GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It might be because this game only has 2 maybe 3 more updates before it finishes up. He might want the other game to be a good enough point before this one finishes.
I dunno, it's a deck builder game so not even in the same league as NiF. But, it is on steam so who knows. Maybe people actually like that kinda thing.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I dunno, it's a deck builder game so not even in the same league as NiF. But, it is on steam so who knows. Maybe people actually like that kinda thing.
As long as Mr.Silverlust does not turn out to be a second Iondivvy, it is ok, but this silence is disturbing. In Iondivvy´s case it began the same. First he gave a tall tale that his second game would have no to minimal impact on development of "Casual Desires", the game which put him on the map!
For those not following that game, the last two updates were disappointingly small and the time to the coming update is steadily encroaching the 1 year mark! You get three guesses on which game that liar concentrates to this day.
And he has the gall to say he will not answer all "hostile" posts, which "curiously" are the posts of the CD fans, no mater how acidly or nicely written they are. And to put it bluntly, that the CD fans are getting impatient and pissed is no wonder.

So hopefully Mr.Silverlust will turn out to be different.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This game is also on Steam, it's where I got it from. It's been a while for updates on both games, so it may be RL stuff that is causing the delay. If Dev doesn't say, we can't know. :unsure:

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
This game is also on Steam, it's where I got it from. It's been a while for updates on both games, so it may be RL stuff that is causing the delay. If Dev doesn't say, we can't know. :unsure:
Are you talking about the Deck game? Did you get the demo? Because for me, it hasn't been released yet.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Sounds like it could easily be another month before we get an update.
Or longer... no idea.
Yes, it's a real shame. When the game first came out in EA on Steam it had pretty regular updates.
It's been a while for updates on both games, so it may be RL stuff that is causing the delay. If Dev doesn't say, we can't know.
If you guys have these kind of expectations, it's normal that you end up disappointed.

I'd ask that you please go read the last post on patreon which has a super detailed breakdown of my productivity since the launch of the game. The last updates were as productive as ever, there has been no slowdown, and you can see my average productivity: it averages to around 76 lines of dialogue, 5 renders and 0,15 animations per day.

You can also see the size of the previous chapters: between 15000 and 19000 lines, around 11000 renders and 50 animations. Now it's easy to do the math. Since it's been 67 days since that post, you can expect me to have written 5104 lines of script, did 351 renders, and 10 animations in that time. That's what, a fourth of a chapter?

But we are already back at talking about delays, just needing another month, how previous updates were more regular, etc. I understand that you guys just like the game and want more, but it's not realistic that you expect me to work 4x faster than I ever did. Unfortunately, my days don't have 96h.

Anyway, I hope this gives a better idea when to expect updates.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
If you guys have these kind of expectations, it's normal that you end up disappointed.

I'd ask that you please go read the last post on patreon which has a super detailed breakdown of my productivity since the launch of the game. The last updates were as productive as ever, there has been no slowdown, and you can see my average productivity: it averages to around 76 lines of dialogue, 5 renders and 0,15 animations per day.

You can also see the size of the previous chapters: between 15000 and 19000 lines, around 11000 renders and 50 animations. Now it's easy to do the math. Since it's been 67 days since that post, you can expect me to have written 5104 lines of script, did 351 renders, and 10 animations in that time. That's what, a fourth of a chapter?

But we are already back at talking about delays, just needing another month, how previous updates were more regular, etc. I understand that you guys just like the game and want more, but it's not realistic that you expect me to work 4x faster than I ever did. Unfortunately, my days don't have 96h.

Anyway, I hope this gives a better idea when to expect updates.
The difference between happiness and misery, is unfulfilled expectations. Now that we know what to expect, we can all be happy. :love:

Reactions: omen777
4.60 star(s) 165 Votes