MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Sure, it would be nice, but we're talking 7 women with multiple paths. The time between updates would be ridiculously long.

7 women was probably overkill for this type of game. 4-5 probably would have been ideal, but hindsight and all that, still a pretty amazing game.
It can't be that hard the dom side of emma had like maybe 10-20 extra renders and maybe a hundred lines of dialouge compared to the sub side. You can reuse some of those renders and if you can't be bothered to type some relationship dialouge and realtionship building between emma and mc on the sub side like the two other paths had, then MrSilverLust is not good dev. I was so hyped for this game, for Emma, now I am left with a pile of garbage, like why should I care about future updates, Emma will have JUST SEX on the sensitive side and the other paths will get actual story and relationship building.

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
As long as people are asking for things, I have a request. I haven't found an easy way to replay the scenes where the MC is chatting with someone on Writit and I feel like that does them a disservice. I'd like an easy way to revisit them either from the gallery or from the in-game phone UI (which probably makes the most sense). I also haven't paid for anything, so maybe wait for an actual customer to ask for that :p

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Manly and sensitive scenes are easy to intuit, but how do the neutral scenes work? I know Jen has a neutral path but I'm not quite sure on the others. I think I'm on Leah's neutral path, I wound up missing a sub scene or two with her in the recent chapter.
I can't speak for all of them, but Jen's 'vanilla' path is a combination of scenes though mostly from the 'dom' path. Lea's pure gf path without exhibitionism or voyeurism is kinda boring, though it includes some of the same sex scenes.

I could be wrong but off the top of my head I don't think any of the 'neutral' or 'vanilla' paths have explicitly unique scenes found nowhere else; they're all borrowed from one of the existing fetish paths.
Jen vanilla path has 3 scenes specific for that path, and 2 more that reuse animations from the maledom path.

Bri has 3 scenes for the vanilla path.

In the later chapters, Lea has mostly the same scenes, just changed dialogue, depending if sharing/no-sharing is allowed, and if you're in a relationship/just casually having sex. So, you can kind of having 4 different sections during a given scene, depending on the combination you're on.
At first there were also some complete scene variations where you could be more dominant or submissive, but, unfortunately, it was too much work to keep doing that, together with all the variations mentioned above, so, somethings had to go.

Olivia's only small scene so far is also pretty vanilla, with some slight variations if you want to be more dominant or submissive, and if you want to take initiative more, or rather watch more.

Emma vanilla path has only a very, very small specific scene where she shows you her tits. Apart from that is, so far, mostly just an endpoint to where you can jump to from the dominant/submissive paths in case you don't want that for yourself, and want something more vanilla down the road.

You can reuse some of those renders and if you can't be bothered to type some relationship dialouge and realtionship building between emma and mc on the sub side like the two other paths had, then @MrSilverLust is not good dev. I was so hyped for this game, for Emma, now I am left with a pile of garbage, like why should I care about future updates, Emma will have JUST SEX on the sensitive side and the other paths will get actual story and relationship building.
Most of the time I'm told that I just focus on the femdom paths and don't know how to make maledom. Good to see the roles reversed. It just shows that the grass on the other side is always green. It, obviously, won't be just sex in the future.

I haven't found an easy way to replay the scenes where the MC is chatting with someone on Writit and I feel like that does them a disservice. I'd like an easy way to revisit them either from the gallery or from the in-game phone UI (which probably makes the most sense).
The gallery is mess at the moment. Some scenes have different buttons for different variations of the scene, which makes it super confusing (looking at Lea), while others have a menu inside the scene that let's you choose the different variations from there. And others don't show up at all because I didn't think they were relevant enough, like most of the writit sections.

I need to take an evening to clean that up and probably add there a few of those scenes. It's probably better to add more scenes, even if small ones that maybe no one will care enough to watch them again, than to not add them and risk that maybe someone will actually like to replay them and can't.

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
The gallery is mess at the moment. Some scenes have different buttons for different variations of the scene, which makes it super confusing (looking at Lea), while others have a menu inside the scene that let's you choose the different variations from there. And others don't show up at all because I didn't think they were relevant enough, like most of the writit sections.

I need to take an evening to clean that up and probably add there a few of those scenes. It's probably better to add more scenes, even if small ones that maybe no one will care enough to watch them again, than to not add them and risk that maybe someone will actually like to replay them and can't.
I just checked again and I found one for Chapter 6 in the gallery under Others, but not with the same character from Chapter 7. Obviously I think that the scene in question is significant enough for a replay (especially because it influences Jen's path under some circumstances), but it's the author's call as always.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
So after the bar scene, is it reasonable to expect Monika conten for the next chapter?

Will BDSM or Cuckquean an OR choice for Jen?

Will Walt ever lay Cunni?

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
Man, Kim is such a piece of shit that you can't help but love her :ROFLMAO: my main paths are Jen, Lea and Olivia but still like to do a "Scenarios" play of the Cunning Kim path and oh boy! fun as hell, asshole MC and Kim have one of the best chemistry, really looking forward to see how that path will end

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Man, Kim is such a piece of shit that you can't help but love her :ROFLMAO: my main paths are Jen, Lea and Olivia but still like to do a "Scenarios" play of the Cunning Kim path and oh boy! fun as hell, asshole MC and Kim have one of the best chemistry, really looking forward to see how that path will end
Just wanna mention that the scenario mode doesn't have all the scene variations because it focus only on Kim. For exemple, you can cheat on Lea with Kim. And even show Kim the sextape you do with Lea, while you to fuck watching the video and kind of trash talk Lea (it happens after you watch the tape from Monika, and is basically more of that, but with Lea. So, if you liked that scene, you might also like that part...). You can see the whole thing on the gallery screen.

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
Just wanna mention that the scenario mode doesn't have all the scene variations because it focus only on Kim. For exemple, you can cheat on Lea with Kim. And even show Kim the sextape you do with Lea, while you to fuck watching the video and kind of trash talk Lea (it happens after you watch the tape from Monika, and is basically more of that, but with Lea. So, if you liked that scene, you might also like that part...). You can see the whole thing on the gallery screen.
Yep I saw, I mainly use URM to see those Kim variations wile using ones of my main saves, but gave scenarios a try to see how it works, btw will scenarios(once the game is done) have the option to choose more that one path in the future? so you can tailor a more detailed experience?

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Yep I saw, I mainly use URM to see those Kim variations wile using ones of my main saves, but gave scenarios a try to see how it works, btw will scenarios(once the game is done) have the option to choose more that one path in the future? so you can tailor a more detailed experience?
Haven't thought too much about it, yet. I know I want to add more paths to scenarios, specifically combination of girls that will have scenes/interactions together (like Lea+Kim mention above) and makes sense for the paths to combine in a single scenario mode.

But I'm not sure if it'll ever be that moldable, where you can just pick any number of girls you want, even if their paths never cross or have anything to do with each other. It manly sounds like a somewhat tricky problem to solve, codewise.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
While I thought the femdom scene with emma was good. I did wish it contained a little bit of relationship talk before or after.
You and me both, one my biggest gripes of the update since the other paths of her got relationship talk. Glad other people feel the same way.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I know this isn't a harem game. But are there any throuple paths?
not currently. Tho if you go the sub path with Jen I can see that opening up a possible Deb throuple in the last few chapters maybe? idk yet to play the newest update so maybe something happened regarding that not sure

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
Haven't thought too much about it, yet. I know I want to add more paths to scenarios, specifically combination of girls that will have scenes/interactions together (like Lea+Kim mention above) and makes sense for the paths to combine in a single scenario mode.

But I'm not sure if it'll ever be that moldable, where you can just pick any number of girls you want, even if their paths never cross or have anything to do with each other. It manly sounds like a somewhat tricky problem to solve, codewise.
Question, and I'll try to find the answer myself, but does watching the scenarios increase the dialogue percentage under options? I'm someone that tries to get as high a completion rate as I find reasonably possible, it's not a huge deal but if it does go up that way, I'd try and grind out as much as I could seeing all the variations.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Question, and I'll try to find the answer myself, but does watching the scenarios increase the dialogue percentage under options? I'm someone that tries to get as high a completion rate as I find reasonably possible, it's not a huge deal but if it does go up that way, I'd try and grind out as much as I could seeing all the variations.
It'll increase, yes. Renpy keeps track of all dialogue lines you've seen to control things like skipping only already seen text when you hold control. And it also knows how many lines of dialogue there are in total. That percentage is just the number of lines already seen divided by the total number of dialogue lines found in the scripts. It's automatically calculated by renpy. It doesn't matter when you read the line: it can be during normal play, scenarios, even using the gallery.

The problem with it right now is that, every time a line is updated in a given patch, for example to fix a typo during proofreading, renpy will count it as a new line, even if, technically, you have already read it. So, after a proofreading patch, the percentage number will decrease just because we changed a bunch of lines.

bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
Huh, I thought Bri didn't have any content or a relationship path tbh. The option never comes up with her.
If I remember correctly , 2 or 3 udpate previous , you can speak with Bri and she say something like " I would like to experience more things , i'm tired of never doing anything" , and if you encourage her then you get on her path , there is not a lot of content but for example on femdom ( sensitive ) path she would milk your prostate during a doctor RP scene .

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
If I remember correctly , 2 or 3 udpate previous , you can speak with Bri and she say something like " I would like to experience more things , i'm tired of never doing anything" , and if you encourage her then you get on her path , there is not a lot of content but for example on femdom ( sensitive ) path she would milk your prostate during a doctor RP scene .
I'm fairly certain I did do that during her scene, but alas, no cigar.

It seems she might be one of those characters whose romance path hinges on a series of seemingly random choices, akin to when the stars align just right. Frankly, if that's the case, I'm content to miss out.

Her character doesn't captivate me sufficiently to warrant replaying the game. I'm more intrigued by the varied outcomes—the good and bad endings—than I am by meticulously ensuring I make all the "right" choices to unlock romance paths.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Fuck, Marry, Kill

Emma - Lea - Kim

:D
Honestly, the marry one has me stumped, I haven't encountered any woman in-game who seems like "wife material," and besides, isn't marriage that institution where men stand to lose half their shit? No thank you!

The only scenario where I'd consider tying the knot is if the woman displayed yandere tendencies, loyal to a fault, even if it means resorting to extreme measures. The only character who remotely fits this bill is Kim, though it's more probable she's just a bitch rather than dangerously devoted.

So, to answer.
Fuck: Kim, Marry: No one is marriage material :KEK: Kill: I'd opt to eliminate the forgettable blonde waitress chick, whose name escapes me.

4.60 star(s) 161 Votes