Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I didn't tag it with NTR myself, some mod added it, presumably due to some reporting. Personally, I wouldn't add it, but I've also just ignore it. The community should decide how to tag the games, not me.
Thanks for saying so as I prefer netorare VN's so its great you told me it's a mod's mis-taging... So thanks again for the heads up!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
screenshot0001.png

Agreeing with Monika's criteria, the two most suited for a serious long-term relationship (marriage or whatever) are probably Deb and Olivia. They both have their shit reasonably together and a grasp on who they are and what they want, while the others stll have some serious growing-up to do.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Not if you made a prenuptial agreement :whistle:

You only know a woman when you divorced her, so nowadays it may be smart to do it
Prenups are not iron clad, they can fail, and besides, good luck getting a woman to agree to sign one.
The only smart way to get married is to marry up, don't marry a broke woman or you're the one entitled to lose half your stuff.

Reactions: Arcane666

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Prenups are not iron clad, they can fail, and besides, good luck getting a woman to agree to sign one.
The only smart way to get married is to marry up, don't marry a broke woman or you're the one entitled to lose half your stuff.
Yeah the best is not to get married, less and less people do anyway. Or just when you get old together, to make inheritance easier.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
I think people in general have different definitions of swinging and Netorase.

If you look at every game that has cuckolding in a similar capacity they all have ntr tag attached too.

Swinging I think is generally has to include you fucking someone too in people's mind. And Cuckoldry is willingly letting someone fuck your LI, hotwifing etc.

I'm not saying you're incorrect, it's just the community view

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Yeah the best is not to get married, less and less people do anyway. Or just when you get old together, to make inheritance easier.
Indeed, it's prudent to approach marriage with a strategic mindset, reminiscent of the Middle Ages where alliances were formed. Getting married on the sole principle of love is a fools game because love is blind and emotions are fickle and change like the seasons.

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
View attachment 3674658

Agreeing with Monika's criteria, the two most suited for a serious long-term relationship (marriage or whatever) are probably Deb and Olivia. They both have their shit reasonably together and a grasp on who they are and what they want, while the others stll have some serious growing-up to do.
You seem to forget that Olivia loves to run away from dramas, serious commitments, and hardships in general. That's why she prefers to have casual sex and FwBs, and has been avoiding to confirm whether or not she got Huntington's disease. When she finally got herself tested, it's a huge character development.

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
Solid chapter overall, but the Sub Emma scene is a bit disappointing. Hard to believe that an ex-psychiatrist who loves being a contrarian against a radical feminist/misandrist wouldn't expect her to write that kind of caption. Feels like the writer downgrades the MC's IQ just so the scene could work.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
The real crime here is dev confusing sides in chess for a 5th time since CH1.
chess.jpg
it's d6 not d3. Also, it's Semi-Slav, not Semi-Slave.
chess 3.jpg
g2.
chess 2.jpg
No, it's check. Sorry I didn't comment on 20 other mistakes from the previous chapters, the game was too awesome and I forgot.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Jen vs Mark Long chess game: Why didn't white queen move from F6 to F7 for checkmate?
Queen would have checked the black king while protected by White knight on G4, instead she moves White Queen from F6 to E6 for no reason

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Solid chapter overall, but the Sub Emma scene is a bit disappointing. Hard to believe that an ex-psychiatrist who loves being a contrarian against a radical feminist/misandrist wouldn't expect her to write that kind of caption. Feels like the writer downgrades the MC's IQ just so the scene could work.
Technically the MC is a psychologist no medical license to disperse medicine unless he is a clinical psychologist. Former Sexoligst. An interesting source of data not presented in many games were the sex studies funded by three letter agencies at universities some including electrical probes and sensors recording activities by usually volunteers. I also know some dark stories not appropriate to share here.

Reactions: Demnor

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Jen vanilla path has 3 scenes specific for that path, and 2 more that reuse animations from the maledom path.

Bri has 3 scenes for the vanilla path.

In the later chapters, Lea has mostly the same scenes, just changed dialogue, depending if sharing/no-sharing is allowed, and if you're in a relationship/just casually having sex. So, you can kind of having 4 different sections during a given scene, depending on the combination you're on.
At first there were also some complete scene variations where you could be more dominant or submissive, but, unfortunately, it was too much work to keep doing that, together with all the variations mentioned above, so, somethings had to go.

Olivia's only small scene so far is also pretty vanilla, with some slight variations if you want to be more dominant or submissive, and if you want to take initiative more, or rather watch more.

Emma vanilla path has only a very, very small specific scene where she shows you her tits. Apart from that is, so far, mostly just an endpoint to where you can jump to from the dominant/submissive paths in case you don't want that for yourself, and want something more vanilla down the road.

Most of the time I'm told that I just focus on the femdom paths and don't know how to make maledom. Good to see the roles reversed. It just shows that the grass on the other side is always green. It, obviously, won't be just sex in the future.

The gallery is mess at the moment. Some scenes have different buttons for different variations of the scene, which makes it super confusing (looking at Lea), while others have a menu inside the scene that let's you choose the different variations from there. And others don't show up at all because I didn't think they were relevant enough, like most of the writit sections.

I need to take an evening to clean that up and probably add there a few of those scenes. It's probably better to add more scenes, even if small ones that maybe no one will care enough to watch them again, than to not add them and risk that maybe someone will actually like to replay them and can't.
i don't know how to code this but i have 1 suggestion,

the "unlock all scenes" option you provided ever since 0.5, I think it would be better for players engagement and attachment if that "unlock all scenes" option can only be unlocked at the end of an update instead of at anytime like now

I know at least 1 other game that did code this. Technically the game had 3 variations of a scene and all 3 scenes are unlocked in the gallery only after the player read them

Because from my view, i think people's time for entertainments are limited and the less spare time they have, the higher likelihood they will go for shortcuts like clicking "unlock all scenes" before playing the updates, and for you as a dev, that is a detriment because that mean the players are less attached to your characters, and their likelihood of patreoning you decrease if they aren't as attached

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Oh yeah nice update i wonder when will Emma will find out about the other girls other then that good game, i like the fact Deb is still on

for the sex on the beach and now she brought a girlfriend it's just perfect, also Olivia is like perfect for our little group and she

wanted to leave girl is you crazy leave worse case scenario she will live with the mc i am sure emma and the other girls will love that.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
When will we get to use the Manly skill of Cuckquean? And which characters will we get to use it on?
It was minimally used if you're in a relationship with Leah and cheat with Kim in Chapter 6 or 7.1; In the new update one of jen's fan fics is a story about how a girl finds her partner "fucking a hotter chick", if this isn't a solid announcement... further, it MAY be of reasonable use in the threesome Deb invited MC, given her new fucktoy is so eager to get MC, Deb's dominant nature may lead her to keep MC vfor herself and the girl just watch. However, this is highly speculative aka wishful thinking.

Reactions: Demnor

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
It was minimally used if you're in a relationship with Leah and cheat with Kim in Chapter 6 or 7.1; In the new update one of jen's fan fics is a story about how a girl finds her partner "fucking a hotter chick", if this isn't a solid announcement... further, it MAY be of reasonable use in the threesome Deb invited MC, given her new fucktoy is so eager to get MC, Deb's dominant nature may lead her to keep MC vfor herself and the girl just watch. However, this is highly speculative aka wishful thinking.
I did the threesome with Deb. That required the Sensitive skill of Sharing. Jen's is definitely a possibility. The Kim and Leah thing feels more like generic cheating than actual cucking.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I did the threesome with Deb. That required the Sensitive skill of Sharing. Jen's is definitely a possibility. The Kim and Leah thing feels more like generic cheating than actual cucking.
In the second last scene of the update Deb invites MC also for threesome on manly path. But unfortunatly it iisn't in the recent update as it was only an invitation.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jack Townsend

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Cant belive they actually trimmed Kims filthy bush off. Surely cant be cuz of me, wow.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

UmbraRex

May 7, 2017
Haven't tried the new update yet, but just wanna say that this is one of my favourite games I've ever found here. It's such a step above most other games like it and I think the dev is doing a great job

Reactions: ItzSpc
4.60 star(s) 161 Votes