LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Well, if I counted correctly, there wasn't a single maledom scene overall in 7.2, so you are complaining on a very high level...
What do you mean by "complaining on a very high level"? I guess this update is even more underwhelming if you only enjoy maledom then - I was only speaking from my perspective...

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
What do you mean by "complaining on a very high level"? I guess this update is even more underwhelming if you only enjoy maledom then - I was only speaking from my perspective...
Crap, I forgot the Emma scene, I've seen it in the gallery, but I'm not interested in her bratty spiel, so I was wrong. I wouldn't go so far to call it underwhelming, as clearly most of the maledom scenes have been in 7.1, maybe label it as not optimal planing.

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
So I have an 85% dialogue read rate over 45 hours of gameplay. I still have a cheating submissive route to play, not sure if that will be a big chunk, and there's some aftercare options I didn't pick with maledom Jen. I was going to pick them on the vanilla route, but vanilla route Jen does not give those options.

I'd like to get it above 90% again, but I don't need to get it to 100%. I'll try and run through all the lewd scenes picking different options to clean up a bit, and then maybe scenarios if I think there's a good chunk that way, but I'm not in a big rush for that.

I can understand some of the complaints from maledom or femdom only players, and also I have to say if you didn't do a cheating/asshole run you are missing a lot of content. These past 2 chapters seemed to feature that type of content heavily. Same thing probably if you just ignored Kim, who is heavily featured on that. Not sure you can really cheat on anyone other than Lea officially. I purposely mostly keep single LI saves because that's a preference of mine. With Kim you kind of have to do a harem though, but maybe you can pair her with single LIs as well and that changes things. Not sure, and not sure if I'd try and hunt dialogue with that gameplan either.

Update-87% on 46:30. Taking 90 minutes to get 2% is probably my limit, especially since most of that was repeated text that for some reason wasn't triggered in other routes. On the bright side, it allowed me to squeeze out more game hours which is nice to see.

Last edited:

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
Long story short: So I have waited for like... almost 3 months, and there is only text reading without any scenes? Do I understand it correctly?

Dec 5, 2021
It feels a bit crummy to go after a girl that our friend Jamie was into and is clearly still a bit hung up on, only a few weeks after they break up, but goddamn was it satisfying to be there for Olivia in her moment of need and have a breakthrough with her.

I was especially glad that we had the choice to pursue her romantically even if we chose only to be friends up until this point. The revelation of the illness was a pivotal point in her character arc and this chapter is showing some excellent signs of growth and progression in her character. She is easily my second favourite love interest behind Jen, and probably the only one I would go for IRL since dating Jen would be breaking every ethical boundary.

Man, I LOVE the vanilla paths in this game. Despite what the dev may say or think, they are super fulfilling to experience.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Long story short: So I have waited for like... almost 3 months, and there is only text reading without any scenes? Do I understand it correctly?
The "scenes" depend on the route you're on, but no it's not "only" text reading. There are pictures also :D

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Speaking of that, I wonder if she said the truth about her test result, or if she just wore her best poker face.
Feels like a regression to her character development if she actually lies, but we'll see.
You misunderstood big time.

Feb 25, 2024
MrSilverLust Congratulations on this masterpiece, I only discovered this game recently and I am amazed by the work you've done on it. There is so much in it that it surprises me, it even includes chess moves, and the most incredible thing is that it has a simple sandbox mode. I don't know anything about you, but I hope you succeed in your professional life because you've shown that you are competent in what you do.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I would love to use the Cuckquean skill on Emma. Preferably by having sex with Bri right in front of her then getting Emma to join in. It would satisfy Emma's kink by giving her the Manly hate sex that she needs. And it would satisfy Bri's kink by giving her the Honorable adventurous sex that she needs. Everybody wins. :sneaky:

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
It was nice to see some more branching development for Emma's maledom route. Instead of just purely hate-sex, the posting photos task was something that usually was almost solely for Lea to do, but it was neat seeing how it was introduced into Emma's route. Hopefully that gets expanded upon with the corruption aspect of Emma's maledom route, either with more degrading photos or tasks.

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Look, I get it. Adding options means more work. But let's be real here - if you're gonna complain about the workload now, why didn't you think about it before? Seems like an oversight from the get-go.

And you've already got Kim's scene done? Great, then if it's such a big issue to redo it, then leave it alone. But if you're willing to slow down the pace and go through the hassle, then yeah, there absolutely should be a choice here.

But hey, it's not just about me. Offering choices isn't just some fancy feature, it's about respecting the player base. People want to feel like they have a say in what they're experiencing. And if that means more work for you, well, that's the price of keeping your audience happy.

And let's not forget, if you're gonna offer it for one character, it's only fair to offer it for everyone else. So yeah, it means doubling your workload. But isn't it better to do it now than deal with complaints later? Plus, it could attract more players who appreciate the customization.

Bottom line, yeah, it's a pain. But if you don't want to fall behind and lose players, options are what's gonna keep them hooked and keep players coming back, options are a must. So it's just one of those things you have to suck up and get done.

So, no, you haven't exactly changed my mind. Offering choices might not be the most glamorous part of development, but it's damn important. And as for a development plan? How about we focus on listening to player feedback and making improvements where we can? Seems like a solid plan to me.

• Sad
Reactions: osanaiko

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Damn this dev is complicating so much, what the hell. You dont have to remake past scenes or add only bushes or no bushes. Guy probably meant make 2 scenes for only Kim in future scenes, with on/off bush. And then you make it sound its gonna take 5 months for a single bush option, like god damn. Calling him egoistic and shit, this dev crazy man.
I'm on board with that perspective. My goal was to keep things straightforward by focusing on future scenes without complicating matters with past ones.

With the Kim scene already finalized, it seems counterproductive to revisit it solely for the addition of a bush, particularly considering the expressed concerns about workload and catering to a minority. If that aligns with the developer's stance, preserving the original Kim scene and directing efforts towards upcoming content, like Chapter 8, seems more practical.

It's pointless to redo the completed Kim scene just for a bush. If they're adamant about it, then let's leave the old Kim scene alone and concentrate on Chapter 8. We can easily introduce the bush/no bush option in future scenes without disrupting the flow. Kim could casually mention her grooming choice, and players can decide. Problem solved, no fuss.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
the posting photos task was something that usually was almost solely for Lea to do, but it was neat seeing how it was introduced into Emma's route.
I just wish it was done better. MC not expecting she would put that caption is baffling. This can't be the same guy who's been arguing and shittalking the same woman for years.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
What kind of "Kim bush" are you guys talking about? Something minimal and trimmed or medium size rodent could make cozy shelter there?
Didn't played this since 0.4 version, want to play now, but I aint going on rainforest expedition, so should I stay away from Kim? :unsure:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
What kind of "Kim bush" are you guys talking about? Something minimal and trimmed or medium size rodent could make cozy shelter there?
Didn't played this since 0.4 version, want to play now, but I aint going on rainforest expedition, so should I stay away from Kim? :unsure:
Not much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Bro, what are you talking about? That's literally her best feature! Well, that and the fact that she's a psychopath.
Oh i see, i get it now. Makes perfect sense. If you like someone like Kim, you deserve her massive filthy bush, have at it, enjoy. I understsnd devs perspective now. He wanted something even more sadistic than it is already with Kim. Sometimes i forget how this game is meant to fuck with you. Emma also pegs you which is a no no from me.

4.60 star(s) 161 Votes