Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Oh, okay. So you do understand it's just you want the vast majority of Deb's character and plot rewritten for the sake of your own personal preferences. Gotcha.
It's a valid criticism that since other characters have their personalities change dependent on their path, characters needn't be constrained by "personality consistency" across all paths. Unless I'm misunderstanding Emma's routes (havent played them recently) - that's very much the case with her.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
It's a valid criticism that since other characters have their personalities change dependent on their path, characters needn't be constrained by "personality consistency" across all paths. Unless I'm misunderstanding Emma's routes (havent played them recently) - that's very much the case with her.
Keep in mind, Emma's kink is all about hate sex. The femdom and maledom paths just change the flavor and type of hate sex. On the femdom path, the MC lets Emma debase and humiliate him for simply being a guy. And the MC seems to enjoy being punished and degraded for his simply being a member of the male race. Emma of course gets off on it as a sort of vengeance against "the patriarchy" and rub his face in the fact that he enjoys it. The maledom path has the MC debase and humiliate Emma and then rub her face in the fact that she enjoys it. Emma goes into a state of self-loathing, hating herself for liking things that go against her feminist beliefs. The MC of course gets off on it as a sort of "I told you so" victory over "radical feminism." So, either way, you're getting hate sex. It's a dominant-submissive relationship where the dominant exploits and amplifies the self-loathing of the submissive. So, both of Emma's paths are character consistent in that sense.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Keep in mind, Emma's kink is all about hate sex. The femdom and maledom paths just change the flavor and type of hate sex. On the femdom path, the MC lets Emma debase and humiliate him for simply being a guy. And the MC seems to enjoy being punished and degraded for his simply being a member of the male race. Emma of course gets off on it as a sort of vengeance against "the patriarchy" and rub his face in the fact that he enjoys it. The maledom path has the MC debase and humiliate Emma and then rub her face in the fact that she enjoys it. Emma goes into a state of self-loathing, hating herself for liking things that go against her feminist beliefs. The MC of course gets off on it as a sort of "I told you so" victory over "radical feminism." So, either way, you're getting hate sex. It's a dominant-submissive relationship where the dominant exploits and amplifies the self-loathing of the submissive. So, both of Emma's paths are character consistent in that sense.
Having said all this, I agree that Deb should've had a romance path on the Manly path. Simply by the fact that the "Power/Strength" skill worked on Deb should've been proof of that. The in-game description of the skill says that it attracts "women that are into powerful and/or strong men." So going by this, it means that Deb is genuinely into and attracted to a Manly MC. And I think a consistently Manly MC could've won Deb over. Her previous boyfriend Carl failed because he couldn't or wouldn't be a full submissive. But he couldn't or wouldn't be a full dominant either, even though he liked watching other men be dominant with her. Vanilla doesn't work at all with Deb, but a Manly dominant path does, even though it's not her kink. But it would've been very intriguing to see if the MC could dominate the dominator.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Vanilla doesn't work at all with Deb, but Manly dominant path does, even though it's not her kink. But it would've been very intriguing to see if the MC could dominate the dominator.
Agree, would be very nice. (y)
Also, psychologically speaking, it's very rare to have someone who is so dominant in their public persona, work, interactions with friends, etc. to carry that same persona into their private life. Most Doms need a break from being a Dom. Not necessarily going full Sub, but usually enjoying more relaxed or equal intimate relationships.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Been playing through the game for the first time, I've really enjoyed it so far. Every girl feels unique, the choices feel meaningful, and the story is also pretty strong. Olivia and Kim are def. my favs.
Olivia and Kim? Those two are on the opposite ends of the chill spectrum. You're a man of extremes, aren't you? Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Been playing through the game for the first time, I've really enjoyed it so far. Every girl feels unique, the choices feel meaningful, and the story is also pretty strong. Olivia and Kim are def. my favs.
I can definitely see the appeal of having both Olivia and Kim around in the long run, Olivia as the loving but adventurous wife, and Kim as the house servant who occasionally gets to come out of the basement.

• Haha
Reactions: ELTACO and Demnor

Kappa Zappa

Nov 21, 2018
Olivia and Kim? Those two are on the opposite ends of the chill spectrum. You're a man of extremes, aren't you? Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)
I am a complicated man! Olivia's story, despite having the fewest scenes of any of the girls, was really compelling. She really grew on me, and I hope to get a dedicated playthrough for her in the future. And I like Kim cause she's such a bitch, and honestly, I don't see many games doing femdom that well or to that extreme. Like Deb is great too, like more of a traditional femdom, but Kim is like total life ruining selfish hard etc. You really don't see that in games of this high quality.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
Had a chance to play a little through Ch 6, and so far I have to say I'm liking the game, and really liking the characters. Virtually all of the LIs are people you can get attracted to.

HOWEVER, having said that - the game has one underlying major flaw in my opinion. If I want a girl to top ME for some anal play, the only way to accomplish that is to be a sub who takes demoralizing comments and actions. There's no "fun bottom" path to follow with anyone that I've seen. Sometimes in the bedroom (in real life) you like to be the top, other times you like to be the bottom, but it doesn't HAVE to be a permanent sub/bottom where you're demoralized by your partner. That's where I feel Emma's (and Debs) paths are both essentially far too black and white, and have zero leeway.

I was literally on the verge of hitting "Quit" for good when I learned that dominating Deb the first time meant she'd never allow me to be a sub/botom in a fun way. That choice locks the MC into a path that doesn't deviate until the end of the game, doesn't warn you, and leaves zero options for sub play with a girl that's a natural Dom.

It'd be nice to see both of their paths opened up a little bit so they aren't so pidgeon-holed into a straight line when you choose a path with them. Allowing that to happen (via learned skills) would be a welcome change to the game. A little like when we get to choose if we'll get a blowjob or titjob with a girl via the skills/choices made available. If a girl is a natural Dom, then allow us the choice to be their sub, irrespective of which path we chose with them initially.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Had a chance to play a little through Ch 6, and so far I have to say I'm liking the game, and really liking the characters. Virtually all of the LIs are people you can get attracted to.

HOWEVER, having said that - the game has one underlying major flaw in my opinion. If I want a girl to top ME for some anal play, the only way to accomplish that is to be a sub who takes demoralizing comments and actions. There's no "fun bottom" path to follow with anyone that I've seen. Sometimes in the bedroom (in real life) you like to be the top, other times you like to be the bottom, but it doesn't HAVE to be a permanent sub/bottom where you're demoralized by your partner. That's where I feel Emma's (and Debs) paths are both essentially far too black and white, and have zero leeway.

I was literally on the verge of hitting "Quit" for good when I learned that dominating Deb the first time meant she'd never allow me to be a sub/botom in a fun way. That choice locks the MC into a path that doesn't deviate until the end of the game, doesn't warn you, and leaves zero options for sub play with a girl that's a natural Dom.

It'd be nice to see both of their paths opened up a little bit so they aren't so pidgeon-holed into a straight line when you choose a path with them. Allowing that to happen (via learned skills) would be a welcome change to the game. A little like when we get to choose if we'll get a blowjob or titjob with a girl via the skills/choices made available. If a girl is a natural Dom, then allow us the choice to be their sub, irrespective of which path we chose with them initially.
I get what you are saying but this is already offering far more variety that most games out there. Adding even more options, would make this even harder for a dev who already seems to be struggling a bit to make it all work as it is now.

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
I get what you are saying but this is already offering far more variety that most games out there. Adding even more options, would make this even harder for a dev who already seems to be struggling a bit to make it all work as it is now.
I'm not asking for more options (or more scenes). I'm asking to allow us to utilize earned/bought skills at our choice, instead of being railroaded into a "path" that has hardcoded scenes behind it for the rest of the game.

The skills and their use in opening up scenes is great - the paths are not at all great.

• Haha
Reactions: osanaiko

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
90% through 48 hours. There's a few more breakup oriented and assorted lines I haven't seen, maybe a few smaller scenes as well, but this is good enough for me.

But going on that hour count, I wrote a review some time ago and I'd probably amend some of it, this is already a full sized professional VN. Remaining updates might take 2-3 years I'm not sure. Some of those hours might be from content getting reset between updates to be fair, but that would just mean rather than a long VN it's at least a mid-sized one.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
What a good game my friends I played until chapter 6, a part of me felt sorry for betraying Jen and Léia,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope that in the next updates there will be content to manipulate Paige, that chubby girl.

Reactions: Folk_en

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
What a good game my friends I played until chapter 6, a part of me felt sorry for betraying Jen and Léia,
I hope that in the next updates there will be content to manipulate Paige, that chubby girl.

Reactions: Demnor and Kakasan

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is there a path to make Jen your Girlfriend like there is with Lea, or does she not want to commit to MC? :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 161 Votes