can fool around with multiple girls without them knowing and cheat if you are in a relationship so far with no consequence in the current version

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I can't figure out a way to get into "kim_beg_path", or a way to edit the saves to change to it. A guide for this game would be great.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
seems like someone missed a typo

When talking to Emma about her coworker having her sex tape leaked
"that was victim of what can only be call" -> only be called
"to have their lawyers to talk to her" -> their lawyers talk to her (admittedly the sentence could be left alone as is)
"hasn't already see her naked" -> hasn't already seen her naked

Confronting derek with emma
"This it's about Monica" -> It's about Monica or This is about Monica
the cunning choice after the above
"It dont think it was him" I dont think it was him

Drinking at emmas apartment abt meeting mark in person
"believe he would do such thing" such a thing
"I though that" I thought that

Talking to lea at lunch when a client bailed
"something important on on sunday" on sunday

Lea fucking in beach
"What do you mean, 'is that's it'!?" is that it

Edit: I'll probably edit this post out if I find anymore then make another post when im all done

BTW really liking the mystery aspect to the update of the sex tape
Alright finished my typo finding from my playthough. did manly/dominant path for a lea, jen, and emma playthrough skipping the other girls and sub choices

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I'm really enjoying the game. I'm curious though

Also wondering if MrSilverLust ever got around to checking out Disco Elysium, the MC's internal dialogue reminds me of that a lot and I just realized someone made the same comment a year ago.

Reactions: Kripke

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
The renders are so bright, it hurts my eyes to look at the characters!
I wonder what's the idea of rendering with the camera lights on?

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
MrSilverLust thank you very much for creating and sharing with us your amazing game. It is an AAA title, one of the very best anyone can find atm. You achieved an extremely difficult goal, to satisfy a huge audience with diverse kinks while almost everything is avoidable/choiceable and ofc while you made a great unique gameplay, artwork and writing of top level.

Any ambitious, new or versed dev has to keep his/her eyes on your work to get inspired and find ideas and guidelines on how a great game can be made.

Please be well, keep up your passion and inspiration, you are blessed my friend.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Alright finished my typo finding from my playthough
Thank you very much for the help. We try our best, but there's always some things that are missed.

I'm really enjoying the game. I'm curious though

Also wondering if MrSilverLust ever got around to checking out Disco Elysium, the MC's internal dialogue reminds me of that a lot and I just realized someone made the same comment a year ago.
What happens at the end always happens. The reasons for it may change slightly depending on previous choices though.

And yes, I did try Disco Elysium after someone made that comment and I loved it. I think that's a narrative device used in other places quite nicely. I also loved it in the fanfic Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality (don't judge me) and in the Inside Out movie.

@MrSilverLust thank you very much for creating and sharing with us your amazing game
Thanks. I'm glad you're liking it.

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Well I played the update and Enjoyed the Lea path and the Jen duo sub path. I am wondering what mistress will your introduce for Jen and the mc though in the next update.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes