MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Hopefully I can hit my 91% target this weekend,
You seem ready to start writing that wiki you mentioned before!

89% at 47:10 now. I really want that last 2%. But it's hard to really find it tbh.
I'm not sure what you're missing, it might just be all the no's around the game. Since each sex scene can be refused, I have to write a bit every time for the rejections of every scene. And all the scenes later one that mentioned anything from before also need to have some alternative line in case the player didn't do the earlier scene.

Also, all the break-ups. Not sure if you've seen those.
If you get exclusive with Lea, and don't cheat on her, you need to break-up with all the girls you were seeing before. Same for one of Kim's path. Some girls might already have at least 3 different versions of a break up that happen at different times thanks to different reasons. It has actually been quite annoying to write them all, so I suspect they might take a few percentage points.

You can also unren the files and look through the scripts to see if there's anything obvious that you've missed.

Many skills are used multiple times.
Thank you for assembling that, so sad to see HONOR tree doesnt get more use :cry:....
That table is incomplete btw. It's missing:

9 Hon
10 Sen
6 cun
4 manly

And, while 16 of those are from chapter 7 part 2, which the table hasn't been updated with yet, there are 12 more skill uses that were missed from scenes/variations from earlier updates.

(...) this update is really underwhelming on the Kim path (...) I first tried the Kim route because I was excited about seeing the annoucement unfold and the 2 of them finally start their relationship and, well, none of that happened. In fact if you are on the Kim femdom path there isn't a single sex scene in this update, not even a text message conversation with her, (...)
Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. The truth is that Kim is probably the LI with more lines devoted to her in the whole chapter, thanks to that path. If you accept it, the MC has to break up with all the girls. And, since anyone can reach this chapter with any combinations of girls he's seeing, I had to write a break-up bit for each girl. If you were a "man-whore" and were playing with all the girls in that path, you almost couldn't play two ch7 scenes in a row without any reference to Kim, thanks to all the break-ups.

Of course, your save with a solo path for Kim saw none of that and, therefore, she's very absent from the chapter. Perhaps that was a oversight on my part and I should have added something for that circumstance.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Easter egg skill combos would rule. I think they would have to be wild combos, though, so that they wouldn't necessarily come up on a normal playthrough. Bodywriting + Assplay + Humiliation lets you competently write a message on your own asscheeks and moon someone.
Lol exactly, those were my thoughts but they'd have to be combinations players would normally never encounter organically, like "cuck" + "dominant" :LOL:

Reactions: tioafa4

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The setup for the Jen sharing stuff was really good this update.
I think the payoff is going to be awesome.

Reactions: tioafa4

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Easter egg skill combos would rule. I think they would have to be wild combos, though, so that they wouldn't necessarily come up on a normal playthrough. Bodywriting + Assplay + Humiliation lets you competently write a message on your own asscheeks and moon someone.
I like the idea of easter egg combos, as it is I hoard all my skill points untill I get to a choice where there's a path/skill I would like to take and at that point I commit my points. But with an easter egg bonus that would not be possible.

Oh wait isn't what I just described the Blind Mode you can choose at the very beginnin of your playthrough - duh!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This game needs more attention. It's been on my Steam wish-list for quite some time. Saw it had an update, and was on sale, so picked it up. It won't win any awards for visuals, but the writing is top notch. Very unique skill system, and the inner monologue battles with the personalities are hilarious and terrifying in their accuracy. The evil twin is a bit on the nose, but kudos to the Dev for creating a truly layered and original approach to the dating sim. Good game kid! (y)
I'll leave a Steam review after I finish a few playthroughs, but I'm greatly enjoying it so far. :love:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This game needs more attention. It's been on my Steam wish-list for quite some time. Saw it had an update, and was on sale, so picked it up. It won't win any awards for visuals, but the writing is top notch. Very unique skill system, and the inner monologue battles with the personalities are hilarious and terrifying in their accuracy. The evil twin is a bit on the nose, but kudos to the Dev for creating a truly layered and original approach to the dating sim. Good game kid! (y)
I'll leave a Steam review after I finish a few playthroughs, but I'm greatly enjoying it so far. :love:
Yeah unfortunately dev announced somewhat recently the end is in sight, as in maybe less than a year or two of updates and it's done-zos, which is a damn shame because so few games have such wide breadth.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah unfortunately dev announced somewhat recently the end is in sight, as in maybe less than a year or two of updates and it's done-zos, which is a damn shame because so few games have such wide breadth.
Well, there seem to be a ton of branching paths. The longer a game with these goes on, the more time consuming and challenging each update is. Also, for players who don't follow a lot of paths, it actually seems like less content for more wait, so they get restless. It seems a good length with lots of content for what it is. While I enjoy it immensely, I don't think it should be some sweeping epic covering years of in game time, as well as Dev time.
What surprises me, is that even though I don't do any sharing/femdom/cuck/Sub/NTR stuff, only a few girls are left out, and there is still plenty of content to enjoy. Most games that have those kinds of tags, even when they say the content is avoidable, seem to really be lacking in alternative kinks. I probably never would have checked out this game here due to those tags, so I'm very glad Steam does not use the tag system in as much detail for their adult games. ;)

Reactions: K115

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Most games that have those kinds of tags, even when they say the content is avoidable, seem to really be lacking in alternative kinks. I probably never would have checked out this game here due to those tags, so I'm very glad Steam does not use the tag system in as much detail for their adult games. ;)
No this game has true variety for sure. You can play a 100% over-the-top alpha path and never have to do anything with the blue tree, (other than hearing MC's inner monologues :LOL:), or a total submissive blue path, or even a fairly vanilla dating-simulator on the gold (orange?) path.

My only complaint on pathing is not enough girls had "middle of the road paths", but since the last few updates, that's starting to change with things like Jen's vanilla path. I don't always want to be forced into either calling a girl my dirty slut, or being a her bitch , sometimes I just want a more chill experience with a hot LI.

Reactions: Bloodguard

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
I won't despair then. Sorry not to mention it earlier. I guess I have gotten used to this happening all of a sudden and it was not until I saw the comment that I felt I wanted to reply.

Thanks for giving us bushlovers a treat and keeping it so.
Thanks for asking to verify. As a fellow bush-lover, I always appreciate other fans who make a point of mentioning the interest that many of us have in 'natural' women in AVNs.

This game is utterly fantastic on multiple levels and I greatly enjoy the depth and narrative. If there were some way (either just as a player option toggle or as part of an actual kink path) that we could get more bush in this game, it'd be an absolute home run for me.

Reactions: xxxavier and Demnor

JSimon8668

Oct 1, 2023
Well, there seem to be a ton of branching paths. The longer a game with these goes on, the more time consuming and challenging each update is. Also, for players who don't follow a lot of paths, it actually seems like less content for more wait, so they get restless. It seems a good length with lots of content for what it is. While I enjoy it immensely, I don't think it should be some sweeping epic covering years of in game time, as well as Dev time.
What surprises me, is that even though I don't do any sharing/femdom/cuck/Sub/NTR stuff, only a few girls are left out, and there is still plenty of content to enjoy. Most games that have those kinds of tags, even when they say the content is avoidable, seem to really be lacking in alternative kinks. I probably never would have checked out this game here due to those tags, so I'm very glad Steam does not use the tag system in as much detail for their adult games. ;)
I guess the only real solution is a new game featuring the same skill tree! Back to before all of the branches forces a focus on breadth of content instead of depth.

But honestly, it would be great if other devs took a cue from this one about developing engaging skill systems - instead of the three bars (fem - masc, sub - Dom, pure - corrupt) that always pin femininity to submission and masculinity to domination while having pure act as just a barrier for entry to lewd scenes

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
So, will Deb ever have actual intercourse with the MC on the submissive path? One person made fun of me for picking the Manly path with Deb. He said, "Ha Ha there only two scenes with Deb on the Manly path. There's like six or seven on the Sensitive path. What do you get from Deb in those two scenes that you don't get from her in the other six or seven scenes?" I answered, "Pussy." That shut him up. :sneaky:

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So, will Deb ever have actual intercourse with the MC on the submissive path? One person made fun of me for picking the Manly path with Deb. He said, "Ha Ha there only two scenes with Deb on the Manly path. There's like six or seven on the Sensitive path. What do you get from Deb in those two scenes that you don't get from her in the other six or seven scenes?" I answered, "Pussy." That shut him up. :sneaky:
We don't play a sub path for pussies though :HideThePain:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
It's such a shame that a relationship between MC and Deb other then submissive MC is not possible. They have such a raw chemistry, especially in their solo scene on the Manly path...
This bummed me out at well, that I could not pick her at the fireworks scene. She seems to be portrayed as not wired for a vanilla relationship right now unfortunately. :cry:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
She seems to be portrayed as not wired for a vanilla relationship right now unfortunately. :cry:
I don't really understand this. Emma for example, seems to be two different Persons either on the dom or on the sub route. Why are there no compromises for Deb?

I still hope for a dom dom sub throuple with her new girlfriend, however, same constellation with Jen would be preferable.

Reactions: Jack Townsend

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I don't really understand this. Emma for example, seems to be two different Persons either on the dom or on the sub route. Why are there no compromises for Deb?

I still hope for a dom dom sub throuple with her new girlfriend, however, same constellation with Jen would be preferable.
I mean, she starts out in a relationship that by all accounts should be perfect but since her partner isn't a sub she's sexually unfulfilled and unhappy.
The game spells out pretty clearly why a vanilla/maledom relationship route doesn't make any sense.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I mean, she starts out in a relationship that by all accounts should be perfect but since her partner isn't a sub she's sexually unfulfilled and unhappy.
The game spells out pretty clearly why a vanilla/maledom relationship route doesn't make any sense.
So? If changing the characters of several LIs to 180° works, then slightly changing the narrative of Carl and Deb's breakup wouldn't be possible?

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
So? If changing the characters of several LIs to 180° works, then slightly changing the narrative of Carl and Deb's breakup wouldn't be possible?
Oh, okay. So you do understand it's just you want the vast majority of Deb's character and plot rewritten for the sake of your own personal preferences. Gotcha.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Skep-tiker

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Oh, okay. So you do understand it's just you want the vast majority of Deb's character and plot rewritten for the sake of your own personal preferences. Gotcha.
Why they nerfed the facepalm? Give me a quote, when did I demand it to be rewritten? Do you get a rise of putting words into others mouths? Congrats your a real man.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo
4.60 star(s) 161 Votes