Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The thing with Emma, in my opinion, for any kind of normal relationship is the lopsidedness of the current paths for her. Either you, the player, are an unmitigated a... or she, Emma, is one. There has been hints that a more leveled path for Emma is in the game, but I never found it out so far.

I mentioned it several times already, the BY FAR best girls in the game are Lea, Jen and Olivia, no matter if you follow their kinky or love paths (or a mixture of it).
That's why it was such a great decision for him to bring in a middleground 'vanilla' Jen path - she was a popular enough character, and while some may decry it as 'watered-down", those same players have alternative paths to satisfy their wants.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The thing with Emma, in my opinion, for any kind of normal relationship is the lopsidedness of the current paths for her. Either you, the player, are an unmitigated a... or she, Emma, is one.
That's what make her relationship interesting and not a cookie-cutter romance trope

Reactions: Bloodguard

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That's what make her relationship interesting and not a cookie-cutter romance trope
As opposed to cookie-cutter dom/sub trope? :LOL:

not saying that to cut you down, that's most of my complaint - if the dom/sub paths were deep and nuanced, with slight variations depending on the players attitude and responses I'd like them a lot more.

Reactions: Turret and Joshy92

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
As opposed to the 100% "Men are pigs and Women are whores, let´s get out the whip and strap-on" bondage/domsub trope?;):LOL:
As Pr0GamerJohnny already said, if the dom or sub romance paths had some nuance to it, say choosing what to experiment with, be it the strap-on, orgasm control or whatever, then the Emma paths would be interesting. But as they currently stand, either Emma or the player are chauvinist as..., who force their choices on their partner, depending on the path. So I have a little hope that the more balanced Emma path, which is still in infancy, might turn out well.

I´ll take even the kinky versions of Lea, Jen and Olivia over Emma any time of the day.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Does this gamr get better as the story progresses? I remember playing this and quitting because it took forever to get to any worthwhile content and a lot of the dialogue was just pointless talk about nothing most of the time. Nothing truly was forever.

• Angry
Reactions: eijaxx and Cedrog

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Does this gamr get better as the story progresses? I remember playing this and quitting because it took forever to get to any worthwhile content and a lot of the dialogue was just pointless talk about nothing most of the time. Nothing truly was forever.
Honestly it's a play and find out thing. As with any game the writing and grammar will be most subjective based on each player if it's bad or not. For me I never really noticed any issues other than the boring chess games which you can skip anyways with the click of a button.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Most content starts around chapter 3. Chapter 1 is mostly the introdution with one sex scene at the end. Chapter 2 is introducing the multiple other potential routes.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Most content starts around chapter 3. Chapter 1 is mostly the introdution with one sex scene at the end. Chapter 2 is introducing the multiple other potential routes.
Ahh okay, yeah I must’ve just gotten bored in chapters 1 and 2 but maybe I’ll give it another shot until at least chapter 3

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

dal7moc

Sep 12, 2022
As opposed to the 100% "Men are pigs and Women are whores, let´s get out the whip and strap-on" bondage/domsub trope?;):LOL:
As Pr0GamerJohnny already said, if the dom or sub romance paths had some nuance to it, say choosing what to experiment with, be it the strap-on, orgasm control or whatever, then the Emma paths would be interesting. But as they currently stand, either Emma or the player are chauvinist as..., who force their choices on their partner, depending on the path. So I have a little hope that the more balanced Emma path, which is still in infancy, might turn out well.

I´ll take even the kinky versions of Lea, Jen and Olivia over Emma any time of the day.
I so hoped for a somewhat softer Emma Path. She's gorgeous, witty and highly intelligent and the arguments MC and her had were pure fun to read. And at least I got the impression they care for each other but both are stubborn enough to not admit it. I thought the hatefuck was for coming clear for at least one of the pair. But no! :/ And now Emma is a lost cause for me. Completely agree on Lea, Jen and Olivia sentence there!

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog and Turret

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Does choosing to not go exclusive mean that there is no feelings? That’s a big part of the fun for me so I thought I would ask for clarification, because if it does I will just go the cheating route. By the way I have enjoyed this game overall (so far). I do have mixed opinions on it. Chapters 2 and 4 were particularly droning on, but I enjoy most of the stuff (conversations) with kim and jen, and sometimes emma though she can be annoying.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dumpsmailto

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
With Lea? The relationship will be more casual.
I guess what I mean is, is it still romantic? Or does choosing to not go exclusive make it entirely about sex? Like when you choose to go exclusive, they both kiss a bunch of times and bond, but if you choose to not go exclusive, there is no kissing or anything, and they talk about not developing feelings.

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I guess what I mean is, is it still romantic? Or does choosing to not go exclusive make it entirely about sex? Like when you choose to go exclusive, they both kiss a bunch of times and bond, but if you choose to not go exclusive, there is no kissing or anything, and they talk about not developing feelings.
So, you answered it yourself. If it isn't exclusive, Lea isn't going full in, which is very understandable.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
So, you answered it yourself. If it isn't exclusive, Lea isn't going full in, which is very understandable.
Ah okay, I guess I'll just go for the cheating route. I guess I realize that the thats probably where the cuckquean fetish probably comes in too, or maybe not idk. Thanks for answering!

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes