Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Honestly I really don't like Emma. But I don't recall did we really have to bang her? I don't think I did on my playthrough.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Honestly I really don't like Emma. But I don't recall did we really have to bang her? I don't think I did on my playthrough.
my problem with her is that you need to fuck her with hate or submit like a a bitch, cant they hold hands like degenerates and talk about feelings and shit.

Reactions: Vaelaztrasz

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
my problem with her is that you need to fuck her with hate or submit like a a bitch, cant they hold hands like degenerates and talk about feelings and shit.
I know it's been a while but I honestly can't remember fucking her the closest it got was in that hotel room when I walked away instead of hate fucking her and that was in Chapter one I think.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I know it's been a while but I honestly can't remember fucking her the closest it got was in that hotel room when I walked away instead of hate fucking her and that was in Chapter one I think.
yes, the sex tension they have is enormous and they act like brats, tho hate fucking her is kinda cool, problem is you cant fucking talk and escape that toxic dance.
gonna get shitted by prefering Kim bitch at least she is honest with you.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yes, the sex tension they have is enormous and they act like brats, tho hate fucking her is kinda cool, problem is you cant fucking talk and escape that toxic dance.
gonna get shitted by prefering Kim bitch at least she is honest with you.
I just sped run the first chapter and I didn't fuck Emma so I don't exactly know where this so-called forced sex scene is can you tell me bro?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I just sped run the first chapter and I didn't fuck Emma so I don't exactly know where this so-called forced sex scene is can you tell me bro?
kinda rape-y hatefuck guess? she is fucking Jealous of MC giving attention to the girls, Jen in particular.
You get her in a room, she kinda tsundere/hard to get and Mc can hold her hand and kinda push himself into her. But she is visibily willing, SHE WOULD kick his balls and scream otherwise(is a party).

but in today standards we need this.

PC prin.jpeg
written forms before sex.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Pretty sure there are not any unavoidable sex scenes in this game. The stats system is designed to always give the player a choice, right? Though the scene with Emma has a Dom path and a Sub path, it also has a let her leave path. At least I'm pretty sure it does. I find it very hard to not hatefuck the shit out of her. :LOL:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Pretty sure there are not any unavoidable sex scenes in this game. The stats system is designed to always give the player a choice, right? Though the scene with Emma has a Dom path and a Sub path, it also has a let her leave path. At least I'm pretty sure it does. I find it very hard to not hatefuck the shit out of her. :LOL:
That's what I thought but someone said the game forces us to hook up with Emma but I never did so I don't know what they are talking about.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
No one said anything about Emma being a mandantory bang. That all your missinterpretation.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Emma's not a mandatory fuck, but she's mandatory interaction and it doesn't please those who complain. They would like to be able to ignore her

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
They said she's a 'mandatory hook up' when they where discussing who the main girl is.
The Emma character is such a big turn off. The only reason I would interact with her as a Mc is to corrupt her into cooking for me good meals and cleaning my apartment just to watch her suffering. That will be the only thing I can get a joy out of it. :devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
They said she's a 'mandatory hook up' when they where discussing who the main girl is.
And she was. The entire first chapter was about Emma making moves on the MC and the rest of the group trying to hook the two up. Because in their eyes, they are the designed pair and something MC needs to cure his depression.

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
And she was. The entire first chapter was about Emma making moves on the MC and the rest of the group trying to hook the two up. Because in their eyes, they are the designed pair and something MC needs to cure his depression.
Yes, but we aren't forced to hook up which implies sex imo.

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Yes, but we aren't forced to hook up which implies sex imo.
No, it doesn't has to.

Just because you don't have to give in at the end of chapter 1, it isn't devalued that MC and Emma are the focus of the first chapter and spend the entirety of it getting closer and discussing the prospect of dating in a roundabout way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: osanaiko

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
You're right, not even a single kiss is forced in the game. You can go the whole thing hooking up with whoever you want, or even not hooking up at all with anyone.

For the curious, the number of lines of text in the script is like this (the leters are the initials of each girl, plus the MC)
* mc has 16,959 blocks of dialogue.
* j has 4,462 blocks of dialogue.
* e has 4,102 blocks of dialogue.
* l has 2,898 blocks of dialogue.
* d has 2,468 blocks of dialogue.
* k has 1,877 blocks of dialogue.
* o has 1,478 blocks of dialogue.
* b has 1,150 blocks of dialogue.

This doesn't take into account the texting because it uses custom functions. Lea has lots of texting, Jen also has some. So, the dialogues of those 2 are, in truth, a bit higher.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You're right, not even a single kiss is forced in the game. You can go the whole thing hooking up with whoever you want, or even not hooking up at all with anyone.

For the curious, the number of lines of text in the script is like this (the leters are the initials of each girl, plus the MC)
* mc has 16,959 blocks of dialogue.
* j has 4,462 blocks of dialogue.
* e has 4,102 blocks of dialogue.
* l has 2,898 blocks of dialogue.
* d has 2,468 blocks of dialogue.
* k has 1,877 blocks of dialogue.
* o has 1,478 blocks of dialogue.
* b has 1,150 blocks of dialogue.

This doesn't take into account the texting because it uses custom functions. Lea has lots of texting, Jen also has some. So, the dialogues of those 2 are, in truth, a bit higher.
Maybe I'll try a celibate playthrough one day but it would be hard to turn down Jen. She is so awesome.
And I love how many options you give us when it comes to the girls. Not many games give the flexibility yours does.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The thing with Emma, in my opinion, for any kind of normal relationship is the lopsidedness of the current paths for her. Either you, the player, are an unmitigated a... or she, Emma, is one. There has been hints that a more leveled path for Emma is in the game, but I never found it out so far.

I mentioned it several times already, the BY FAR best girls in the game are Lea, Jen and Olivia, no matter if you follow their kinky or love paths (or a mixture of it).

Reactions: dumpsmailto
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes