Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Kim is a fairly unique character, since you can rarely date evil, malicious characters in a setting in which everyone else is very friendly and wholesome.
She is certainly not for everyone.

Reactions: Tyrrell

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Kim is a fairly unique character, since you can rarely date evil, malicious characters in a setting in which everyone else is very friendly and wholesome.
She is certainly not for everyone.
I think if it wasnt the femdom / humiliation stuff I heard about id be more open to it since it's not my cup of tea even if I did like it on Deb's and Emma's path for something im not into. As Idk just something about her being a horrible human being with having that type of sexual content makes me want to stay away. That and I don't really see Kim fucking over the MC's life that much other than maybe his friendships if he is on her path as that would be another appeal for me to see how fucked over the MC get. As I do want to date vulvamort from another game to see how fucked over the MC can get lol.

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
I wasn't able to get Leia's scenes to trigger on my playthrough, otherwise I think I got pretty much everything, but hard to know because this update seems to be very wide, and you won't necessarily know a scene is supposed to trigger until you've already seen it on a path. The gallery does hint at lewd scenes, hence why I think I didn't get some Leia stuff. The scenes also may have more variation that they did in previous updates, so I might have to run through it a few more times. I'm going to aim to get my progress% back up into the 90s, I had it really high once, don't remember the exact number, but it had been plummeting with every new update and now I'm down to 74%. I don't know how accurate the tracker is though.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I think if it wasnt the femdom / humiliation stuff I heard about id be more open to it since it's not my cup of tea even if I did like it on Deb's and Emma's path for something im not into. As Idk just something about her being a horrible human being with having that type of sexual content makes me want to stay away. That and I don't really see Kim fucking over the MC's life that much other than maybe his friendships if he is on her path as that would be another appeal for me to see how fucked over the MC get. As I do want to date vulvamort from another game to see how fucked over the MC can get lol.
You don't need to submit to Kim.there is a second path

Reactions: scrumbles

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
o really had no idea I only hear about talk about submitting to her so thought that was her only path so I never even tried to play it since I do dislike her lol
The second path is kinda the games dark path on which MC cucks Kims boyfriend wiith her. And leah, if your exclusive with her
Maybe it is not available if you submitted to Emma, Deb or Jen beforehand .

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The second path is kinda the games dark path on which MC cucks Kims boyfriend wiith her. And leah, if your exclusive with her
Maybe it is not available if you submitted to Emma, Deb or Jen beforehand .
Yeah that's even more the reason to avoid her for me, it's paths full of treating others like shit or getting treated like shit, just a big ball of depressing and ugly, no thanks!

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The worst part isnt even the femdom (which sucks too lol) but the complete relationship-suicide going along with it and its similar shitty on the maledom path.

Kim expects/forces the mc to kinda betray all his friends and become a persona non grata and just an all around shit being. The MC deserves it if he goes along with it tho, theres literally no reason for him to do so.

Vulvamort is just a narcisstic bitch without remorse and a shitty human being but i dont think she actively enjoys being cruel towards others, she just doesnt give a shit while Kim is only happy if she can be cruel towards other people.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The worst part isnt even the femdom (which sucks too lol) but the complete relationship-suicide going along with it and its similar shitty on the maledom path.

Kim expects/forces the mc to kinda betray all his friends and become a persona non grata and just an all around shit being. The MC deserves it if he goes along with it tho, theres literally no reason for him to do so.

Vulvamort is just a narcisstic bitch without remorse and a shitty human being but i dont think she actively enjoys being cruel towards others, she just doesnt give a shit while Kim is only happy if she can be cruel towards other people.
For all her faults, Kim IS realistically written, I can easily picture people like that in real life. The RL equivalent usually has some deep-seated insecurity which drives their nasty attitude.... I call Kim a bitch and super ugly all the time, but what if she's a bitch because she knows she's super ugly? :oops: :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 161 Votes