Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is there a path to make Jen your Girlfriend like there is with Lea, or does she not want to commit to MC? :unsure:
yet to play the update so not sure if anything has changed. However even tho the character sheet doesn't give her the girlfriend label. I honestly would argue she is your girlfriend it's just it cant be made public for several years so makes sense the character sheet doesn't reflect it.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Is there a path to make Jen your Girlfriend like there is with Lea, or does she not want to commit to MC? :unsure:
I played the cheat path until chapter 6, basically Jen and Leia become girlfriends from MC.
However, he warns that he cannot make it official for a while.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: MrSilverLust
I don't understand why the tag NTR since the protagonist here is a guy alone, NTR works for boyfriends or husband and wife, unless he induces his patients to commit treason if they are married, if not that, this tag should be removed.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Last time I played this was v0.5.1 and I remember there was no real plot besides exploring kinks, did anything change? Is there any exciting action/plot?
nah this game never had any plot to begin with it and still doesn't imo. It's just a slice of life game about the characters and their life's nothing more. I forget where 0.5 left off but I recall Oliva got a decent bit of character development. I also felt Jen and Emma branches started to get good 2 but not alot of new character development compared to Oliva. I forget about the rest.

Reactions: Impurity2937

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I don't understand why the tag NTR since the protagonist here is a guy alone, NTR works for boyfriends or husband and wife, unless he induces his patients to commit treason if they are married, if not that, this tag should be removed.
You literally Cuck a dude with his fiancé while he is in a chastity cage. Also bang a chick while she is on the phone with her boyfriend, cum in her mouth and have her kiss him. Both of these could be considered NTR. It does not have to be the MC getting NTRd, as it has various meanings.
Dev also does not have control of the tags on top of the page, just the ones under the Genre Spoiler, and it's not there.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
You literally Cuck a dude with his fiancé while he is in a chastity cage. Also bang a chick while she is on the phone with her boyfriend, cum in her mouth and have her kiss him. Both of these could be considered NTR. It does not have to be the MC getting NTRd, as it has various meanings.
Dev also does not have control of the tags on top of the page, just the ones under the Genre Spoiler, and it's not there.
Maybe Moderators are considering sharing Equal to NTR.

There is 1 LI that was shared with a friend(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)
another is heading this way too(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
), but it totally depends on the player's path, everything can be avoided.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I've been playing around with the Scenarios. I'm not entirely certain that scenarios don't have different dialogue from the main game. But they are a really nice streamlined way to get through things. Especially if you're hunting for dialogue percentage.
I can tell you for sure that there is no extra dialogue in any of the code that implement the Scenario feature, in fact the opposite is true: There is some skipping of dialogue for better "continuity" between the scenes in the scenario playthrough.

The "final 10%" barrier will be hard to complete. This is due to many subtle dialogue variation branches, often based on choices made 2 or three chapters previously. The dialogue in these variations is often quite similar and have many lines that are identical between the branches, so there's no easy way to see which branch you are seeing from the player perspective until you hit the difference.

More than any other game I've ever seen, NIF is implemented so that previous choices do have effects all the way down the line, at the dialogue level if not at the route level. It's an accomplishment that I wish more players would appreciate rather than being grumpy that their specific kink is not catered for in more detail. MrSL is but one man, battling the many headed hydra that is the combinatorial explosion a truly choice-responsive game represents.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I can tell you for sure that there is no extra dialogue in any of the code that implement the Scenario feature, in fact the opposite is true: There is some skipping of dialogue for better "continuity" between the scenes in the scenario playthrough.

The "final 10%" barrier will be hard to complete. This is due to many subtle dialogue variation branches, often based on choices made 2 or three chapters previously. The dialogue in these variations is often quite similar and have many lines that are identical between the branches, so there's no easy way to see which branch you are seeing from the player perspective until you hit the difference.

More than any other game I've ever seen, NIF is implemented so that previous choices do have effects all the way down the line, at the dialogue level if not at the route level. It's an accomplishment that I wish more players would appreciate rather than being grumpy that their specific kink is not catered for in more detail. MrSL is but one man, battling the many headed hydra that is the combinatorial explosion a truly choice-responsive game represents.
Yeah NiF would be an amazing CYOA game once it's finished.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
First ever playthrough. Olivia is the best girl. Smart, funny, caring, supportive, adorable as fuck...and now that she's finally ditched Jamie she's all mine! :devilish:
I agree Olivias great, sweet and hot. But at the same time, mate guarding feels kinda like the antithesis of her personality, no?

4.60 star(s) 161 Votes