Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
First of all, really nice visual novel!
Then a question for whoever might have the answer, if you are on the sub path with Deb and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the wall of text spoiler, but I'm a bit surprised, I can understan the dominant path with her is not going anywhere, that's not what she wants, and I could also understand if she didn't want any more permanent relation with the MC as submissive, but not even having an interaction in which she tells the MC that's it?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
First of all, really nice visual novel!
Then a question for whoever might have the answer, if you are on the sub path with Deb and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the wall of text spoiler, but I'm a bit surprised, I can understan the dominant path with her is not going anywhere, that's not what she wants, and I could also understand if she didn't want any more permanent relation with the MC as submissive, but not even having an interaction in which she tells the MC that's it?
You miss out the chastity cage content which isn't a one time thing (and some girls comment on it). And in chapter 7 there is a scene with her and another on of her subs.

4.60 star(s) 163 Votes