dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This is an interesting suggestion that made me think. I think this metric would measure something, but I’m not sure exactly what. Or if it's interesting. (Also, more importantly, I have no idea if it would be easy to implement it code-wise :p )

You can list the images with renpy.list_images() and check which ones have been seen with renpy.seen_image(name)

I get what you mean, maybe as an additional metric then.

Dingusdude

Apr 24, 2022
I thought that this site already has a new version, if I could pay on itch, I would have already done it, but I don’t have such an opportunity, neither on itch nor on patreon.
Sure about that?

"In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:

nothing-is-forever-win-linux.zip1 GB
Version 0.5.1"

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021

You can list the images with renpy.list_images() and check which ones have been seen with renpy.seen_image(name)

I get what you mean, maybe as an additional metric then.
Thanks, I figured that renpy should have something like that. The metric I'm currently doing , but for dialogues.

Using renpy.list_images() does have an issue though: as far as I understand it will also include all the UI images. And I have more than 500 little images for buttons and shit… that might mess with the results. Maybe it doesn’t matter so much since it’ll be the same for all the paths? I’ll try it out and see what kind of percentages it gives, and if it is interesting.

Sure about that?

"In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:

nothing-is-forever-win-linux.zip1 GB
Version 0.5.1"
He’s saying that he already knew the game was out on itch, but he can’t buy it due to international sanctions on their country. The game has been out on itch since the 30th of October and on Patreon since the 28th. It’s $15 dollars for this and all future updates, or €5 for just this update. On Thursday it’ll become just €2.

So, about the elephant in the room:

I know in which site we are, so I avoid talking much about piracy. Especially because it’s not clear how much it helps or hurts, even more when we’re talking about a still relatively unknown game. And, even ignoring the monetary side of things, there’s also all the feedback or words of encouragement I get here. I’ve always liked to chat with everyone here on this thread and will continue to do so.

I know it sucks for anyone that can’t/won’t buy the game for whatever reason. Especially when they’re clearly fans, have comment here a lot, have game related signatures, etc. It honestly makes me feel a bit sorry. And I don’t even see pirates as a bad thing per se. In truth, we want the same thing: have a popular enough game with an amount of patrons/itch buyers such as that the probability of it being leaked in the first day of release is very high :p

Even without paying for the game, there are several things anyone can do to help reach that goal: recommend the game to other people, like the first post, rate the game, give feedback for improvement, make prettier signatures because I’m a complete noob at that, etc. In essence, spread the word and help the game reach a bigger audience.

What doesn’t help much is just remembering the game exists when there’s a new update, and then go to the game requesting thread write +1. So, my suggestion for anyone reading this that’s annoyed because the latest update hasn’t leaked yet, is to do any of those little things mentioned above that might help more people being aware that this game exist. Who knows, one of them might be the one leaking the next update on day 1 and you won’t have to wait as much.

(now, watch the game leak in the next hour just to make this message age like milk :p)

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
has the swinging tag, so can anyone let me know if there are other guys in action in the game? because if you have this is not my giato and I will avoid playing.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
has the swinging tag, so can anyone let me know if there are other guys in action in the game? because if you have this is not my giato and I will avoid playing.
It's optional as any of the fetishes and sexscenes are, however they are based on the preferences of the girls, basicly you can pick one or all girls but their preferences are personal and yours need to match theirs or the choice for sex will not even be available to you. So it's pretty safe to play and avoid things that aren't to your liking....

Reactions: EndlessNights

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Even without paying for the game, there are several things anyone can do to help reach that goal: recommend the game to other people, like the first post, rate the game, give feedback for improvement, make prettier signatures because I’m a complete noob at that, etc. In essence, spread the word and help the game reach a bigger audience.
One of the most promising game in f95 ever.
We definitely need Kim's signature btw, the devil deserved it.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
The game is not starting on linux. Already tried giving the files within "lib" and the "nif.sh" permission to be ran as executable.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Cheats & Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.4.1]

Note: Gallery is locked or scenes you have played are unlocked as it would be . To unlock unseen scenes use the button Unlock Gallery in Cheats menu.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my .

DOWNLOAD: - MEGA -
Can you please update your mod?

Aug 29, 2020
It's optional as any of the fetishes and sexscenes are, however they are based on the preferences of the girls, basicly you can pick one or all girls but their preferences are personal and yours need to match theirs or the choice for sex will not even be available to you. So it's pretty safe to play and avoid things that aren't to your liking....

Thanks for the answer, but I will avoid, since it ends up delaying the development of the rest of the story, I like it when the Dev knows exactly what he wants and does not try to profit more by adding fetishes and leaving the game generic, but that's his game and his choice.
Bye

Last edited:

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
The game is not starting on linux. Already tried giving the files within "lib" and the "nif.sh" permission to be ran as executable.
I'm afraid I cannot help much myself because I don't have a linux system to test. But linux users have always said that it worked and I haven't heard of any problem with the most recent version (although I don't really know how many patrons, if any, play on linux)

Can any other Linux user please confirm that there is a problem or if it works well with them?

Is pregnancy planned?
No, sorry.

reaganreigns

Oct 2, 2021
Played through the update, fuckin' loved it. I feel like Emma is finally getting closer to accepting her kinks, instead of just outright denying them and taking it out on MC. The way the chapter ended, I'm hoping in the next one they'll finally take the time to talk through why she hates her kink, and hopefully end up together. A man can dream.
Emma Best Girl.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes