MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Haven't tried the new update yet, but just wanna say that this is one of my favourite games I've ever found here. It's such a step above most other games like it and I think the dev is doing a great job
Hopefully you like and enjoy it. Because with the Emma sensitive side being my fav route and lack of relationship building, this update made this game drop from top 5 all the way out the top 20 possibly even lower, this update ruined it that much for me. So I hope you and other people can find enjoyment in this game, because I have personally lost hope, and the next chapter would need something major to change my mind back.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Cant belive they actually trimmed Kims filthy bush off. Surely cant be cuz of me, wow.
I hate when this happens in games I like. At least give us the option to keep some (preferably all) pubic hair.

Unfortunately devs gives in to overly loud cries of horror at the sight of pubic hairs. Which leaves me and others who like our women with some (or a lot of) hair in despair. To me a woman with pubic hair signifies fertility, sexual readiness, openess and a woman open for adventure. Unlike the bald, pre-pubescent little girls we too often encounter in these games.

It is ok if you enjoy that, but it is not my cup of tea. And I wish more devs would give us the option to choose in game.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Cant belive they actually trimmed Kims filthy bush off. Surely cant be cuz of me, wow.
Oops, my bad, forgot to add the bush back for those shots. It has to be removed in most shots because it pokes through the clothes. It's a fucking big bush after all. Oh well, another animation to fix. Thanks for the bug report.

I hate when this happens in games I like. At least give us the option to keep some (preferably all) pubic hair.

Unfortunately devs gives in to overly loud cries of horror at the sight of pubic hairs. Which leaves me and others who like our women with some (or a lot of) hair in despair. To me a woman with pubic hair signifies fertility, sexual readiness, openess and a woman open for adventure. Unlike the bald, pre-pubescent little girls we too often encounter in these games.

It is ok if you enjoy that, but it is not my cup of tea. And I wish more devs would give us the option to choose in game.
Sorry for your bad experience with pubic hair around here. This time it was just a mistake, you're still good. No need to despair just yet.

But it's kinda funny that that scene has been out for 4 months and no one mentioned anything, it had to be the one crazy bald pussy enjoyed around here to noticed it and point out the mistake... but to demand even more options and to complain about what could have been a dev's choice and not a mistake (even just for me to avoid the extra work that the damn bush gives), that didn't took 4 months, that was really fast :HideThePain:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
What a crazy dev lmao
Cant belive people spend 15 dolla on this
I should keep quiet next time, i dont wanna be the one fixing your game that was your job to do and i dont even get paid for it

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Oops, my bad, forgot to add the bush back for those shots. It has to be removed in most shots because it pokes through the clothes. It's a fucking big bush after all. Oh well, another animation to fix. Thanks for the bug report.

Sorry for your bad experience with pubic hair around here. This time it was just a mistake, you're still good. No need to despair just yet.

But it's kinda funny that that scene has been out for 4 months and no one mentioned anything, it had to be the one crazy bald pussy enjoyed around here to noticed it and point out the mistake... but to demand even more options and to complain about what could have been a dev's choice and not a mistake (even just for me to avoid the extra work that the damn bush gives), that didn't took 4 months, that was really fast :HideThePain:
I won't despair then. Sorry not to mention it earlier. I guess I have gotten used to this happening all of a sudden and it was not until I saw the comment that I felt I wanted to reply.

Thanks for giving us bushlovers a treat and keeping it so.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Haven't tried the new update yet, but just wanna say that this is one of my favourite games I've ever found here. It's such a step above most other games like it and I think the dev is doing a great job
Agreed. To date, it's the best VN I've come across on this platform.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Hopefully you like and enjoy it. Because with the Emma sensitive side being my fav route and lack of relationship building, this update made this game drop from top 5 all the way out the top 20 possibly even lower, this update ruined it that much for me. So I hope you and other people can find enjoyment in this game, because I have personally lost hope, and the next chapter would need something major to change my mind back.
While I appreciated the updates to Chapter 7, I found it to be too brief, and the division into sections disrupted the flow of the narrative. As a player, I find it more gratifying to reach the end of a chapter in one cohesive experience, allowing me to reflect on the decisions I've made and anticipate how they will impact the next chapter. Fragmenting Chapter 7 into parts was disappointing because it interrupted the immersion leaving me feeling disconnected when it abruptly concluded.

However, one aspect of Chapter 7 that I particularly enjoyed was the significance of agreeing to Kim's ultimatum. It adds depth to the storyline and makes the player's choices feel consequential. I'm looking forward to seeing how Chapter 8 unfolds, especially as we witness the consequences of Kim's plan and potentially face the repercussions of not complying with her demands.

So I have two stories I'm following right now, one where the PC is a willing participant in Kim's machinations, and the other where he's aware of Kim's nature but refuses to play along. I really enjoy her as an antagonist because it does make the story a lot more interesting. She's a character with the potential to become your partner in crime, your most formidable adversary, or perhaps even embark on a path of redemption, depending on your choices with her, the possibilities makes her story line incredibly intriguing to me.

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020

That sort of thing really should be a choice. Some people like it, others are revolted by it. Besides you already have the animation without it, so you can add a toggle or in game choice for players to choose their preference.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
That sort of thing really should be a choice. Some people like it, others are revolted by it. Besides you already have the animation without it, so you can add a toggle or in game choice for players to choose their preference.
Dont try to "persuade" this dev and take away his artistic freedom!
If he removes that massive bush the game would suddenly drop few dollars less, he cant bear any risks, the bush is indeed that good, hence why game is so expensive

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
If he removes that massive bush the game would suddenly drop few dollars less, he cant bear any risks, the bush is indeed that good, hence why game is so expensive
Who knew a bush could cause such a stir? But hey, let's not beat around the bush – options are always a good thing!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I interpreted this as a broken translation yet quite funny in its intent as a 'typical ntr/no-ntr' warfare satire.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
You make it sound like it's really easy and I just don't do it out of pettiness.

I get it that you, as a player, don't need to think about how that would work, but let me show you what goes through my mind when deciding such things.

Yes, it's true that I'd already have that one animation done, but do you mean I should give the option to toggle just that single scene? And that in all past and future animations Kim keeps the bush, and there's no option for those? What's the point of that?

So, I assume you mean that I should remake all past Kim animations and also start making two versions of all future animations. And that's already quite more work, as you can imagine. But okay.

The next thing to consider is if, when you say that "That sort of thing really should be a choice", do you mean that you want a choice to take away the things you don't like? Or if you mean that all players should have a choice to have it the way they, personally, want? Because, if it's the first, I'm afraid it seems a bit egocentric... No disrespect, but why should the opinion of one player be more valuable than another one?

So... if I'm getting it right, that means that you think I should add options to have bushes or not to every single girl... is that it?

After all, if "that sort of thing really should be a choice", then the players that like bushes should also be allowed to toggle them ON for Jen, Lea, Deb, Emma, Olivia and Bri that currently don't have none... Or they having more option doesn't matter? Only matters that you have options? I mean, they will ask for it when they know I did it for Kim, should I ignore them and only listen to you?

Since you seem to be a reasonable person that has always been cordial in this thread, I'll assume that you mean I should remake all past animations for all girls, to have a version with bush and one without, and that, from now on, I should also start making 2 versions for all future animations. To give everyone "a choice for that sort of thing". Which "really should be a choice".

I mean, you said it yourself:

options are always a good thing!

All right, then. Time to remake most of past animations and doing two versions of all animations of future updates :HideThePain:

Without all that extra work, Chapter 8 part 1 could be out in like 4/5 months and be longer with more different scenes, but with all those extra options, all the past animations that need to be remake, all the required dual versions for the new animations, it might take me, like, 7/8 months and have less scenes...

But I'm sure that, when it'll be released, you wont say:

The update felt very short. The chapter ends abruptly and it was quite the disappointment.
But, instead, you'll say something like "It's a small update that took 8 months, but no problem at all because now everyone has the choice to toggle ON/OFF a bush for all girls, for every scene in the game. So, the extra time/effort is totally worth it, because more options is always a good thing!"

And everyone else that plays the game will also be super happy and not mind at all the extra development time. Because there's nothing more important they want me to do with my time, than making every animation with bushes and without them.

So, yeah... this is the kind of thinking that goes through my mind when someone asks for such a simple thing that should really be a choice.

Let me know if I was able to change your mind, or if you still think it's a good idea. Contrary to what others might say, I've been "persuaded" plenty of times before, when the idea is good. But you need to be reasonable. Tell me about your development plan for such a feature.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
You seem to forget that Olivia loves to run away from dramas, serious commitments, and hardships in general.
Speaking of that, I wonder if she said the truth about her test result, or if she just wore her best poker face.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demnor

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Damn this dev is complicating so much, what the hell. You dont have to remake past scenes or add only bushes or no bushes. Guy probably meant make 2 scenes for only Kim in future scenes, with on/off bush. And then you make it sound its gonna take 5 months for a single bush option, like god damn. Calling him egoistic and shit, this dev crazy man.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Been inactive as of late, but just wanted to say, if anyone here already played the first half of chapter 7, this update is really underwhelming on the Kim path and you should probably skip it if she's your main LI. I respect this dev for all the hard work he's putting in, and I know this game has MANY paths, but I'm only interested in femdom and I have 3 main saves - a Kim's slave save, an Emma/Deb save, and an Emma/Deb/Jen one, and while I'm sure there will be some hot scenes on those other paths, I first tried the Kim route because I was excited about seeing the annoucement unfold and the 2 of them finally start their relationship and, well, none of that happened. In fact if you are on the Kim femdom path there isn't a single sex scene in this update, not even a text message conversation with her, and it all takes about half an hour/40 minutes max to read through.

Again, I will go back and play the other paths and I'm sure I'll like it more, and I'll definitely keep watching this game, but, that said, it is probably the most disappointing update thus far for anyone who loves Kim content...

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Been inactive as of late, but just wanted to say, if anyone here already played the first half of chapter 7, this update is really underwhelming on the Kim path and you should probably skip it if she's your main LI. I respect this dev for all the hard work he's putting in, and I know this game has MANY paths, but I'm only interested in femdom and I have 3 main saves - a Kim's slave save, an Emma/Deb save, and an Emma/Deb/Jen one, and while I'm sure there will be some hot scenes on those other paths, I first tried the Kim route because I was excited about seeing the annoucement unfold and the 2 of them finally start their relationship and, well, none of that happened. In fact if you are on the Kim femdom path there isn't a single sex scene in this update, not even a text message conversation with her, and it all takes about half an hour/40 minutes max to read through.

Again, I will go back and play the other paths and I'm sure I'll like it more, and I'll definitely keep watching this game, but, that said, it is probably the most disappointing update thus far for anyone who loves Kim content...
Well, if I counted correctly, there wasn't a single maledom scene overall in 7.2, so you are complaining on a very high level...

4.60 star(s) 161 Votes